Conquer Club

My premium membership has run out

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

My premium membership has run out

Postby macro1770 on Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:02 pm

And i'm involved in 20+ games. It's not looking likely i'm going to be able to renew until the end of the week at the earliest if ever. I was just wondering how this will effect the games i'm involved in? Are the first 4 games automatically chosen, leaving me to be kicked out of the rest? Or will i be able to play out the games i'm involved in, but be unable to join any new ones?
Sergeant 1st Class macro1770

Re: My premium membership has run out

Postby rdsrds2120 on Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:22 pm

macro1770 wrote:And i'm involved in 20+ games. It's not looking likely i'm going to be able to renew until the end of the week at the earliest if ever. I was just wondering how this will effect the games i'm involved in? Are the first 4 games automatically chosen, leaving me to be kicked out of the rest? Or will i be able to play out the games i'm involved in, but be unable to join any new ones?

No worries. Any existing games are not affected at all, but until you renew, you can't join or create any more. You'll never be penalized for your premium running out like that! :D

BMO
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120

Postby macro1770 on Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:34 am

Thanks for that :) Merry Christmas!
Sergeant 1st Class macro1770

Postby rdsrds2120 on Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:00 pm

macro1770 wrote:Thanks for that :) Merry Christmas!

You as well! Have a wonderful day!

BMO

Postby SirSebstar on Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:08 am

being unable to join games, also means you cannt accept invites, create new games or play in tournament games...
running out of premium for an active player is quite a hassle....
quick, renew.. ;-)
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby Gillipig on Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:39 pm

SirSebstar wrote:being unable to join games, also means you cannt accept invites, create new games or play in tournament games...
quick, renew.. ;-)

Weird that you're the one doing the sales pitch, rds, you're getting paid, where's your sales pitch? I'd like to hear it, as a three time premium member who hasn't bought premium membership for a few months, I think I deserve to be force persuaded to renew!
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby Arama86n on Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:17 am

Gillipig wrote:
SirSebstar wrote:being unable to join games, also means you cannt accept invites, create new games or play in tournament games...
quick, renew.. ;-)

Weird that you're the one doing the sales pitch, rds, you're getting paid, where's your sales pitch? I'd like to hear it, as a three time premium member who hasn't bought premium membership for a few months, I think I deserve to be force persuaded to renew!

You log into this site 365 days a year to enjoy the community, surely you would agree that contributing with 250kr a year (less actually as the dollar is a joke these days) to help keep it profitable and encourage the owners to keep it running is a worthy cause?
Major Arama86n

Postby rdsrds2120 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:30 pm

Gillipig wrote:
quick, renew.. ;-)

I don't do sales pitches! What do I look like, a used car salesman? ;).

I encourage you to do whatever it is that makes you enjoy ConquerClub to its fullest. For some people, that's buying premium and playing a ton of games, joining a clan, making a map, etc.

For some others who are here mostly for the Forums, premium may not be a necessity! I think that as long as we (the Administration) do a good enough job, there will always be demand to play this game we've learned to love. As for the rest of you, well shucks, I'm happy to be able to talk with you premium or not through the forums.

BMO

Postby Gillipig on Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:03 am

rdsrds2120 wrote:
Gillipig wrote:
quick, renew.. ;-)

I don't do sales pitches! What do I look like, a used car salesman? ;).

I encourage you to do whatever it is that makes you enjoy ConquerClub to its fullest. For some people, that's buying premium and playing a ton of games, joining a clan, making a map, etc.

For some others who are here mostly for the Forums, premium may not be a necessity! I think that as long as we (the Administration) do a good enough job, there will always be demand to play this game we've learned to love. As for the rest of you, well shucks, I'm happy to be able to talk with you premium or not through the forums.
BMO

You're basically telling me not to renew :o , as I am mainly here for live chat and the forumz.
This is a proper salespitch:

Arama86n wrote:
Gillipig wrote:
quick, renew.. ;-)

You log into this site 365 days a year to enjoy the community, surely you would agree that contributing with 250kr a year (less actually as the dollar is a joke these days) to help keep it profitable and encourage the owners to keep it running is a worthy cause?
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Return to Conquer Club Discussion