Conquer Club

Bug, crazy bad luck or map?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Bug, crazy bad luck or map?

Postby werealldevodad on Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:33 am

Ok, first time i've played this map so correct me if i'm wrong but this doesnt seem right game 5503342, its fog of war so you cant see but i can tell you I started with one territory with 3 troops on it surrounded by neutrals. As you can see Teal starts with all of the homelands bonus, how can this be??? By the looks of things hes probably wrapped most of the Landing points as well! Am I missing something or have I been royaly stitched up?
Any comments appreciated and if its a bug please let the right people know.
Cheers werealldevodad
Major werealldevodad

Re: Bug, crazy bad luck or map?

Postby 72o on Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:34 am

werealldevodad wrote:Ok, first time i've played this map so correct me if i'm wrong but this doesnt seem right game Game 5503342, its fog of war so you cant see but i can tell you I started with one territory with 3 troops on it surrounded by neutrals. As you can see Teal starts with all of the homelands bonus, how can this be??? By the looks of things hes probably wrapped most of the Landing points as well! Am I missing something or have I been royaly stitched up?
Any comments appreciated and if its a bug please let the right people know.
Cheers werealldevodad
Sergeant 72o

Postby Timminz on Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:02 pm

It's the map. You will also get a homeland bonus on your turn.
Captain Timminz

Postby rjwall41 on Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:27 pm

I have a similar issue on New World. I am playing doubles. We have attached the other team and now we are surrounded by neutrals. It is board 12112837. Fog of war is enabled and it is escalating. Opponents each have 2 countries left. How can something revert to neutrals???
Sergeant 1st Class rjwall41

Postby Metsfanmax on Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:11 pm

rjwall41 wrote:I have a similar issue on New World. I am playing doubles. We have attached the other team and now we are surrounded by neutrals. It is board 12112837. Fog of war is enabled and it is escalating. Opponents each have 2 countries left. How can something revert to neutrals???

Instructions wrote:Bombardments

Some maps allow a special type of assault called bombardment. Bombardment doesn't allow you to conquer once the opponent's forces are destroyed, instead it converts the opposing region to a single neutral troop. Reinforcements can not be made along bombardment routes.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Return to Conquer Club Discussion