Conquer Club

Game 12102959 SD [CLOSED] KRK

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Game 12102959 SD [CLOSED] KRK

Postby Reximus on Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:03 pm

Norvyn and Eddygp

I suspect that the 2 above are in a secret alliance in the above game. There can to me be no other reason for Norvyn's !st move in this game unless he/she is a complete dingobat and does not understand the basic principles of this game. Please investigate for me. Game 12102959

Thank you Reximus

Accused:

Eddygp
Norvyn
xxxxxxx

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis
Conducting Secret Diplomacy
Severe PM Abuse
Other: <Explanation>

Game number(s):

[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]
[game]xxxxxxx[/game]

Comments:
Major Reximus

Re: Game 12102959

Postby Symmetry on Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:31 pm

Game 12102959

As Norvyn only has 14 games completed, and has never played on this map before, I can think of several reasons why it might be a bit premature to judge after only a single turn.

I would say hold off on the wall posts, in chat accusations, and C&A posts till you have something more solid.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby clangfield on Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:50 pm

I agree - looks like a simple misjudgement/ misdeplyoment to me - thinking one could get to Arabia from Sinai.
Lieutenant clangfield

Postby Symmetry on Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:12 pm

clangfield wrote:I agree - looks like a simple misjudgement/ misdeplyoment to me - thinking one could get to Arabia from Sinai.

Aye, or simply a mistake (I've made a few in advancing troops before), or even possibly a legit tactic obliging green, who plays next to do the work. Or perhaps to hold on to a stronghold against yellow- anyone who's played the classic risk map knows how bitter a fight over a territory with a choke point and a bonus can get- it's basically a fight for the map's equivalent of South America.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Koganosi on Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:14 am

Seems to me this is just a wrong fort. This guy is judging way to fast. Just to judge at your way.

Arent you a multi with Eddygp??? Why didnt you atleast break his bonus??? You have yet completed 6 games and already found you way to the C&A forums?

Second by probably not using the form correctly, mods might not look into this!

Urs

Koganosi
Major Koganosi

Postby Reximus on Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:24 am

Just to clear things up folks...
Eddy played first.

Norvyn attacked from sinai with 21 troops against eastern desert(mine) 11 troops. He stopped the failed attack and then attacked israel
(mine) 1 troop, took it and moved in 0 reinforcements, leaving 12 troops on sinai. These troops are trapped to attack only against eastern desert.
He could have gone on to take jordan and Nejd, easily.

Anyway I take the advice of Symmetry.

Reximus
Major Reximus

Postby Koganosi on Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:26 am

Reximus wrote:Just to clear things up folks...
Eddy played first.

Norvyn attacked from sinai with 21 troops against eastern desert(mine) 11 troops. He stopped the failed attack and then attacked israel
(mine) 1 troop, took it and moved in 0 reinforcements, leaving 12 troops on sinai. These troops are trapped to attack only against eastern desert.
He could have gone on to take jordan and Nejd, easily.

Anyway I take the advice of Symmetry.

Reximus

Still doesnt answer the question why didnt you break him, and probably you 11 just posed a threat to him! And that might be why he atacked you.

Still dont think its secret diplomacy or multies.

Urs

Koganosi
Major Koganosi

Postby Reximus on Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:09 am

You think I should have attacked 6 v's 4 to break region when i have 6 defending against 21. My last move was to reinforce western desert with 5 troops from alexandria, making a defence of 11 on western desert. Against such numbers i must make the best defence i can, surely. Anyway understand I am new to this site, the form is incorrectly filled out i know. Never even thought there might be multies involved.

Regards

Reximus
Major Reximus

Re: Game 12102959 SD [pending] KRK

Postby Karl_R_Kroenen on Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:16 am

perhaps before ANY of your accusations, you can explain this posted on Norvyn's wall->
Why did you not stop eddy from keeping his continent ? Game 12102959 ?

by Reximus
on Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:10 pm
Sergeant 1st Class Karl_R_Kroenen

Postby Reximus on Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:44 am

I completely withdraw my accusations, I have made a terrible mistake, I am soo sorry everyone. Eddy is a very Honourable person, he placed his troops from arabia in a different region disallowing his advantage from holding the last round. I will not make this same mistake again. Again my deep apologies.

Reximus.

ps I will refrain from writing on walls in the future, another mistake, was done in anger not for any tactical advantage. Apologies.
Major Reximus

Postby JCR on Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:35 am

can open, worms everywhere!
Major JCR

Postby eggrollonedolla on Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:58 pm

JCR wrote:can open, worms everywhere!

grabbing fork!!! Its dinner time!!! =D> =D>
Captain eggrollonedolla

Postby Karl_R_Kroenen on Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:12 am

Reximus wrote:I completely withdraw my accusations, I have made a terrible mistake, I am soo sorry everyone. Eddy is a very Honourable person, he placed his troops from arabia in a different region disallowing his advantage from holding the last round. I will not make this same mistake again. Again my deep apologies.

Reximus.

ps I will refrain from writing on walls in the future, another mistake, was done in anger not for any tactical advantage. Apologies.

As per the OP's request = CLOSED and WITHDRAWN
Sergeant 1st Class Karl_R_Kroenen

Return to Closed C&A Reports