Conquer Club

[Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Eight

Postby Little Witt on Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:23 pm

Seriously? I'm a bit confused as to why you are trying to lynch again. I don't care, because clearly it didn't work last time. And you guys should know my now that this is a god you are trying to lynch it won't work, I am the greatest god and character in the game right now. You can do nothing but worship one of us!
Sergeant 1st Class Little Witt

Postby Little Witt on Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:33 pm

And even if you did somehow lynch me, we clearly saw from hippo he wants me gone. What can that mean, but that he NEEDS me gone. You guys can see I am be honest, Hippo was not. He did not come forward with stuff and kept back his true self. IF you did lynch me, all the aliens would lose, all the town that are not allied with hippo would lose and I would lose. I just think you guys are rushing into this, just like hippo wants. You would know what I mean if you would read his post a couple pages back.
Sergeant 1st Class Little Witt

Postby jonty125 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:33 am

I'll drop the hammer vote Little Witt
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby Iron Butterfly on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:28 am

I have been masoned with Betiko this round and he says he has the ability to night kill someone. I do not know if it was a slip up on his part but he claims all Town and Humans have had this ability, which is certianly not true. Betiko is hiding somthing.
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby betiko on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:44 am

Iron Butterfly wrote:I have been masoned with Betiko this round and he says he has the ability to night kill someone. I do not know if it was a slip up on his part but he claims all Town and Humans have had this ability, which is certianly not true. Betiko is hiding somthing.

You are the one who outed yourself asking me what is an "attempt to kill" which is something yith have always mentionned in the typical joat package. You are making your case worse and it s now proved that yith are covering you, as they told us you are a joat. I told you i would keep it for myself, but you are outing it and definitely not doing yourself a favour proving to all Town and unaligned joats that you don t even know what the attempt to kill option is. You probably have the book and the yith are linked to ctulhu. Witt has just outed them as well i think the game will finish by killing either god and that without the book we can t kill Cthulu. I don t know if i m alone or others share those thoughts.
Major betiko

Postby jonty125 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:52 am

Iron Butterfly wrote:I have been masoned with Betiko this round and he says he has the ability to night kill someone. I do not know if it was a slip up on his part but he claims all Town and Humans have had this ability, which is certianly not true. Betiko is hiding somthing.

No, it is true.
Cook jonty125

Postby Nendreel on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:59 am

Spiesr also has that ability. He asked Kanin (who who was possessing him at the time) to use it on Doom after we lynched Jak.

IB seems to be the odd one out here.
Sergeant Nendreel

Postby betiko on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:12 pm

I had been discussing these stuff with spiesr and saf when we were masoned, and the attempt to kill thing is public knoledge, or maybe outsiders didn t get it.. Anyway, very bad play by ib who has just been caught lying in our masonage and tells it publicly here because he didn t pay enough attention to the game. I was trully surprised when he came out joat in the eyes of yith. Didn t stick with his meta this game, being way too defensive for an unaligned joat. Also is witt telling the truth, if he dies yith lose? What an ugly slip... I m up for a yog revivers town & unaligned coalition vs ib yith & ctulhu
Major betiko

Postby Kanin Usagi on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:13 pm

Not all humans have the same JOAT abilities guys. If I recall correctly, there's a doctor ability somewhere out there too. No need to get hung up on one small detail.

And linking Cthulu to the Yith? That's just stupid. Nowhere in the fiction are those things even related.
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.

I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
Private Kanin Usagi

Postby Kanin Usagi on Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:14 pm

Witt is just grasping at straws.
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.

I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
Private Kanin Usagi

Postby betiko on Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:05 pm

Kanin Usagi wrote:Not all humans have the same JOAT abilities guys. If I recall correctly, there's a doctor ability somewhere out there too. No need to get hung up on one small detail.

And linking Cthulu to the Yith? That's just stupid. Nowhere in the fiction are those things even related.

Can you guys give us precisely each joat s abilities then? And whose bodies were you in today? Why would witt threaten us with survivors losing if we kill him? It doesn t make sense. It kind of feels like kanin is all alone and his 2 mates stopped playing.
Major betiko

Postby Iron Butterfly on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:51 pm

Well...what it sounds like Witt is doing is throwing everything but the kitchen sink at us as a "fear" defense. He must have had a one shot defense instead of being immune.

A survivor is just that a survivor. A surviver wins as long as they make it to the end of the game. For him to suddenly suggest that all survivor win conditions are moot and void if he is killed and Hippo wins smells of desperation rather then truth.
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby / on Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:39 pm

A second submarine was dispatched to the seafloor. It traveled into the crevices of the sunken city, the hull squeezed though with a metallic screech echoing through the depths.
Helical spires yawed about the ancient brined deeps of the structure, at the bottom was a creature whose maddening form slept upon the ground, its titanic wing was torn by the stray missile, writhing tentacles adorned its head.
One of the people on board begins to read from the malign book, a spiraling rift begins to open.

