December 25th is fast approaching and Christmas songs are everywhere. I'm not sure about you, but I've heard most of these before and am pretty familiar with the lyrics. It would lift my Grinchy little heart to be able to wander through the mall humming something creative and original.
For example, to the tune of Jingle Bells:
Dashing to the front,
With a rainbow set to play,
Joining in the hunt,
Pillaging all the way!
Fog is setting in,
I can't see your troops,
Oh, please will you be weak and thin,
Or I'll look like Fruit Loops!
Although a poor example, that is the general idea of what I'm looking for.
Make it creative, make it singable, and make sure you reference all the Conquer Club things you can think of!
This includes maps, strategies, game settings, notable characters from our community, etc. The more hilarity you add, the better it will be.
Along with the general warm fuzzies you will get from contributing to this amazing contest, I'm going to offer something tangible to the contestants.
The top 5 entries chosen by the judges will be awarded a General Achievement Medal. These will be ranked #1 - #5 based on originality, creatvity, how well you incorporated CC into the song, and overall quality, because...
The #1 winning entry chosen by the judges will receive 3 Months Premium*.
All entries that are accompanied with a YouTube video of you performing your original work will automatically be awarded a General Achievement Medal.
Return Policy Fine Print!
- In order to avoid plagiarism, general name calling, and loss of Christmas spirit, your ideas must be submitted by PM to me, Sundog308.
- Again, the only official way for your entry to be considered is to include it in a PM to me, Sundog308.
- Submissions will be accepted through midnight, 12/25/12.
- You can submit a maximum of five official entries for this contest.
- The winners will be announced by 12/31/12.
- Winners will be chosen by an impartial panel of CC members (headed by me).
- Judges will not be allowed to submit any entries.
- Decisions will be made fairly, impartially and will not be changed.
- * There must be a minimum of 35 entries in order for the Premium to be given away.