Conquer Club

SECRET DIPLOMACY MARIJUS & SHAUNCHEF[cleared]es

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

SECRET DIPLOMACY MARIJUS & SHAUNCHEF[cleared]es

Postby pinkrose2012 on Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:51 am

Accused:

marijus
shaunchef
xxxxxxx

The accused are suspected of:

Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s):

Game 12078715
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]

Comments: When the game started I (pinkorse-(blue) was trying for sa, marijus tried busting me, but couldn't. Then Red (marijus) went for Aussie and was able to take.Green (shaunchef) kept hitting me in sa, and was only me at first, would not hit red. Red had Aussie and Europe and was getting a 13 bonus and I only had sa, green was still insistent on only hitting me. Green was letting red grow and making sure I couldn't go anywhere. Green wasn't even trying to get a cont., bonus or anything just knocking me down. It was an obvious throw, we both had nothing because green was only hitting me. Finally I said something about reporting the game because anyone would see wrong play there, then they started playing normal. Ofcourse they had their laughs and jokes in chat about it too, but did go back to playing like it should have been.I don't see where they play much together though, but I am accusing them of a new secret diplomacy. It was way too obvious I think. Hope I am wrong, but I would like it looked into because it is unfair to honest players if so.
Sergeant 1st Class pinkrose2012

Re: SECRET DIPLOMACY MARIJUS & SHAUNCHEF

Postby shaunchef on Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:26 am

well if you look at my 20,000 games im sure youll find ive nt played many games we this person i ddont cheat and in the chat she does say she is going to help him win ive got better things to do than cheat i think she was having a bad day or something
Corporal 1st Class shaunchef

Postby Barney Rubble on Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:51 am

Three player games always have someone not happy in the long run .However ,shaun you do show how classy you are with your sexists comments towards pinkrose .Alluding to her need for use of feminine hygiene products is crass and rude it has no place in game chat banter .You should be warned for sexist abuse .Still nothing new for you I dont suppose
BR
Corporal 1st Class Barney Rubble

Postby pinkrose2012 on Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:39 am

2012-12-15 02:26:49 - pinkrose2012: gg red...I believe this one is yours
2012-12-15 02:27:42 - pinkrose2012: poor green is too focused on me, which is knockin us both down
2012-12-15 02:28:12 - pinkrose2012: why?
2012-12-15 02:28:33 - pinkrose2012: red is getting 13 and you choose to bust my bonus?
2012-12-15 02:28:56 - pinkrose2012: ok well let me help red too....and you have very poor strategy
2012-12-15 02:29:53 - pinkrose2012: do you even know how to play shaun?
2012-12-15 02:30:30 - shaunchef: no only play 20,0000 games
2012-12-15 02:31:02 - pinkrose2012: This is too one sided, and the game is not even getting played right...Im gonna report this one. seems fishy....noone busts someone little when someone is getting a 13 bonus and you were clear to bust.....def. fishy!

Shaunchef there is the chat, I was not saying in chat that I would help red to cheat, I was saying ----(((2012-12-15 02:28:56 - pinkrose2012: ok well let me help red too....and you have very poor strategy))), to the effect of if your gonna let red take over the map then I might as well help red too by us just hitting each other. I think that will be clearly seen. Also I don't complain or have issues in games, this is the first one I found to be played so one sided and just wanted it looked into. If there was no secret diplomacy then great, but I did see a reason for looking into. I even admitted in chat I could be wrong, but I did find the plays fishy. I am not a bad person, or one that looks for issues.
You were knocking yourself down, keeping me down, while red was getting a 13 bonus. Europe was easy to hit for you and you still chose to hit me. So yes I did find it fishy. Again, I could be wrong but just wanted it looked into so to make sure all is fair for the players of the site. I want or never wanted issues. I really am a nice person who doesn't go around looking for problems or whines in the games. You win some you lose some, and like I mentioned this is the first time I ever suspected a secret diplomacy. If it's cleared then great, but I did see reason for it to be looked into.
So please be nice shaunchef, I am not trying to be rude or mean. Just found the game fishy.

Postby pinkrose2012 on Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:42 am

And I will admit after I said I was reporting it then the game started getting played the way it should have, and it was balanced. It was fair and a good game from then on.

Postby Kaskavel on Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:07 pm

Remarkably bad and rude behavor against a very polite and reasonable player. I do not like reporting or asking for punishment, but this seems way too much to me. Perhaps we should invent a "cut off chat" kind of penalty
Colonel Kaskavel

Re: SECRET DIPLOMACY MARIJUS & SHAUNCHEF[pending]es

Postby Evil Semp on Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:49 pm

Red got the bonus for Europe and Australia in round 5. In round 4 and 5 you could have placed in Dakar but you chose to try to get South America. In round 5 green placed and broke reds Europe bonus. You accuse green of focusing on you but you were focusing on South America. It looks like green doesn't like people to hold a bonus. You accuse him of ignoring reds bonus of 13 but you ignored it too.

This is CLEARED.
Sergeant Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Re: SECRET DIPLOMACY MARIJUS & SHAUNCHEF[cleared]es

Postby pinkrose2012 on Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:15 pm

Okay, and thanks for looking into. I guess I seen it different but I guess sometimes we all have our own strategies. I apologize for seeing it "just" my way thinking something was wrong and reporting. Have a great night and Happy Holidays all. :)

Postby HardAttack on Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:55 am

this case, therefore the points made, simply the reason why i hate playing 3 player games...sometimes, or many times we encounter similar circumstances in 4 player, multiplayer games as well...so i call it 5 player gaming is the minimum for me, since i can make truce/s with some others if such a case happens, if i see some others are showing in a truce or whatever.

Rose said it well, there is no single true in it, i can see different, another one can see completely different...
3 player game/s suck/s. hehe
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Postby marijus on Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:09 am

Heh, seriously spoken, you actually reported. Well you got some good answers here. But i guess this was a waste of other peoples time
Lieutenant marijus

Return to Closed C&A Reports