Conquer Club

L M S [CLOSED]ES

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

L M S [CLOSED]ES

Postby Shady1019 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:58 pm

Accused:

L M S

The accused are suspected of:

Other: Swearing

Game number(s):

Game 11867781
Game 11868031

Comments: Left very rude comment on my wall full of swear words that I promptly deleted and also left a very nasty comment on the rating I left for him simply because he didn't like it.
Sergeant Shady1019

Re: L M S

Postby HardAttack on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:16 pm

well,
ppl get it wrong most of times,
1 star to stand for bad,
2 stars to stand for avarage
3 for allright
4 for good
5 for very good....

i think L M S left you what he believed to be proper for your game play and attitude...
3 stars is not a failing grade mate.

+

do you have an evidence to set to be a proof to show his wall message ? a screenshot maybe...?
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Postby Shady1019 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:21 pm

I don't know how to take screenshots, otherwise I would have before I deleted it off my wall. It was very similar to his comment on the rating I left him though.
Sergeant Shady1019

Postby L M S on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:38 pm

Perhaps you can explain your rating then, boss?
I'll happily delete me comment if you can give me one good reason for your below average rating. Just because you got beat doesn't mean you can rate me/my team below average. According to the game we should have gotten 5 stars from you.....so I stand by my comment, you are indeed an asshat.
“One of God's own prototypes.....never even considered for mass production.
Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
Sergeant 1st Class L M S
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Shady1019 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:45 pm

There goes the swearing/name calling once again, completely uncalled for and I refuse to speak with someone that is going to be so immature about a simple rating.
Sergeant Shady1019

Postby betiko on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:48 pm

lol, so what exactly happened there, cause I don't see anything in the game chat and they won both games... he got mad because you rated him poorly? If so why would you do that in the first place?
Major betiko

Postby L M S on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:49 pm

Shady1019 wrote:There goes the swearing/name calling once again, completely uncalled for and I refuse to speak with someone that is going to be so immature about a simple rating.

I/we did nothing to deserve your rating, asshat. I gave you all the proper greetings and salutations, beat you fairly and you CHOSE to rate me poorly. I have every right to write the things I did in response. As stated, I'll remove them if you can give me ONE good reason why you did it.

Its a vindictive rating and you know it. Explain why I rated YOU higher than you did me.
or
Continue to be a moron.
FAMO (long ago)

I think YOU should be warned/noted in the C&A files for vindictive ratings.

BTW what's your original username again? You sure know alot about the site, forums, features and things like that for a guy that has played 25 games.
Sergeant 1st Class L M S
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Shady1019 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:57 pm

My reasons have nothing to do with this case, if L M S really wanted to know the reasons he would have asked politely instead of freaking out and jumping right to swearing/name calling.
Sergeant Shady1019

Postby HardAttack on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:58 pm

below, 4 screenshots,
you have 2 feudal epic quadruples games with same squad in team 1,
only good luck, and good games in game chats, all well...
so why leaving all 5 stars to remaining 3 players but mean ratings for L M S ?

do you mind to explain mate ?

show: Innyafacce ratings

show: pedronicus ratings

show: namliam ratings

show: LMS ratings
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Postby L M S on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:02 pm

Shady1019 wrote:My reasons have nothing to do with this case, if L M S really wanted to know the reasons he would have asked politely instead of freaking out and jumping right to swearing/name calling.

Sell it to the Pope, dude. I'd say what I wrote to you was pretty mild, if you can't handle that stuff you are in need of more help than anyone can give you. Perhaps you should stick to reading bedtime stories to orphans, seeings how you are so righteous and all. (but not scary ones)

Just come out with it.
Did I piss you off somehow under your old username?
You left me those ratings because you were pissed off at the ratings I left you in an earlier game (3 stars, which denotes (an) average play(er), by the way, you are an average player) .... just admit it, Mr Holier Than Thou Guy.
Last edited by L M S on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sergeant 1st Class L M S
SoC Training Adviser

Postby HardAttack on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:09 pm

well, two games there are,
first game ratings are left in 19th december 12, second game ratings left in 25th dec 12...
i believe shady left 5 stars in his first ratings, he rated in 19th dec 12, suddenly saw L M S's ratings, it is what LMS believed to be proper for him, as game play, attitude and whatever...LMS did not leave poor ratings for a cook...Then in the second game, since shady019 didnt like LMS's ratings, he changed ratings from 5 stars to 2-2-2 form...

Yes, this is a reaction rating phenomena...
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Postby jimboy on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:49 pm

If I had to bet on this I would bet that Shady1019 is a multi
General jimboy

Postby L M S on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:53 pm

Shady1019 wrote:There goes the swearing/name calling once again, completely uncalled for and I refuse to speak with someone that is going to be so immature about a simple rating.

Yet you changed your original rating of me from 5 stars to 2 stars across the board because you were mad at the 3 star (average) rating I left you from an earlier game.
That wasn't immature at all now was it?

