Conquer Club

Lindax - Flaming in Game Chat [noted]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Lindax - Flaming in Game Chat [noted]

Postby maxfaraday on Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:55 pm

Accused:

Lindax

The accused are suspected of:

Other: Bigotry

Game number(s):

Game 12058753

Comments:

In this game, Lindax made several derogatory and prejudiced comments about the other players nationality, and dared anyone to report him, saying out loud that he would get away with it and bragging about it:

About yellow:
2012-12-10 18:03:53 - Lindax: Oh shit, he's Taliban
2012-12-10 18:04:11 - Lindax: Didn't knwo they allowed them on CC
2012-12-10 18:04:32 - Lindax: No wonder he doesn't have a fucking clue
2012-12-10 18:10:50 - maxfaraday: are yellow and orange from the same country? i can't read walls
2012-12-10 18:11:28 - Lindax: nope, one is Pakistan (ffs) and the other is the UK

About blue:
2012-12-10 18:38:21 - Lindax: I'm glad to see our Greek leech is playing intelligent
2012-12-10 18:38:53 - Lindax: gonna be a sitting duck with 5 cards, what a moron
2012-12-10 18:40:04 - Lindax: To lazy to work, to stupid to run their country, too stupid to play a simple game
2012-12-10 18:42:46 - Lindax: And let's face it, the Greeks deserve it

(note: Greece is in deep shit, this country is probably doomed, their economy will never recover and the rest of Europe blame the Greeks for their own economic problems. Greece is basically seen as a burden that we should get rid of, and even if Lindax' profile says he from Mexico, he's Dutch and knew full well what he was saying. It makes me think of how Europe (not only Germany) used to blame the Jews for everything before WW2. I know that this analogy is a bit extreme, but it's not irrelevant.). When he says "Greek leech", is talking about the other European countries lending money to Greece to save the country, money that Greece will never give back.

About how he'll get away with it:

2012-12-10 18:44:10 - Lindax: Thatwill not be punished
2012-12-10 18:44:47 - Lindax: Please try and report it
2012-12-10 18:46:10 - Lindax: I know how far I can go
2012-12-10 18:47:22 - Lindax: give it a try | (this was his answer when I tried to warn him and told him to stop because he may be in trouble if someone reports him)
2012-12-10 18:48:48 - Lindax: bring it on |

The bigotry is obvious with yellow (religion), and I think it's bigotry too with blue.
Last edited by maxfaraday on Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
To: maxfaraday

I have noted this post and if it continues, there will be consequences for you.
Sergeant 1st Class maxfaraday

Re: Lindax - Bigotry

Postby *Pixar* on Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:11 pm

Lindax is such a tool he deserves at least a 1 day ban
Captain *Pixar*
Chatter
Chatter

Postby chemefreak on Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:18 pm

So is the question here "Can a lazy Mexican make fun of a lazy Greek?" ;)

I guess I just don't see the malice. Lindax is a lot to take sometimes, I completely understand that! But if you don't like it...FAMO!

ps...nice flame by Pixar in the previous post! :lol:

Pixar wrote:Lindax is such a tool he deserves at least a 1 day ban
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby *Pixar* on Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:38 pm

chemefreak wrote:So is the question here "Can a lazy Mexican make fun of a lazy Greek?" ;)

I guess I just don't see the malice. Lindax is a lot to take sometimes, I completely understand that! But if you don't like it...FAMO!

ps...nice flame by Pixar in the previous post! :lol:

thanks. :mrgreen:
Captain *Pixar*
Chatter
Chatter

Postby Symmetry on Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:07 pm

Yup- he seems like an ass.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby codierose on Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:27 pm

cant we all just get along for a couple of weeks peace on earth and all that shit merry xmas hohoho
agree with pixie though 1 day classic ban for lindy will put him back in the spirit :D
Major codierose

Postby ke_rassa on Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:06 am

It took Max long enough to post this. I would have thought he would have had this filled out and posted days ago.
Corporal ke_rassa

Postby betiko on Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:37 am

another max/lindax foeing unfoeing drama?
Major betiko

Postby king achilles on Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:48 am

