Conquer Club

family on the same computa

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

family on the same computa

Postby Sir-X on Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:36 pm

what are the rules on family's playing CC on the same computa? i have a brother who wants to play me and i have said to wait because i dont want to be kicked off for being accused of being a multie. can anyone tell me if i can play him on the computa i always use?

thanks, Sir-X
Captain Sir-X

Location: best rank: Major(2249points)----- best win %: 60%(56 out of 93)----- Best win Streak: 12

Re: family on the same computa

Postby rdsrds2120 on Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:44 pm

Sir-X wrote:what are the rules on family's playing CC on the same computa? i have a brother who wants to play me and i have said to wait because i dont want to be kicked off for being accused of being a multie. can anyone tell me if i can play him on the computa i always use?

thanks, Sir-X

The best thing to do here is to let the admins know the username of both yours and your brother's (or any other family member's) account usernames in an e-ticket, so that we can keep it on permanent record, and be sure to vary your games with each other so it's not suspicious :)

BMO
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120

Postby Sir-X on Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:10 pm

ok i will show him how to join. what do i do with the e ticket thing? do i say we are brothers and put our user names in it?
Captain Sir-X

Location: best rank: Major(2249points)----- best win %: 60%(56 out of 93)----- Best win Streak: 12

Postby Evil Semp on Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:25 pm

Sir-X wrote:ok i will show him how to join. what do i do with the e ticket thing? do i say we are brothers and put our user names in it?

Go to the help tab and click on e-ticket. Give your user name and your family members user name.
Sergeant 1st Class Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Sir-X on Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:01 pm

he bloody well beat me... i lost 35 dam points to him. i got him to write on his profile for all to see that he is my brother. i wont be playing him for a while anyway.
Captain Sir-X

Postby x-raider on Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:01 pm

Sir-X wrote:he bloody well beat me... i lost 35 dam points to him. i got him to write on his profile for all to see that he is my brother. i wont be playing him for a while anyway.

:P Good luck for next time.

Good question, thanks for asking it.
Corporal 1st Class x-raider

Location: Lost in the Complexities of the Undiscovered Universe

Postby HardAttack on Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:15 am

Sir-X wrote:he bloody well beat me... i lost 35 dam points to him. i got him to write on his profile for all to see that he is my brother. i wont be playing him for a while anyway.

do not play multiplayer games together, in other words do not appear in the same multiplayer games;
otherwise you well can not take a breath but all the time wud found yourself in a CA case :lol:

do not be opponents against each other in team games;
play 1v1, it is fine but your 1v1 game exprience with your brot. should not set a big pattern of losing or winning...

in short and finally, do not look a bad sport. Not only you, these are valid for your brot as well...
mods well said, and the ticket is a MUST, let mods know that you and your bro are not multies, do it via an eticket.
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Postby Sir-X on Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:51 am

HardAttack wrote:

do not play multiplayer games together, in other words do not appear in the same multiplayer games;
otherwise you well can not take a breath but all the time wud found yourself in a CA case :lol:

play 1v1, it is fine but your 1v1 game exprience with your brot. should not set a big pattern of losing or winning...

in short and finally, do not look a bad sport. Not only you, these are valid for your brot as well...
mods well said, and the ticket is a MUST, let mods know that you and your bro are not multies, do it via an eticket.

ok i would like to get this straight, i can play him 1v1 and as a partner on a double game. but i should never play in any game where he is in another team or a normal game with more than 2 players?... that sounds good. thanks alot.
Captain Sir-X

Postby Gunn217 on Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:49 pm

Sir-X wrote:
HardAttack wrote:

ok i would like to get this straight, i can play him 1v1 and as a partner on a double game. but i should never play in any game where he is in another team or a normal game with more than 2 players?... that sounds good. thanks alot.

This isn't a hard rule. If you guys are playing on separate teams in tournaments or end up joining clans and you don't join the same one, then I'm sure it'll be fine. HA was saying that you guys should play pickup games against each other with random teammates. Nothing good can come from that.
Major Gunn217

Return to Conquer Club Discussion