Conquer Club

Why Are Conservatives Always Pissed Thread

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Why Are Conservatives Always Pissed Thread

Postby CreepersWiener on Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:39 pm

This asshole compares the Obama family to the Royal family. He is just trying to piss off conservatives even more than they are...conservatives are always pissed! WHY???? GET OVER IT ALREADY!
Last edited by CreepersWiener on Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Army of GOD wrote:I joined this game because it's so similar to Call of Duty.
Sergeant CreepersWiener

Re: Deport Glenn Beck:Why Are Conservatives Always Pissed?

Postby pimpdave on Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:40 pm

Why how dare he!
jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...
Sergeant 1st Class pimpdave

Re: Why Are Conservatives Always Pissed Thread

Postby Juan_Bottom on Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:21 pm

I've never seen a movie where a happy drunk in a bar was a Conservative. It's always "Hey there queer boy, I'm going to fight you for no good reason, YEE HAW!"

Why are Conservatives always so angry?
Sergeant 1st Class Juan_Bottom

Postby notyou2 on Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:34 pm

They hate themselves, their lives, and what they have become?

Do I win the prize?
Captain notyou2

Postby Haggis_McMutton on Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:40 pm

Juan_Bottom wrote:I've never seen a movie where a happy drunk in a bar was a Conservative. It's always "Hey there queer boy, I'm going to fight you for no good reason, YEE HAW!"

Here's an 80% serious answer to this.

Primitive cultures often develop a honor system to get out of the hobessian trap that leads to cycles of violence and retribution. The honor system works by deterring the would be agressor on the idea that no matter the offence, or how inconvenient retribution is for me you can be damn well sure I'll respond with full force because "it's a matter of honor".
This of course entails that one is always on the look out for attacks on his honor and is always willing to respond with disproportionate force.Essentially it entails that one must always have a hair-trigger temper. It seems that this sort of behaviour could easily lead to one being generally more angry and less able to enjoy life except in very familiar and safe environments where the possibility of someone insulting his honor is minimal.

Of course, what with the enlightenment and such, the need for personal vendetta and a strict honor code was made obsolete in most of the civilised world. Radical US conservatives seem to be actively fighting a war against the enlightenment though, via such actions as overvaluing the importance of the church in society and wishing to keep their defense in their own hands, so it seems reasonable they would also maintain other vestiges of primitive societies, such as this excessive anger and predisposition to violence.
Highest score: 3063; Highest position: 67;
Winner of {World War II tournament, -team 2010 Skilled Diversity, [FuN||Chewy]-[XII] USA};
8-3-7
Major Haggis_McMutton

Postby CreepersWiener on Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:42 pm

Haggis_McMutton wrote:
Juan_Bottom wrote:I've never seen a movie where a happy drunk in a bar was a Conservative. It's always "Hey there queer boy, I'm going to fight you for no good reason, YEE HAW!"

Primitive cultures often develop a honor system to get out of the hobessian trap that leads to cycles of violence and retribution. The honor system works by deterring the would be agressor on the idea that no matter the offence, or how inconvenient retribution is for me you can be damn well sure I'll respond with full force because "it's a matter of honor".
This of course entails that one is always on the look out for attacks on his honor and is always willing to respond with disproportionate force.Essentially it entails that one must always have a hair-trigger temper. It seems that this sort of behaviour could easily lead to one being generally more angry and less able to enjoy life except in very familiar and safe environments where the possibility of someone insulting his honor is minimal.

Of course, what with the enlightenment and such, the need for personal vendetta and a strict honor code was made obsolete in most of the civilised world. Radical US conservatives seem to be actively fighting a war against the enlightenment though, via such actions as overvaluing the importance of the church in society and wishing to keep their defense in their own hands, so it seems reasonable they would also maintain other vestiges of primitive societies, such as this excessive anger and predisposition to violence.