To be clear:
5 stars = exceptional
4 stars = Above Average
3 stars = Average
2 stars = Below Average
1 star = Clinically Brain Dead or a Deadbeat

Now, truthfully....from your GAME experience with me...was I below average in any way? Apparently my partners were not (all three rated 5 stars), soooooooooooooooooooo....yeah.
Sergeant 1st Class L M S
SoC Training Adviser

Postby codeblue1018 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:56 pm

jimboy wrote:If I had to bet on this I would bet that Shady1019 is a multi

If he is, he must be terrible with the other accounts as well.
Lieutenant codeblue1018

Postby Edric Wolfswift on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:00 pm

2012-12-19 15:17:09 - Shady1019: thanks gg =)

He didn't seem too upset at the time. I think LMS was right to ask "Did I piss you off somehow under your old username?"
Private Edric Wolfswift

Postby Shady1019 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:10 pm

This is my only account on this site, didn't even know this site existed before a joined with this account and only this account. Thinking I am a multi to cover up his foul mouth is just horrible.

Oh and to be clear, L M S got poor rating for poor play, he barely participated while his team did all the work, so yes they deserve the high rating. The only reason he started with a high rating was because of his team then he decided to give me that rating so I gave him the rating HIS GAME PLAY deserved.
Sergeant Shady1019

Postby betiko on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:24 pm

ok, priceless!

sorry but I just couldn't keep this for myself, I got a PM from shady! (CAUSE SHADYYYYY! WILL FUCKING KILL YOUUU; SHAAADYYY!)

I am sending this in a msg because I do not believe he deserves to speak to me for his words against me.

First, the question isn't in the rating it's in his reaction to the rating. I rated him below average because I believe that is how he played. In both games he barely expanded, he never fought against either of my teams, and was not really in the game. Gameplay he sent most of troops to the other players, which in my eyes in a below average move. Attitude, well obviously if he isn't talking and is only sending his troops out he has a poor attitude and not really interested in the game. Finally, fair play....well yeah he probably deserved a higher rating there since it wasn't unfair of him to use that strategy so yes I was wrong on that one but no reason for him to say all that.

LMS YOU FUCKING SUCK MAN, STOP SENDING TROOPS TO TEAMMATES, SHADY SAYS!!!!
Major betiko

Postby Shady1019 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:25 pm

Clearly that is not what I said.
Sergeant Shady1019

Postby betiko on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:28 pm

Shady1019 wrote:Clearly that is not what I said.

the capital letters at the end? I know, those are my words!! I just understood from your brilliant analysis that LMS sucks ass. a freaking noob, I tell you!
Major betiko

Postby Shady1019 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:30 pm

No I pointed out that I find it in very poor taste to do nothing but give your troops away, it shows poor attitude and poor gameplay. It defeats the purpose of playing if your not actually participating more then just sending troops to another player.
Sergeant Shady1019

Postby Shady1019 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:33 pm

Since so many want to be immature and foul mouthed though I will wait for administration to get on and hopefully remove the foul language from all of this. There is never a reason to stoop so low to swearing like that, posting stuff on my wall and now here accusing me of different things along with swearing. It is a rating, he overreacted to a poor rating that he deserved and now you all assume poor things about me because your friendly with him, that just isn't it. So again, either be mature and polite or do not talk to me, it's not a hard thing to understand and is understandable to have respect for others even if you do not like them.
Sergeant Shady1019

Postby bigg chief on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:34 pm

bahhhh,close this tripe !
Lieutenant bigg chief

Location: WILL some1 ! please grab me my slippers and my favorite CRACK PIPE !

Postby L M S on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:37 pm

Shady1019 wrote:This is my only account on this site, didn't even know this site existed before a joined with this account and only this account. Thinking I am a multi to cover up his foul mouth is just horrible.

Oh and to be clear, L M S got poor rating for poor play, he barely participated while his team did all the work, so yes they deserve the high rating. The only reason he started with a high rating was because of his team then he decided to give me that rating so I gave him the rating HIS GAME PLAY deserved.

Do you even understand team play, dude? LOL, alot of times you are just support and that is GOOD team play. You should delete this post of yours cause it really proves how backed into a corner you truly are by trying to justify your actions with something completely moronic instead of facing up to the truth.

On the other hand, perhaps the 3 star rating I gave you was too generous if that is what you really believe?

Admit you were vindictive and we can all move on here.
Sergeant 1st Class L M S
SoC Training Adviser

Postby betiko on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:37 pm

Shady1019 wrote:No I pointed out that I find it in very poor taste to do nothing but give your troops away, it shows poor attitude and poor gameplay. It defeats the purpose of playing if your not actually participating more then just sending troops to another player.

exactly!!! LMS, LISTEN TO SHADY, TOSSER!!! YOU SUCK AND DEAL WITH BELLOW AVERAGE RATINGS!!!! DON T EVER SEND TROOPS TO TEAMMATES AGAIN!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Major betiko

Postby L M S on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:38 pm

Shady1019 wrote:No I pointed out that I find it in very poor taste to do nothing but give your troops away, it shows poor attitude and poor gameplay. It defeats the purpose of playing if your not actually participating more then just sending troops to another player.

This is also the opposite of good team play. You are clearly not ready to sit at the big kids table if you cannot grasp this concept of team play.
Again it appears my ratings to you were far too generous.
Sergeant 1st Class L M S
SoC Training Adviser

Next

Return to Closed C&A Reports