How does a player dissapear and now does not exist

Ask questions, answer questions

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: How does a player dissapear and now does not exist

Postby Funkyterrance on Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:26 pm

king achilles wrote:Ahava's account has been deactivated for persisting to use a loophole and have yet learned to listen to anything to what was told to her.

Thanks for the explanation king achilles, we were baffled.
So basically, she was erased. :)
Last edited by Funkyterrance on Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby greenoaks on Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:26 pm

lack went back in time and killed her mother before she was born
Sergeant 1st Class greenoaks
Tech Contributor
Tech Contributor

Medals: 138
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (14)
Tournament Contribution (34) General Contribution (4)

Postby generalhead on Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:09 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:
king achilles wrote:Ahava's account has been deactivated for persisting to use a loophole and have yet learned to listen to anything to what was told to her.

Thanks for the explanation, king achilles, we were baffled.

Dang, remind me to never be a looper, I don't want to be erased. (Erased is another way of saying she was wacked (killed) correct)?
Sergeant generalhead

Medals: 64
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (7) Challenge Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (14) General Contribution (1)

Postby GeneralRisk on Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:30 pm

generalhead wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:

Dang, remind me to never be a looper, I don't want to be erased. (Erased is another way of saying she was wacked (killed) correct)?

I believe she was executed without public trial.
Major GeneralRisk

Medals: 68
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (9)

Postby sempaispellcheck on Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:19 pm

GeneralRisk wrote:
generalhead wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:

CC is not a democracy.
Can you lead a nation to World Cup glory? Join the FCCFP!!
High score: 2041 - April 22, 2014
Game 13890915 - in which I helped clinch the NC4 title for LHDD

Major sempaispellcheck
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Location: Among the clouds and the skyscrapers, saving the world.
Medals: 59
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (5)
Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (9) General Contribution (4)

Postby GeneralRisk on Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:23 pm

sempaispellcheck wrote:
GeneralRisk wrote:
generalhead wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:

CC is not a democracy.
I never said it was.
Major GeneralRisk

Medals: 68
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (9)

Postby Funkyterrance on Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:31 am

generalhead wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:

Yup, the CC version of Paulie from The Godfather.

Colonel Funkyterrance

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby PonyGal on Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:38 am

.. Except this doesnt seem very cool. Ahava was always lovely and a valued member of cc & afos, she played well & she's not here to defend herself. Its hard to see any of her games as anything but legit and as far as we know she wasnt a multi. How disappointing. I hope she got her money back & good luck to her elsewhere.
Sergeant 1st Class PonyGal

Location: Best place on earth, Emmdizzles house :-) South Bay, sunny San Diego
Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (3)

Postby Funkyterrance on Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:01 am

PonyGal wrote:.. Except this doesnt seem very cool. Ahava was always lovely and a valued member of cc & afos, she played well & she's not here to defend herself. Its hard to see any of her games as anything but legit and as far as we know she wasnt a multi. How disappointing. I hope she got her money back & good luck to her elsewhere.

Yeah well she apparently f***ed with the wrong people and now sleeps with the fishies. C'est la vie, I suppose.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby SirSebstar on Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:34 am

PonyGal wrote:.. Except this doesnt seem very cool. Ahava was always lovely and a valued member of cc & afos, she played well & she's not here to defend herself. Its hard to see any of her games as anything but legit and as far as we know she wasnt a multi. How disappointing. I hope she got her money back & good luck to her elsewhere.

King A already disclosed that she broke CC rules. She has (had)her chance to get her say in. This proces is not done in public, but ik think she could have made her statement public if she wanted.
anyways, there are more rules then being a multi or playing crooked games that can get you banned fomr cc.
abusing loopholes is certainly annoying enough to get you banned
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011
Medals: 95
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (9) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (4)
General Contribution (11)

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:32 am

As in George Orwell's 1984, she has become an unprrson. In fact all of you including myself will be sent to room 101 for realizing this and we will become unpersons as well..
Major NoSurvivors

Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Postby SirSebstar on Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:50 am

I was a bit puzzled by the 1984 reference, but then it made sense.
only one player(side) can win =totalitarian : check
perpetual war : check
omnipresent government surveillance = the mods : mmm i wish....
public mind control = eh how exactly? : uncheck
Big Brother = che, who may or may not excist : check
thoughtcrimes : i dont think so, but check anyways.

totally irrelevant, but it looks good.
again, abusing loopholes is against the cc rules. its also against any form of decency in my opinion, especially if you have been warned to stop.
if you continue to wreck havoc on CC, then CC has the right to ban you.
Major SirSebstar

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (9) Training Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (4)

Postby hmsps on Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:11 am

What does this even mean? Is there anyway someone can expand a little so no one else falls foul of this?

Highest score 3372 02/08/12
Highest position 53 02/08/12
Colonel hmsps

Medals: 117
Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (4)
Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (13)

Postby SirSebstar on Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:04 am

hmsps wrote:
What does this even mean? Is there anyway someone can expand a little so no one else falls foul of this?

yes, do you see a loophole, technical fault, opportunity to cheat, disrupt or otherwise cause mayhem on the site, then dont!
please inform the site (via pm,e-ticket ect ect) and stop using the exploit.
Major SirSebstar

Postby darth emperor on Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:17 am

SirSebstar wrote:
hmsps wrote:

yes, do you see a loophole, technical fault, opportunity to cheat, disrupt or otherwise cause mayhem on the site, then dont!
please inform the site (via pm,e-ticket ect ect) and stop using the exploit.

That means that everyone who used the dice cheat like 8 months ago, are we going to be permabanned?
Sergeant 1st Class darth emperor

Medals: 78
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (8)
General Contribution (2)

PreviousNext

Return to Questions & Answers