I've checked the xml attached to this post --> viewtopic.php?f=64&t=156364&start=270#p3988624
If that one is the right file, there're few things to fix:
1. Oamaru is written as omaru in the xml.
2. Wakatane shouldn't start neutral 3
3. Nelson has 1 autodeploy on it, when it should be Nelson N.P. to have it
4. Hurunui shouldn't have 1 autodeploy
5. Gisborne has 4 neutral on it but they should be on Ruatoria
6. Mt. Taranaki should have 4 neutral, as stated in the legend
7. Tahiape misses the 1 autodeploy
8. Hastings misses the 1 autodeploy
I think that's all.
A final personal suggestion: I noticed the Q.T. white airplane is very hidden, but I have no idea how you can make it more visible. But it sounds like the hidden tribe name in your pot mosby map so take it only like a personal thought and not a stamp requirement. As said no idea how to make it more visible without having it lokking bad.
I was going to suggest to have matamata listed with the others, but after looking at the map on the whole and considering the size and the shape of it, I think you made a good choice in having that abbreviation in the top part.
Anyway...looking forward the final files, then we'll be ready to play!