Conquer Club

Trying to renew

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Trying to renew

Postby Jippd on Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:22 am

I am getting this error when trying to renew my premium

"Declined. Sorry, this transaction has been declined by your card issuer. No other information was passed to WorldPay as part of your confidentiality agreement with your card issuer. You may wish to try another card."

What is happening here? I have used this card before to renew my premium. It is attached to my checking account and there is enough money to cover the $25.00 charge.

My guess would be the payment system has changed with el jefe taking over? Is this worldpay something untrustworthy that my bank just has set to auto reject? I use charter one if it makes any difference.

Any thoughts or ideas? Don't really want to have to set up a paypal to renew.
Major Jippd

Re: Trying to renew

Postby SirSebstar on Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:24 am

Jippd wrote:I am getting this error when trying to renew my premium

"Declined. Sorry, this transaction has been declined by your card issuer. No other information was passed to WorldPay as part of your confidentiality agreement with your card issuer. You may wish to try another card."

What is happening here? I have used this card before to renew my premium. It is attached to my checking account and there is enough money to cover the $25.00 charge.

My guess would be the payment system has changed with el jefe taking over? Is this worldpay something untrustworthy that my bank just has set to auto reject? I use charter one if it makes any difference.

Any thoughts or ideas? Don't really want to have to set up a paypal to renew.

WorldPay and Charter One seem to be thick palls, i would ask your bank why, cause it seems they should accept eachothers cards more easely then others.
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Return to Conquer Club Discussion