Conquer Club

Terminator Game 12079651

The SoC Training Academy and its Training Grounds provide basic training for new and old members looking to enhance their game strategy. "Train a Cook today, lose to a Sergeant tomorrow"

Moderator: Academy Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Terminator Game 12079651

Postby BattleKing X-Ray on Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:05 am

Link to Game: Game 12079651

Spoils to turn in: None

Next spoil set value: 4

Do you have a set of spoils? No

Your Plans: After looking at the map, N3-Montreal looks like a good place for a stack, 4 lines of attack, to deal with the western side of the map. A8-Manila, with 4 lines of attack, also looks good to deal with the eastern side of the map. After reading F4M, I understand the wisdom in not fighting for Oceania right now. I plan on building a fortress on E6-Moscow. With 6 lines of attack I'm thinking, I'll have lots of striking opportunities to gain spoils.
Corporal BattleKing X-Ray

Re: Terminator Game 12079651

Postby dhallmeyer on Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:45 am

Your plan looks good, I might build on E7 instead of E6, so you have more space between your stacks and better reach into Africa.

You are welcome to post this game here, but in order to post in your Training Field, games need to be 6 player and unlimited, along with the rest of the settings you have here. Check the How-To Guide for more details on how to join games.
Captain dhallmeyer
Senior SoC Training Instructor
Senior SoC Training Instructor

Re: Terminator Game 12079651

Postby Viceroy63 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:51 am

Also it should be noted that everyone can see your plan and the advice that you get on this particular thread. In order to take full advantage of the Advice and the game plan, you should not post outside of your Training Field. Within your TF only your classmates can see your plans. That's the whole idea. To be able to play a game, get advice, keep it discreet and make it easier on the instructors all at the same time.

If the people that you are playing with visit this thread, then the secret planning portion of your game is gone. Everyone will know and can prepare a defense or a counter move to your plan.
An Unproven Hypothesis; The Rise of Ignorance.
Ultimate Proof of Creation. Click the show tab below.
show
Major Viceroy63

Location: A little back water, hill billy hick place called Earth.

Return to SoC Training Grounds