Conquer Club

Legioner and Landor / The Math and[CLEARED]es

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Legioner and Landor / The Math and[CLEARED]es

Postby thorval on Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:08 pm

Accused:

legioner
landor
The Math
chrisabbott79

The accused are suspected of:

Conducting Secret Diplomacy
Other: Throwing the game

Game number(s):

Game 12004268

Comments:I am suspisous of the Conduct in this game because its only been 11 rounds and team three is dominating the board. So I looked into it and I noticed that team 2 NEVER attacks team 3. Despite Team three dominating the board so quickly, Team 2 continues to attack Team 1 exclusivly. There is one instance of team 2 attacking team 3, to be honest. It is near the begining of the game, but never again. This is not impossible, but Legioner is such a high ranked player that this outcome is almost unbelievable. Their walls are also suspisiously empty of any coments. All four of them have not one coment on their walls.
Sergeant 1st Class thorval

Re: Legioner and Landor / The Math and

Postby Gillipig on Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:40 pm

I don't see any inclination of secret diplomacy here. The game in question is just one game and it could easily be that team two just wanted the areas you were after so you ended up fighting each other. It doesn't help your cause that it's a fog game either. And a lot of people empty their walls, no indication of anything.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby thorval on Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:37 pm

So in your world, its perfectly normal to attack just one team for an entire map. And for a high ranking player with a 46% win rate to ignore strategy and simply suicide all game. And we did not compete for the same areas, they just attacked us around the world where ever we were, again, exclusively attacking team 1. Blue and yellow did not put up much fight when I took control of south america. I hope the mods can see the game through the fog and what not or do they not have that ability? I Have no idea what hunters can do.

Postby Frox333 on Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:53 pm

ok thorval, there is one thing. they live in 3 different countries, so they dont know eachother, and there seems to be no secret communications...so why would you file this??? eh, the complaints people have these days -_-
Major Frox333

Postby thorval on Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:35 pm

Because apparently I am the only one who finds the conduct in that game suspicious :| Seriously, how am I the only one looking at zero attacks against one team and -suicidal- attacks against another and coming to this conclusion? And all happening in 11 turns. No don't mention fog, because it lists every single one of their moves in the game chat list.

They never had to kill team three to get a bonus in a country? Never held them back? Team 3 certainly didn't seem to have trouble cutting through them from behind.

Re: Legioner and Landor / The Math and[pending]es

Postby legioner on Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:46 am

We where fighting in the NA and Europa in the end and the only active opposition that broke us was team one. We had no regions of our own cos you attacked uss and we attacked back. We are not supposed to defend our self and try to get a region?

I actually tried tailand in the beginning but the dices utterly destroyed me and i had to retreat and we thought that me in Europa and he in USA could lock borders and be back in the game... Just watch when the game ends and the fog lifts who had usa and how much they attacked us.

This was a bad game we saw it from the start but hell no i throw a game. I dont get my rank by giving upp. I have won games that should have been impossible cos of some mistakes on their part or awesome dices. Maybe we did some bad judgments in this one but i still think we did the best strategically judgment we could with the deployments we had.
Major legioner

Postby Gillipig on Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:33 am

thorval wrote:So in your world, its perfectly normal to attack just one team for an entire map. And for a high ranking player with a 46% win rate to ignore strategy and simply suicide all game. And we did not compete for the same areas, they just attacked us around the world where ever we were, again, exclusively attacking team 1. Blue and yellow did not put up much fight when I took control of south america. I hope the mods can see the game through the fog and what not or do they not have that ability? I Have no idea what hunters can do.

In my world it's perfectly normal that two teams end up wanting the same areas and in the proccess end up giving the game to the third team. When there's three teams on the board this happens quite often actually.
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby Symmetry on Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:50 am

Gillipig wrote:
thorval wrote:So in your world, its perfectly normal to attack just one team for an entire map. And for a high ranking player with a 46% win rate to ignore strategy and simply suicide all game. And we did not compete for the same areas, they just attacked us around the world where ever we were, again, exclusively attacking team 1. Blue and yellow did not put up much fight when I took control of south america. I hope the mods can see the game through the fog and what not or do they not have that ability? I Have no idea what hunters can do.

In my world it's perfectly normal that two teams end up wanting the same areas and in the proccess end up giving the game to the third team. When there's three teams on the board this happens quite often actually.

True, but this part of the game log indicates that they were busted for something:

2012-12-21 01:12:42 - landor was kicked out for violating the rules
2012-12-21 01:12:42 - legioner was kicked out for violating the rules
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Gillipig on Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:17 am

Symmetry wrote:
Gillipig wrote:

True, but this part of the game log indicates that they were busted for something:

Honestly I didn't see that. Will be interesting to see what the hunters find.
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby Evil Semp on Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:57 am

[quote="Symmetry"

[/quote]

landor and legioner were Image for being multi's.

Still looking at the secret diplomacy.
Captain Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Little Witt on Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:15 am

Evil Semp wrote:
Symmetry wrote:True, but this part of the game log indicates that they were busted for something:

landor and legioner were Image for being multi's.

Still looking at the secret diplomacy.

FIX :lol: :D :mrgreen:
Sergeant 1st Class Little Witt

Postby therev1957 on Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:39 am

nice smiley face sign EVIL SEMP! Can you make me one :twisted:
Lieutenant therev1957
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Evil Semp on Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:25 pm

Sorry for taking so long. I had internet problems for a few days.

It looks to me that you might have been in the wrong place as far as team 3 is concerned. They wanted the areas you were in but also in the middle of the game you were pretty strong and team 3 ignored the weaker team. Yes it is strange that most of the attacks were against you but not unheard of. Also sometimes in team games one team looks at the locations of the opposing teams [that they can see] and target them. I am going to mark this CLEARED.
Captain Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Re: Legioner and Landor / The Math and[CLEARED]es

Postby thorval on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:49 am

Ah well, :/ It looked odd. But you found some multi's, so thats good!

Return to Closed C&A Reports