Ask CBlake, Dukusaur or Kentington a Question

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Community Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Ask TheSaxLad, 2dimes or BigBallinStalin a Question

Postby john9blue on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:54 pm

look at the worn, saggy skin around count snoutmeister's mouth. how many dicks do you think have been in there?
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)

Postby saxitoxin on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:59 pm

Knowing - as we do - how many dicks have been in john9blue's mouth, and knowing - as we do - how fantastically taught, smooth and ripe his lips are, what kind of skin care regime do you think he practices?
Sergeant 1st Class saxitoxin

Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby nietzsche on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:02 pm

Kerkegaard or Goethe?
Major nietzsche

Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby Phatscotty on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:03 pm

Does your face hurt?
"I want you to remember that, to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, in all your most private moments, I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember the one man who beat you."
Colonel Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 90
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (12)

Postby / on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:29 pm

What did Santa get you for Christmas?
Sergeant 1st Class /

Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby john9blue on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:34 pm

saxitoxin wrote:Knowing - as we do - how many dicks have been in john9blue's mouth, and knowing - as we do - how fantastically taught, smooth and ripe his lips are, what kind of skin care regime do you think he practices?

abstinence is the best skin care.

also, i haven't taught my lips anything.
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
Captain john9blue

Standard Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)

Postby 2dimes on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:07 am

john9blue wrote:look at the worn, saggy skin around count snoutmeister's mouth. how many dicks do you think have been in there?

saxitoxin wrote:Knowing - as we do - how many dicks have been in john9blue's mouth, and knowing - as we do - how fantastically taught, smooth and ripe his lips are, what kind of skin care regime do you think he practices?

Secret cucumber, collagen, sea weed, semen and vitamin E facial cream.
nietzsche wrote:Kerkegaard or Goethe?

Goethe.
Phatscotty wrote:Does your face hurt?

Nope. Feels silky, just got back from john9blue's spa.
Corporal 2dimes

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby 2dimes on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:08 am

/ wrote:What did Santa get you for Christmas?

Nada. I'm not bitter though. Fat bastard.
Corporal 2dimes

Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Postby Phatscotty on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:10 am

2dimes wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:Does your face hurt?

Nope.

Well it's killin me!!!!!
"I want you to remember that, to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, in all your most private moments, I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember the one man who beat you."
Colonel Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 90
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (12)

Postby 2dimes on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:18 am

Valued mods. Remove phatscotty for breaking the rules of the thread. Thx.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby john9blue on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:27 am

is your refrigerator running?
Captain john9blue

Postby BigBallinStalin on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:31 am

/ wrote:What did Santa get you for Christmas?

Colonel BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Postby x-raider on Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:09 am

Did you go anywhere interesting on your vacation?

Can you handle the truth?

What is your 2nd favourite musical instrument?
Corporal 1st Class x-raider

Location: Lost in the Complexities of the Undiscovered Universe
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Postby TheSaxlad on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:03 am

x-raider wrote:Did you go anywhere interesting on your vacation?

Yes. I stayed at my house. It was interesting enough- especially christmas day when a certain member of my family comes round having upchucked a dodgy battered sausage the night before. Now that was interesting.

x-raider wrote:Can you handle the truth?

Can you? Cause this is a crap question... ;)

x-raider wrote:What is your 2nd favourite musical instrument?

The Soprano Saxophone, behind the Alto Saxophone, in front of the Baritone Saxophone. :D
Image Caution: playing team games with TheSaxlad can lead to shortness of breath, high blood pressure and other-stress related illnesses!

Visit CC on Facebook and Twitter!
Lieutenant TheSaxlad

Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (3)

Postby TheSaxlad on Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:08 am

nietzsche wrote:Kerkegaard or Goethe?

Nietzche.

Although try telling God is dead to the WBC.

That would be fun.
Image Caution: playing team games with TheSaxlad can lead to shortness of breath, high blood pressure and other-stress related illnesses!

Visit CC on Facebook and Twitter!
Lieutenant TheSaxlad

Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (3)

Ask GabonX, Night Strike or Timminz a Question

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:50 am

The Carousel ride has ended.

The last group are now disembarking. Thank you for riding Saxi's Carousel of Questions.

Next in line ...

- GabonX
- Night Strike
- Timminz

WELCOME! Please hold onto the Pole. We're about to get started ...

Standard Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Ask GabonX, Night Strike or Timminz a Question

Postby john9blue on Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:31 am

WTF saxi i just clicked your signature.

clearly this mr. hot stuff is some kind of elaborate joke that i'm not in on.
Captain john9blue

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:22 pm

Would you be willing to father a chimpanzee-human hybrid for science? For pleasure?

Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby Neoteny on Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:24 pm

Would you be willing to mother a chimpanzee-human hybrid for science? For pleasure?
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
Lieutenant Neoteny

Medals: 29
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2)

Postby nietzsche on Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:41 pm

WOuld you be willing to father a mermaid (humanpus) for science? For pleasure?
Major nietzsche

Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby GreecePwns on Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:45 pm

What is worse, a weapon that does only lethal damage to infrastructure over a 20-mile radius, or a weapon that does only lethal damage to humans over a 5-mile radius?
Chariot of Fire wrote:As for GreecePwns.....yeah, what? A massive debt. Get a job you slacker.

Viceroy wrote:[The Biblical creation story] was written in a time when there was no way to confirm this fact and is in fact a statement of the facts.
Corporal GreecePwns

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:27 pm

Have you ever tasted your own urine?(intentionally)

Mr. Hot Stuff PWNS!
Colonel Funkyterrance

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby Metsfanmax on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:30 pm

Which question is worse, this

GreecePwns wrote:What is worse, a weapon that does only lethal damage to infrastructure over a 20-mile radius, or a weapon that does only lethal damage to humans over a 5-mile radius?

or this?

nietzsche wrote:WOuld you be willing to father a mermaid (humanpus) for science? For pleasure?
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (2)
General Contribution (7)

Postby Timminz on Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:49 pm

saxitoxin wrote:Would you be willing to father a chimpanzee-human hybrid for science? For pleasure?

No. No.

Neoteny wrote:Would you be willing to mother a chimpanzee-human hybrid for science? For pleasure?

No. Perhaps.

nietzsche wrote:WOuld you be willing to father a mermaid (humanpus) for science? For pleasure?

Perhaps. Yes.

GreecePwns wrote:What is worse, a weapon that does only lethal damage to infrastructure over a 20-mile radius, or a weapon that does only lethal damage to humans over a 5-mile radius?

That depends on the location of detonation.

Funkyterrance wrote:Have you ever tasted your own urine?(intentionally)

Mr. Hot Stuff PWNS!

I've always suspected there was something off about you. I still suspect that.

Metsfanmax wrote:Which question is worse, this

or this?

I don't care.
jay_a2j wrote:lets not be so quick to judge Hitler
Lieutenant Timminz

Medals: 55
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby x-raider on Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:53 am

Where were you?

Where are you?

Where will you be?
Corporal 1st Class x-raider

Location: Lost in the Complexities of the Undiscovered Universe
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Babble-On Five