the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: the longest thread, thread - Occasionally NSFW

Postby muy_thaiguy on Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:01 am

Quirk wrote:
diddle wrote:This thread is Huge.

I miss the talking toilet. :(
I am what I am.

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby Funkyterrance on Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:45 pm

diddle wrote:This thread is Huge.

What she said?
Colonel Funkyterrance

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby johnnyrotten on Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:33 pm

*lurk*
Sergeant johnnyrotten

Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby muy_thaiguy on Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:51 pm

Well, 1 more day before the world goes boom, according to some anyway.
I am what I am.

Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1)

Postby Quirk on Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:02 am

Well, the weather here has been apocalyptic. Crazy rain all day. Then at night the sky cleared and we lost power all over town for a couple of hours (highly unusual). Now the wind is knocking things into the house. But the most ominous thing of all is not weather related: my Verizon bill is a week overdue and they haven't sent me a text or VM. They normally start harassing me the second it is due. :shock: And of course the cats are acting like it's the end of the world but that's not too strange.
"Zungguzungguguzungguzeng"
-Yellowman
pancakemix wrote:Quirk, you are a bastard. That is all.
Captain Quirk

Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (1)

Postby muy_thaiguy on Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:48 am

Yeah, got around 6 inches of snow in town (probably a couple feet in the mountains) and has been below 20, and in the negatives with windchill .
I am what I am.

Postby Gillipig on Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:05 am

I can see this big meteor shaped thing in the sky, probably something normal though.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby jonesthecurl on Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:12 pm

I think that's Johnnyrotten.
And remember what the poet said – “in booty there is loot, and in loot booty.” Or sump’n like that.
Sergeant 1st Class jonesthecurl

Medals: 19
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby muy_thaiguy on Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:42 am

Well, I guess we're all in ethereal form with an ethereal internet and what not? Otherwise, that was anti-climatic.
I am what I am.

Postby jonesthecurl on Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:34 am

Wait, you guys are still alive?
'm like, totally apocalypted.
And remember what the poet said – “in booty there is loot, and in loot booty.” Or sump’n like that.

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby Quirk on Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:00 pm

They have a pill for that.
-Yellowman
Captain Quirk

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1)
Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (1)

Postby Quirk on Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:51 pm

BPotW

-Yellowman
Captain Quirk

Postby nietzsche on Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:53 pm

Quirk you need to get out of your comfort zone!!!!
betiko wrote:it really hurt. I learned a few years later that I was doing it wrong, i was inserting them in my anus

DoomYoshi wrote:ffs nietzche, sitting in the library at school and bam - vaginas all over the screen

betiko wrote:Saxi, you have rotten balls necrosing your sack.
Major nietzsche

Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby Funkyterrance on Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:58 pm

nietzsche wrote:Quirk you need to get out of your comfort zone!!!!

He made a pretty funny post (IMO) a couple days ago about his cats or something and I thought maybe a new leaf was being turned but then right back to the banana pictures. :|
Colonel Funkyterrance

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby Quirk on Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:03 pm

The banana pics are every Wednesday. I post more content when I have the time. Right now I need to get in bed. I just worked a 10 1/2 hour night shift.
-Yellowman
Captain Quirk

Postby nietzsche on Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:05 pm

Quirk wrote:The banana pics are every Wednesday. I post more content when I have the time. Right now I need to get in bed. I just worked a 10 1/2 hour night shift.

No, I meant that you always post in here only.
betiko wrote:it really hurt. I learned a few years later that I was doing it wrong, i was inserting them in my anus

DoomYoshi wrote:ffs nietzche, sitting in the library at school and bam - vaginas all over the screen

betiko wrote:Saxi, you have rotten balls necrosing your sack.
Major nietzsche

Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby Funkyterrance on Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:05 pm

Quirk wrote:The banana pics are every Wednesday. I post more content when I have the time. Right now I need to get in bed. I just worked a 10 1/2 hour night shift.

Selfish.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby Gillipig on Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:07 pm

Merry Christmas folks. Hope there hasn't been too much of this:

show
Lieutenant Gillipig

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby Quirk on Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:32 pm

nietzsche wrote:No, I meant that you always post in here only.

I read the other threads. My feeling is that political discussions among young people serve a valuable purpose. But the same topic of discussion among older people is just a circle jerk. My opinions are strong and often at odds with the majority. So I am most likely to post in here or forum games instead of joining a debate thread. I'm always down for sharing music. This year has brought many changes in my life. As a result I may find the time to post more in the new year.
-Yellowman
Captain Quirk

Postby jonesthecurl on Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:58 pm

Gillipig wrote:Merry Christmas folks. Hope there hasn't been too much of this:

show

I don't care how Viceroy is doing.

Postby CreepersWiener on Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:08 pm

jonesthecurl wrote:
Gillipig wrote:Merry Christmas folks. Hope there hasn't been too much of this:

show

I don't care how Viceroy is doing.

mod edit
i should post in here more often!
Army of GOD wrote:I joined this game because it's so similar to Call of Duty.
Sergeant CreepersWiener

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby strike wolf on Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:52 am

Saw the Hobbit. it did go into a lot of detail over the backstory and references to the build up for LOTR but I thought it was great.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby Gillipig on Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:48 pm

strike wolf wrote:Saw the Hobbit. it did go into a lot of detail over the backstory and references to the build up for LOTR but I thought it was great.

Saw it too. Not as great as any movie in lord of the rings triology but definitely worth seeing. I had a good time :)
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby Funkyterrance on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:24 am

Gillipig wrote:Saw it too. Not as great as any movie in lord of the rings triology but definitely worth seeing. I had a good time :)

Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby rdsrds2120 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:38 am

Sitting...re-watching The Office (U.S). Thought of this thread.

BMO
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120
Retired Administrator

Medals: 90
Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (9)

PreviousNext

Return to Babble-On Five