Conquer Club

L M S [CLOSED]ES

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: L M S

Postby L M S on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:39 pm

betiko wrote:
Shady1019 wrote:No I pointed out that I find it in very poor taste to do nothing but give your troops away, it shows poor attitude and poor gameplay. It defeats the purpose of playing if your not actually participating more then just sending troops to another player.

exactly!!! LMS, LISTEN TO SHADY, TOSSER!!! YOU SUCK AND DEAL WITH BELLOW AVERAGE RATINGS!!!! DON T EVER SEND TROOPS TO TEAMMATES AGAIN!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm doing it all wrong Betiko....someone please enlighten me.
“One of God's own prototypes.....never even considered for mass production.
Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
Sergeant 1st Class L M S
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Shady1019 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:42 pm

betiko wrote:
Shady1019 wrote:No I pointed out that I find it in very poor taste to do nothing but give your troops away, it shows poor attitude and poor gameplay. It defeats the purpose of playing if your not actually participating more then just sending troops to another player.

exactly!!! LMS, LISTEN TO SHADY, TOSSER!!! YOU SUCK AND DEAL WITH BELLOW AVERAGE RATINGS!!!! DON T EVER SEND TROOPS TO TEAMMATES AGAIN!!!!

Again this is not what I said, sometimes team mates have to send troops but every turn from the start till the end? No, that is poor game play, I view it that way so I rate it that way. Last I checked when I rate someone it goes by how I view it, not everyone else. If that person does not like that they could maturely and politely speak to me about it, when they freak out and start swearing it proves the low rating was indeed correct.
Sergeant Shady1019

Postby Edric Wolfswift on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:45 pm

" L M S... SoC Training Adviser" and Shady1019 wants to lecture him on gameplay and tactics? Glad I just put shady on my Foe List
Private Edric Wolfswift

Postby L M S on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:46 pm

Shady1019 wrote:
betiko wrote:

Again this is not what I said, sometimes team mates have to send troops but every turn from the start till the end? No, that is poor game play, I view it that way so I rate it that way. Last I checked when I rate someone it goes by how I view it, not everyone else. If that person does not like that they could maturely and politely speak to me about it, when they freak out and start swearing it proves the low rating was indeed correct.

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok CC, lesson #1
Don't drop your teammates in a team game, its poor play.

Anything else we should know Shady?
Sergeant 1st Class L M S
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Shady1019 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:46 pm

Edric Wolfswift wrote:" L M S... SoC Training Adviser" and Shady1019 wants to lecture him on gameplay and tactics? Glad I just put shady on my Foe List

Lecturing on his language actually but thanks for paying attention.
Sergeant Shady1019

Postby betiko on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:46 pm

Shady1019 wrote:
betiko wrote:

that reminds me of one of the problems of democracy. EVERYONE gets to vote with no qualifications required.
Major betiko

Postby L M S on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:49 pm

Shady1019 wrote:
Edric Wolfswift wrote:" L M S... SoC Training Adviser" and Shady1019 wants to lecture him on gameplay and tactics? Glad I just put shady on my Foe List

Lecturing on his language actually but thanks for paying attention.

But this whole thing comes down to ratings, best buddy...you said you rated me that way because of my team play tactics.

So which is it?
You should probably go ahead and foe my good friend Nippersean now....if you can't take 'asshat', I pity you if you happen to stumble upon his bad side.
Love you Nipper. ;)
Sergeant 1st Class L M S
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Evil Semp on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:53 pm

Enough already. This is not a discussion thread. Either add information about the complaint or go else where to post.

Shady add LMS to your FOE list. You won't have to play him again unless you join one of his games. You won't see his forum posts or game chat.

From what I see LMS hasn't broken any site rules. I am marking this CLOSED.
Lieutenant Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Re: L M S [CLOSED]ES

Postby Namliam on Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:40 pm

Poor, poor shady! Don't you realize my team is above 90% on that map with those settings? I'm pretty sure we know what we are doing! Stop being an asshat and you won't be called one anymore!
Colonel Namliam

Postby Chariot of Fire on Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:50 pm

Shady1019 wrote:This is my only account on this site, didn't even know this site existed before a joined with this account and only this account. Thinking I am a multi to cover up his foul mouth is just horrible.

Oh and to be clear, L M S got poor rating for poor play, he barely participated while his team did all the work, so yes they deserve the high rating. The only reason he started with a high rating was because of his team then he decided to give me that rating so I gave him the rating HIS GAME PLAY deserved.

Will the real slim shady please stand up
Brigadier Chariot of Fire

Re: L M S [CLOSED]ES

Postby Evil Semp on Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:23 pm

Enough is enough.
Lieutenant Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Previous

Return to Closed C&A Reports