Conquer Club

Script: Team PM - Version 1.0.1

The home of third-party tools and utilities that can enhance your Conquer Club experience.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: CC Private Message Team 0.5

Postby agentcom on Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:22 pm

Reinstalled from first post and restarted Firefox. Now it works. Weird. Anyone else have this problem?
Colonel agentcom

Postby chapcrap on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:36 am

agentcom wrote:Immediately before I headed over here, the Message TEam button has disappeared from my team games. I don't think that I've used it at all today, though come to think of it. I'll see if anything changes when I reinstall. BRB

agentcom wrote:Reinstalled from first post and restarted Firefox. Now it works. Weird. Anyone else have this problem?

I think it had to do with the fix he just did.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby chapcrap on Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:05 pm

I just used this for the first time since the latest update. I like the new title, but it would be better if all of the words were capitalized. So instead of 'City Mogul doubles' it would say 'City Mogul Doubles.' Can that be done?
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby angola on Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:28 pm

Is anyone else having problems with this?

It disappeared off both my computers last night/today, and I just reinstalled it, but the button doesn't work.
Highest rank: 48th. Highest score: 3,384. Feb. 9, 2014.
Captain angola

Postby chapcrap on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:57 pm

angola wrote:Is anyone else having problems with this?

It disappeared off both my computers last night/today, and I just reinstalled it, but the button doesn't work.

No. And I had a teammate use it to PM me about an hour ago.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby angola on Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:25 am

chapcrap wrote:
angola wrote:Is anyone else having problems with this?

No. And I had a teammate use it to PM me about an hour ago.

Apparently it no longer works for me on my work computer, but that is an awful computer. It works again at home.

Ignore my previous post.
Highest rank: 48th. Highest score: 3,384. Feb. 9, 2014.
Captain angola

Postby Herbas on Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:00 am

Thanks for this great tool!

I understand that it would require quite a different mechanism, but is there any chance for wall-posting instead of PM-ing?
Colonel Herbas

Postby darth emperor on Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:15 am

Herbas wrote:Thanks for this great tool!

I understand that it would require quite a different mechanism, but is there any chance for wall-posting instead of PM-ing?

This is more complicated... I mean I could see to work in doubles, but in triples and quadruples?? For what I know there's not a multi-wall send...

Thanks, it's very useful! :D
Sergeant 1st Class darth emperor

Re: CC Private Message Team 0.3

Postby Fewnix on Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:18 pm

Ickyketseddie wrote:Maybe i'm being stupid and can't see the button but it doesn't seem to work for me? It appears fine in the manage script greasemonkey menu, but not in the pull down menu (next to the monkeys head top right).

Any ideas?

IF it is installed, there should be a Post Teammates button in TEAM GAMES you play, below the stats.
:)
Rule 1
show
Private Fewnix

Postby agentcom on Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:20 am

Any chance we could get this link to show up on the outside of the games? I'm thinking about this primarily for the games awaiting players, but I think it has other uses. The only issue I see (besides that you have to take the time to code it) is clutter. Perhaps there could be an option to turn this off. Problem with that, is that I don't know where you would put that option because there is currently no need for a left-hand menu for this tool.
Colonel agentcom

Postby HardAttack on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:38 am

Any chance this script can be modified for wall messaging ?
I mean, instead private message, if it is inside the lines if we can any chance modify this script, release a new one but this time a button to click then automatic wall messages are created instead PMs ? And simple, wall message is [Game]xxxxxx[/Game], this simple.

All the bests.
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Postby iamkoolerthanu on Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:42 pm

HardAttack wrote:Any chance this script can be modified for wall messaging ?
I mean, instead private message, if it is inside the lines if we can any chance modify this script, release a new one but this time a button to click then automatic wall messages are created instead PMs ? And simple, wall message is [Game]xxxxxx[/Game], this simple.

All the bests.

I would enjoy this feature
Corporal 1st Class iamkoolerthanu

Postby rdsrds2120 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:38 am

I love this! Great job!

BMO
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120

Postby darth emperor on Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:31 am

iamkoolerthanu wrote:

All the bests.

Yes, but the problem is that can only work for doubles, we don't have a system of multi-wall (for triples and quadruples) like we have for multi-pm

Postby iamkoolerthanu on Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:30 am

darth emperor wrote:
iamkoolerthanu wrote:

All the bests.

Yes, but the problem is that can only work for doubles, we don't have a system of multi-wall (for triples and quadruples) like we have for multi-pm

Can't it run twice in a trips game, or three times in a quads? Once for each teammate

Not sure if it's possible

Postby darth emperor on Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:36 pm

iamkoolerthanu wrote:
darth emperor wrote:
iamkoolerthanu wrote:

All the bests.

Can't it run twice in a trips game, or three times in a quads? Once for each teammate

Theoretically is not possible, because after you send one wall, (or a post) you have to wait 30 seconds, if won't it won't let you post another wall/post. It can work, if you take out the rule of 30 seconds (which is out of question) or you make it that send each wall 30 seconds after. In that case, the current system is faster.

Postby ender516 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:57 am

darth emperor wrote:
iamkoolerthanu wrote:
darth emperor wrote:
iamkoolerthanu wrote:

All the bests.

Theoretically is not possible, because after you send one wall, (or a post) you have to wait 30 seconds, if won't it won't let you post another wall/post. It can work, if you take out the rule of 30 seconds (which is out of question) or you make it that send each wall 30 seconds after. In that case, the current system is faster.

By current system, do you mean the teammate PMs? I suppose you must, as posting to all the walls by hand will be at least as slow as a script would be, given the 30 second rule. Still, it might be worth it for the convenience.
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Postby darth emperor on Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:56 am

Yes, by the current system, I was talking about the system of this script which is by PM.

Postby chapcrap on Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:01 am

There is no 30 second rule. What is everyone talking about with that?

I'm pretty sure it's more like 10 seconds and that is for thread posts and PM's. I don't think there is a time limit for wall posts.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby ender516 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:28 pm

Well, I knew that there was a minimum time between forum posts, and since someone mentioned a time limit between wall posts, I presumed that it was similar. But a little experimenting just now shows I could post three times in quick succession (a few seconds at most) with no restriction. So I don't see why someone shouldn't try to make this happen.

Postby stahrgazer on Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:51 pm

Installed today, but while I got Utility chest toolbar, I don't see a button to pm teammates.
Sergeant stahrgazer

Postby ender516 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:29 pm

Looks like you fell for the "Download Now" ad. The Install button is at the top right of the screen when you follow the link.

Postby iamkoolerthanu on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:19 am

ender516 wrote:Well, I knew that there was a minimum time between forum posts, and since someone mentioned a time limit between wall posts, I presumed that it was similar. But a little experimenting just now shows I could post three times in quick succession (a few seconds at most) with no restriction. So I don't see why someone shouldn't try to make this happen.

Yes please someone! I would much appreciate it as some people dont like to be bothered by many PMs but wall posts are easier for them

Though I love the PM system a wall option would be great!

Postby rjhankey on Fri May 24, 2013 9:34 am

Looks like a recent update has taken away the PM Teammates button ... maybe the same update that knocked out the "Quick Reply" button in the forums?
Highest rank/rating -- Major / 2243 points -- May 21, 2015

http://i.imgur.com/XHQnpn5.gif[/img]
Captain rjhankey

Postby kuma32478 on Fri May 24, 2013 10:05 am

This brings a tear to my eye and a scowl to my face :evil:
Private 1st Class kuma32478

PreviousNext

Return to Third-Party Tools & Enhancements