Conquer Club

People who should have had a gun

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: People who should have had a gun

Postby Gillipig on Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:40 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:
Gillipig wrote:
john9blue wrote:
Gillipig wrote:
rdsrds2120 wrote:Sarcasmo-Meter:

High.

BMO

He always hides behind that. "Haha, you thought I was serious? But I wasn't! hihihi"
And it can work both ways; "You didn't think I was being serious? You think gun control is something good? Clearly you are just stupid."

Dishonesty is cheap, no matter how you disguise it.

there are a lot of people who do this, but BBS isn't one of them.

He is! Words stands against word and therefore he who claimed first wins. End of story.

I didn't know you kept images of old men climaxing on your computer.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby rdsrds2120 on Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:54 am

Neither did I, but it's amazing what defragmenting will find you.

BBS, oh no you di'int.

BMO
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120

Postby CreepersWiener on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:26 am

Army of GOD wrote:I joined this game because it's so similar to Call of Duty.
Sergeant CreepersWiener

Postby stahrgazer on Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:49 am

rdsrds2120 wrote:Neither did I, but it's amazing what defragmenting will find you.

BBS, oh no you di'int.

BMO

I find it amazing that our admin has now made three posts having nothing whatsoever to do with the thread topic itself - great example =D>

The teacher who threw herself at the Sandy Hill nutsoid to protect her students, should've had a gun.
Sergeant stahrgazer

Postby daddy1gringo on Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:04 am

The right answer to the wrong question is still the wrong answer to the real question.
Lieutenant daddy1gringo

Location: Connecticut yankee expatriated in Houston, Texas area, by way of Isabela, NW PR

Postby daddy1gringo on Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:24 am

Gillipig wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:
daddy1gringo wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:Image

I'm prettty sure he did.

I'm pretty sure he wouldbn't have used it.

RACIST!!!!

Dictionary:
Racist - a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others

Words actually have a meaning stalin.
Thanks for the defense Gil, and I know what you're talking about; people (including bbs) do it all the time: make an unfair criticism, but do it with humor and you can't say anything or you "have no sense of humor" or "don't understand sarcasm".

Nevertheless, in this case I do think bbs was just being (sorta) funny. I don't think he could have been seriously calling me racist. I said 2 very different things about the 2 different people, the second one generally positive, and the first not really negative. Come to think of it, my comments were based on "the content of their character, not the color of their skin." Put that in your hookah and smoke it, bbs.
The right answer to the wrong question is still the wrong answer to the real question.
Lieutenant daddy1gringo

Location: Connecticut yankee expatriated in Houston, Texas area, by way of Isabela, NW PR

Postby daddy1gringo on Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:40 am

Triple-post. In the spirit of my avvy:

ImageShoulda had a gun.

ImageShoulda had a gun.
Lieutenant daddy1gringo

Postby notyou2 on Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:01 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:
notyou2 wrote:You're wrong, it is our loss, not his.

If he had lived you probably wouldn't have such a high opinion of him so I'm not sure whose loss it is?

I had a very high opinion of him while he was living. He, in my opinion, was one of the world's true peaceable people, Gandhi was another.

I stand by my statement that the loss of Lennon is the world's loss.
Captain notyou2

Postby crispybits on Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:12 pm

Major crispybits

Postby Funkyterrance on Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:32 pm

Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby Army of GOD on Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:36 pm

mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:25 am

daddy1gringo wrote:
Gillipig wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:
daddy1gringo wrote:

I'm prettty sure he did.

I'm pretty sure he wouldbn't have used it.

RACIST!!!!

Dictionary:
Racist - a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others

Words actually have a meaning stalin.
Thanks for the defense Gil, and I know what you're talking about; people (including bbs) do it all the time: make an unfair criticism, but do it with humor and you can't say anything or you "have no sense of humor" or "don't understand sarcasm".

Nevertheless, in this case I do think bbs was just being (sorta) funny. I don't think he could have been seriously calling me racist. I said 2 very different things about the 2 different people, the second one generally positive, and the first not really negative. Come to think of it, my comments were based on "the content of their character, not the color of their skin." Put that in your hookah and smoke it, bbs.

Oh, I get it. Smoke it in my hookah--because I'm an Arab. Har har har.

