Conquer Club

happyhighlander [cleared] BG

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

happyhighlander [cleared] BG

Postby stoicbird on Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:53 am

<DELETE ME>
PLACE THE NAME OF THE ACCUSED IN THE SUBJECT LINE!!!

Replace or delete any xxxxxxx with the appropriate information.
Delete any accusations or entries which do not apply.

You can upload image attachments to your post by using the 'Upload Attachment' feature below [Preview] and [Submit] buttons.

Be sure before you accuse someone!
</DELETE ME>

Accused:

happyhighlander is far too experienced on maps like waterloo, atlantis, aor...for a player to be a new member and beat experienced players in their first game on such maps leads me to think they have already played.
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis
Conducting Secret Diplomacy
Severe PM Abuse
Other: <Explanation>

Game number(s):

[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]

Comments:
Captain stoicbird

Location: bedlam or sitting in the pub staring creepily at ladies

Re: happyhighlander

Postby greenoaks on Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:26 am

so he is supected of Conducting Secret Diplomacy & Severe PM Abuse all because he beat you
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby HardAttack on Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:52 am

i call this case to be very fishy,
here is why i think so...

Game 12038655 this is his 1st AoR 2 game he played and won it BUT most interesting part is that he won this game against heatz (a player to have 1832 completed aor2 games and knows aor 2 map and details far more than anything else, lol)

Ppl who know heatz is gonna agree with me that heatz is an AoR2 monster and how come he wins over heatz in such a specialized map, his first game on that map, under fog and against heatz... ??? This is something quite hard for me to believe to happen.

He played 41 games and won 24 of them with a win rate %59... To me, it is bit much for a new starter, but maybe a genius we have got who knows ? :D
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Postby greenoaks on Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:59 am

HardAttack wrote:i call this case to be very fishy,
here is why i think so...

Game 12038655 this is his 1st AoR 2 game he played and won it BUT most interesting part is that he won this game against heatz (a player to have 1832 completed aor2 games and knows aor 2 map and details far more than anything else, lol)

Ppl who know heatz is gonna agree with me that heatz is an AoR2 monster and how come he wins over heatz in such a specialized map, his first game on that map, under fog and against heatz... ??? This is something quite hard for me to believe to happen.

He played 41 games and won 24 of them with a win rate %59... To me, it is bit much for a new starter, but maybe a genius we have got who knows ? :D

but how is he guilty of Conducting Secret Diplomacy in that 1v1 game.

he is being reported for a lot of things with no evidence to back it up.

this case should be closed.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby HardAttack on Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:02 am

funny thing is, missed from my sight, heatz seems loosing that game due to too many missed turns,
that collapses my point i made above...my bad, posted here before checking the game log...

the report maker seems like he didnt read well guidelines thus doesnt know well how to shape a proper report...actually he is not accusing this guy cos of conducting secret diplomacy but being a multi :)
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Postby D00MandD3A7H on Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:05 am

I vote YES.

1) Is only joining games, not starting them.

2) The games joined, are only against lower ranks.

3) Not good enough, playing as a *rancher* for higher win percentage.

P.S. "All Canadians are multis!" Like someone else said recently.
Major D00MandD3A7H

Location: Launched from : Florida | Destination : UAC Headquarters on Mars

Postby stoicbird on Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:20 am

greenoaks wrote:so he is supected of Conducting Secret Diplomacy & Severe PM Abuse all because he beat you

Sorry I don't know the drill for making reports. I'm accusing him of being a multi only. Its quite obvious to me. Wins on waterloo, atlantis and aor2 against experienced players on those maps gives it away.

I'd have never known but I went to check his low ratings and stumbled across the amount of games he's played by accident. Then I checked the games he's played.
Captain stoicbird

Postby greenoaks on Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:47 am

stoicbird wrote:
greenoaks wrote:so he is supected of Conducting Secret Diplomacy & Severe PM Abuse all because he beat you

Sorry I don't know the drill for making reports. I'm accusing him of being a multi only. Its quite obvious to me. Wins on waterloo, atlantis and aor2 against experienced players on those maps gives it away.

I'd have never known but I went to check his low ratings and stumbled across the amount of games he's played by accident. Then I checked the games he's played.

you see that bit at the top of your 1st post that says Delete Me - those are instructions. f**king read them and delete it.

you see that bit at the end of the 1st post where it asks for Game Numbers to back up your allegations. f**king use them.

his guilt might seem obvious to you but all we see is your laziness. go back and fill in all the sections of your 1st post.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby stoicbird on Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:04 am

greenoaks wrote:
stoicbird wrote:

you see that bit at the top of your 1st post that says Delete Me - those are instructions. f**king read them and delete it.

you see that bit at the end of the 1st post where it asks for Game Numbers to back up your allegations. f**king use them.

his guilt might seem obvious to you but all we see is your laziness. go back and fill in all the sections of your 1st post.

Get a grip of yourself man and go bother someone else with your miserable pettyness. Good day Sir.
Captain stoicbird

Postby HardAttack on Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:23 am

stoicbird wrote:
greenoaks wrote:
stoicbird wrote:

Get a grip of yourself man and go bother someone else with your miserable pettyness. Good day Sir.

no no no, his way of underlining things he want to stress out...
he is polite, friendly at all buddy...
he means that if you do your homework little bit giving attention in it, then the report is gonna look more clear, thus this gonna help our consumed, exhausted hunters, dont you like to help em ? :D
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Re: happyhighlander [cleared] BG

Postby BGtheBrain on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:14 am

happyhighlander is cleared of being a multi

@Greenoaks - Chill out, no reason to create any drama here.
Captain BGtheBrain

Re: happyhighlander [cleared] BG

Postby greenoaks on Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:33 pm

BGtheBrain wrote:happyhighlander is cleared of being a multi

@Greenoaks - Chill out, no reason to create any drama here.

Sorry, i overstepped :oops:
Sergeant greenoaks

Return to Closed C&A Reports