Conquer Club

Rude people

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Rude people

Postby shasha16 on Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:39 am

I have come across a player who is incredibly rude. I play this game for fun and this sort of angry abuse puts me right off. Is there any way I could put a block on this person every joining a game I have signed up to already ever again. Thanks.
Sergeant shasha16

Re: Rude people

Postby greenoaks on Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:47 am

go to their profile page and select Foe.

that will prevent him from joining a game you are already in unless it is a tournament game as foe lists do not apply to them.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby Gillipig on Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:53 am

shasha16 wrote:I have come across a player who is incredibly rude. I play this game for fun and this sort of angry abuse puts me right off. Is there any way I could put a block on this person every joining a game I have signed up to already ever again. Thanks.

There certainly is. Go to the player in questions profile and check the "add foe" box. This will make sure you'll never be able to join a game he/she is in, and he/she will never be able to join a game you're in. It'll also for you remove all the chat he/she has posted in the game chat and you will not be able to see what he/she writes in the future. He/she also won't be able to write on your wall. PM'ing each other will still work however. If the person buggs you through PM's you can file a cheating/abuse report in this forum:
viewforum.php?f=5
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby shasha16 on Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:56 am

Thanks very much. I shall do this.
Sergeant shasha16

Postby chang50 on Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:21 am

shasha16 wrote:I have come across a player who is incredibly rude. I play this game for fun and this sort of angry abuse puts me right off. Is there any way I could put a block on this person every joining a game I have signed up to already ever again. Thanks.

Please don't let this asshole put you off cc the good guys way outnumber the bad guys,just expect to run into one every few months,foe them and move on.
Captain chang50

Return to Conquer Club Discussion