DOUBLE THE RACIST, DOUBLE THE FUN
GO FOR IT! CONNECT ONE!
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby daddy1gringo on Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:46 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:...because I'm an Arab...
Really? News to me.
Lieutenant daddy1gringo

Postby Gillipig on Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:30 am

Someone who shouldn't have had a gun:

AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby BigBallinStalin on Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:26 pm

daddy1gringo wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:...because I'm an Arab...
Really? News to me.

Same here.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby AAFitz on Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:14 am

Phatscotty wrote:Image

then it follows:
I'm Spanking Monkey now....err...I mean I'm a Spanking Monkey now...that shoots milk
Too much. I know.
Sergeant 1st Class AAFitz

Postby macbone on Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:16 am

You know, Dr. King did have guns at one time. Well, at least his friends did. Owning a firearm was one of the best defenses to protect civil liberties. The KKK was at one time a supporter of gun control for that very reason.

http://theatlantic.com/magazine/archive ... ns/308608/

Civil-rights activists, even those committed to nonviolent resistance, had long appreciated the value of guns for self-protection. Martin Luther King Jr. applied for a permit to carry a concealed firearm in 1956, after his house was bombed. His application was denied, but from then on, armed supporters guarded his home. One adviser, Glenn Smiley, described the King home as “an arsenal.” William Worthy, a black reporter who covered the civil-rights movement, almost sat on a loaded gun in a living-room armchair during a visit to King’s parsonage.

THE EIGHTH-GRADE STUDENTS gathering on the west lawn of the state capitol in Sacramento were planning to lunch on fried chicken with California’s new governor, Ronald Reagan, and then tour the granite building constructed a century earlier to resemble the nation’s Capitol. But the festivities were interrupted by the arrival of 30 young black men and women carrying .357 Magnums, 12-gauge shotguns, and .45-caliber pistols.

The 24 men and six women climbed the capitol steps, and one man, Bobby Seale, began to read from a prepared statement. “The American people in general and the black people in particular,” he announced, must

"take careful note of the racist California legislature aimed at keeping the black people disarmed and powerless. Black people have begged, prayed, petitioned, demonstrated, and everything else to get the racist power structure of America to right the wrongs which have historically been perpetuated against black people. The time has come for black people to arm themselves against this terror before it is too late."

Seale then turned to the others. “All right, brothers, come on. We’re going inside.” He opened the door, and the radicals walked straight into the state’s most important government building, loaded guns in hand. No metal detectors stood in their way.
Colonel macbone

Postby Juan_Bottom on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:53 am

Sergeant 1st Class Juan_Bottom

Postby pimpdave on Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:25 pm

Shoulda hadda gun. Oh wait, he was surrounded by them!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/0 ... _ref=false

Keith Ratliff Dead: FPSRussia YouTube Channel Producer Shot In Apparent Homicide, Georgia Police Say

A producer behind a popular gun enthusiast YouTube channel was found dead with a single gunshot wound to the head at his business last week.

Police in Georgia are investigating the apparent homicide of Keith Ratliff, a 32-year-old Franklin County resident.

"It's really heartbreaking, and everything I see, or any kind of memorable thing -- I mean, I just break down," Amanda Ratliff, the victim's wife, told MyFoxAtlanta. "He had such a life to live, and such a good life to live, and things to look forward to."

Authorities found multiple weapons at the scene of the crime, some manufactured by Ratliff himself, WSBTV reports. Investigators have not identified a motive.

Ratliff worked mostly behind the scenes to produce videos for the YouTube channel FPSRussia, a site dedicated to showcasing high-power firearms. FPSRussia -- which commands nearly 3.5 million subscribers and has generated over 500 million page views -- is one of the top 10 channels ranked on YouTube.

In addition to his contributions to FPSRussia, Ratliff also worked for FPS Industries, a company focussing on "product development and testing for hard use firearms shooters," according to its website. FPS Industries is located in Carnesville, Ga.

Ratliff was known as an outspoken gun advocate. In a message posted to Twitter on Aug 11, 2012, he wrote: "I went to the movies with my pistol in my pocket the whole time I was praying that somebody would try to pull a Batman!"
jay_a2j wrote:hey if any1 would like me to make them a signature or like an avator just let me no, my sig below i did, and i also did "panther 88" so i can do something like that for u if ud like...
Sergeant 1st Class pimpdave

Postby Juan_Bottom on Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:02 pm

Dude got shot because he was unarmed.
Sergeant 1st Class Juan_Bottom

Postby cornpops on Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:48 am

jesus
New Recruit cornpops

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,