So, you've never seen a happy conservative drunk in a bar?
Army of GOD wrote:I joined this game because it's so similar to Call of Duty.
Sergeant CreepersWiener

Postby WheezKalifa on Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:54 pm

I'd consider myself a conservative and I'm pretty happy. I also spent most of the day with my much more conservative than me family and they all seemed happy. Perhaps you just don't know many conservatives? Or maybe you just know the ones who are assholes.

If you are using Glenn Beck as an example of all conservatives, consider that he's not even allowed on Fox News any more and Fox News is more angry and conservative than most conservatives.
Sergeant 1st Class WheezKalifa

Postby Phatscotty on Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:13 pm

CreepersWiener wrote:

Is that PeePee Obama on the counter top there?

Major Phatscotty

Postby Haggis_McMutton on Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:49 am

CreepersWiener wrote:
Haggis_McMutton wrote:

So, you've never seen a happy conservative drunk in a bar?

I have not, but only because I haven't met Serbia yet.
Highest score: 3063; Highest position: 67;
Winner of {World War II tournament, -team 2010 Skilled Diversity, [FuN||Chewy]-[XII] USA};
8-3-7
Major Haggis_McMutton

Postby Serbia on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:14 pm

Haggis_McMutton wrote:
CreepersWiener wrote:So, you've never seen a happy conservative drunk in a bar?

I have not, but only because I haven't met Serbia yet.

Truth.
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby warmonger1981 on Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:28 pm

Im pissed off that more conservatives are not pissed off at being pissed off. MAN IM PISSED!!!!
Captain warmonger1981

Postby pimpdave on Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:53 pm

All I can do is pray for our great country that we survive this onslaught of angry, violent conservatives.
jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...

Postby warmonger1981 on Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:53 pm

I pray you survive as many will not. Remember liberals dont believe in guns so it should take to long.
Captain warmonger1981

Postby pimpdave on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:35 pm

I'm a liberal who owns guns.

WHAT?

Why would you own guns, pimpdave?

Because f*ck you, that's why!

Postby john9blue on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:52 pm

with great power comes great responsibility

fiscal liberals don't know about responsibility

therefore they cannot own a gun

QED
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Postby tzor on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:58 pm

Juan_Bottom wrote:Why are Conservatives always so angry?

Why are Progressives always so angry?

I mean when was the last time conservatives twitted death threats on a progressive?

Nothing more fun that watching a bunch of progressives lynch a conservative non white non male on twitter.
Cadet tzor

Postby Night Strike on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:27 am

tzor wrote:
Juan_Bottom wrote:Why are Conservatives always so angry?

Why are Progressives always so angry?

I mean when was the last time conservatives twitted death threats on a progressive?

Nothing more fun that watching a bunch of progressives lynch a conservative non white non male on twitter.

What about the joyous hate liberals spew when anyone they disagree with dies or nears death? Or the amount of racism that is thrown to any black person who is conservative?
Major Night Strike

Postby pimpdave on Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:20 am

Night Strike wrote:Image

Postby Ray Rider on Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:00 am

CreepersWiener wrote:

This asshole compares the Obama family to the Royal family. He is just trying to piss off conservatives even more than they are...conservatives are always pissed! WHY???? GET OVER IT ALREADY!

That actually blew me away. The Obama family of four costs American taxpayers 1.4 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR?? I'm not American, but if I were, that would probly get me upset too...although I can't say how much our Prime Minister and his family of four costs us Canadians. It would be interesting to know, for a bit of comparison.
Highest score: 2221
Major Ray Rider

Postby tzor on Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:45 am

Night Strike wrote:What about the joyous hate liberals spew when anyone they disagree with dies or nears death? Or the amount of racism that is thrown to any black person who is conservative?

You mean like Ed Schultz (a professional hate liberal) and his comment about Cheney's heart? Audio here

“You’re damn right, Dick Cheney's heart's a political football,” Schultz said in remarks recorded by the media blog Radio Equalizer. “We ought to rip it out and kick it around and stuff it back in him."
Cadet tzor

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,