This is more of a flame than being racist. However, I will note it. We can't have people keep attacking others like this. I don't care if what you are saying are facts or fiction, misinformation, or a joke but let's keep our game chats about the game and not find ways to attack the background of the person or what we think of their place, or their history, or our personal grievances, etc. This is getting old, childish and sad. We are far better than this.

cant we all just get along for a couple of weeks peace on earth and all that merry xmas hohoho
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby Lindax on Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:26 pm

king achilles wrote:This is more of a flame than being racist. However, I will note it. We can't have people keep attacking others like this. I don't care if what you are saying are facts or fiction, misinformation, or a joke but let's keep our game chats about the game and not find ways to attack the background of the person or what we think of their place, or their history, or our personal grievances, etc. This is getting old, childish and sad. We are far better than this.

cant we all just get along for a couple of weeks peace on earth and all that merry xmas hohoho

Noted for flaming in the game chat? You got to be joking!

KA, What happened to the liberal stance of pretty much allowing anything in the game chat as long as it isn’t bigotry, sexist or anything serious like that?

I have been called much worse than a leech in the game chat, mainly related to the Mexican flag I have on my profile. Yes, I have reported that a few times in the past and so have others. The answer has always been: “We take a liberal stance with regards to game chat as long as there is no bigotry involved, or racism, or sexism, etc. FAMO”.

So, why did this get noted?

1.- The application of the rules (as in Community Guidelines) have changed with regards to game chat. In which case it woud have been good if that would have been announced.

2.- This is your Idea of a joke.

3.- Max promised you a deal on the Premium he could win with our bet. That would explain why it took so long for him to post this report.

Never mind that a TeamCC Member posted this in this same thread and calling me a lazy Mexican:

chemefreak wrote:So is the question here "Can a lazy Mexican make fun of a lazy Greek?" ;)

Or another post which is clearly a flame in this same thread:

This whole thing is bloody ridiculous.

Last but not least, I am not a bigot. At the very least you should edit the title of this thread to read: “Lindax - Flaming in Game Chat [Noted]. Because now it looks this got “noted” because of bigotry.

Lx
Colonel Lindax
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Re: Lindax - Bigotry [noted]

Postby mviola on Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:29 pm

It's ok Lindax, you'll always be a bigot in my heart.
High Score: 2906
Major mviola

Postby Symmetry on Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:35 pm

Lindax wrote:
king achilles wrote:This is more of a flame than being racist. However, I will note it. We can't have people keep attacking others like this. I don't care if what you are saying are facts or fiction, misinformation, or a joke but let's keep our game chats about the game and not find ways to attack the background of the person or what we think of their place, or their history, or our personal grievances, etc. This is getting old, childish and sad. We are far better than this.

Noted for flaming in the game chat? You got to be joking!

KA, What happened to the liberal stance of pretty much allowing anything in the game chat as long as it isn’t bigotry, sexist or anything serious like that?

I have been called much worse than a leech in the game chat, mainly related to the Mexican flag I have on my profile. Yes, I have reported that a few times in the past and so have others. The answer has always been: “We take a liberal stance with regards to game chat as long as there is no bigotry involved, or racism, or sexism, etc. FAMO”.

So, why did this get noted?

1.- The application of the rules (as in Community Guidelines) have changed with regards to game chat. In which case it woud have been good if that would have been announced.

2.- This is your Idea of a joke.

3.- Max promised you a deal on the Premium he could win with our bet. That would explain why it took so long for him to post this report.

Never mind that a TeamCC Member posted this in this same thread and calling me a lazy Mexican:

Or another post which is clearly a flame in this same thread:

This whole thing is bloody ridiculous.

Last but not least, I am not a bigot. At the very least you should edit the title of this thread to read: “Lindax - Flaming in Game Chat [Noted]. Because now it looks this got “noted” because of bigotry.

Lx

TLDR version:

Lindax: "I hate the mods, Please mods, change the judgement, also I hate you."
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Re: Lindax - Flaming in Game Chat [noted]

Postby eggrollonedolla on Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:22 pm

Lindax should be given a 3 hr and 21 minute ban for being too sexy at his most recent preformance in the strip tease establishment
Captain eggrollonedolla

Return to Closed C&A Reports