The structure begins to drain of water through the portal to the stars beyond, the submarine is forced to attempt a retreat while there is still liquid to pass through.

Below the sleeping god awakens and begins swimming up to the submarine with a horrible roar. just as the vehicle was about to be grabber, the green behemoth is grabbed by massive yellow tentacles and pulled trough the portal.
after the alien being passes through the portal closed and the city refills with seawater.

show

Night 8 begins. You have until Monday.
Sergeant 1st Class /

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Night Eight

Postby / on Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:43 pm

Day Eight final vote count

Little Witt: 7 votes: Doom, Hippo, Nendreel, rishaed, Iron, Rodion, jonty125

posted by request.
Sergeant 1st Class /

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Night Eight

Postby / on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:29 pm

A Byakhee breaks through the window of a house with its hard talons, the creature slides along the hardwood floor, tearing the surface to shrapnel as it slowed to a stop from its blinding traveling speed.
The creature pins the frightened occupant down with one claw, the other grabbing a book marked with strange rituals, it sang the alien words inside with terrible garbled screeches, as the words fill the air the dark night sky glows with a great cosmic power, yellow bloodstained tentacles reach out of nothingness, an Elder God descends to the surface of this planet, taking the form of a human man garbed in yellow as he falls.
Its job fulfilled the winged creature releases its captive and the book, taking to the skies, back to the outer reaches of space.

A scientist walks int the morgue, looking at the recently deceased body of his former mentor, he takes the body from the table, dragging it back to the late doctor's house, he take the key stolen from the deceased belongings and opens the door, after a bit of struggle he places the old man into his bed, injecting him with the revival serum before leaving.

For a life regained, the world would seek two more in its place this night, in two different locations killers would seek out targets to eliminate, showing the world that there was still a battle waging among men.
One of the two was an antiquarian, who found himself thrust into the world of the unknown through his studies, rather than being done in by the monsters whose paths he sometimes crossed, he was stabbed in the chest by a passerby on the streets.
The other wasn't a human in any way but biology, an alien mind from another place in another time happened to occupy the body of the targeted person.

show

With 14 alive, it takes 6 to lynch, deadline next monday
Sergeant 1st Class /

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Nine

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:50 pm

Vote the hippo

Death to gods.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby new guy1 on Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:12 am

Confirming I am here in no new body and am still voteless, but I endorse killing the gods.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby rishaed on Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:25 am

vote Hippo that doesn't sound good at all, he's got his kill function now and his WC is completely irrelevant at this point.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby Iron Butterfly on Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:52 am

I lost my vote. Id Vote Hippo If I could
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby Nendreel on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:04 am

Revived spiesr. Hippo seems dangerous.
Will post more when sober.
Sergeant Nendreel

Postby jonty125 on Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:18 am

My sleep results last night, have told me that soundman's WC, would anybody like it sharing?
Cook jonty125

Postby spiesr on Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:25 am

Okay, I am back now it seems. Back on Night 7 I asked about Hippo's alignment. I was told that he wants to kill Hastur. Since I was insane at the time I have no idea if this is anywhere near correct.
Anyway, I have my vote back now and see no reason not to lynch Hippo today. So unless somebody want's to fess up for last night's kill or provide insight as to what the Byakhee's accomplishment means we don't have much to talk about it seems.
Vote Hippo.
Captain spiesr

Postby Iron Butterfly on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:26 pm

I bet we need to lynch him twice as well
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby rishaed on Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:38 pm

spiesr wrote:Okay, I am back now it seems. Back on Night 7 I asked about Hippo's alignment. I was told that he wants to kill Hastur. Since I was insane at the time I have no idea if this is anywhere near correct.
Anyway, I have my vote back now and see no reason not to lynch Hippo today. So unless somebody want's to fess up for last night's kill or provide insight as to what the Byakhee's accomplishment means we don't have much to talk about it seems.
Vote Hippo.

The byakhee's accomplishment says he found out who had the NECROMICON, and is now UNSEALED, releasing a KILL function in his night actions. By all means unless / didn't tell me something we should only have to lynch him once if the correct conditions are met.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby betiko on Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:44 pm

rishaed wrote:
spiesr wrote:Okay, I am back now it seems. Back on Night 7 I asked about Hippo's alignment. I was told that he wants to kill Hastur. Since I was insane at the time I have no idea if this is anywhere near correct.
Vote Hippo.

The byakhee's accomplishment says he found out who had the NECROMICON, and is now UNSEALED, releasing a KILL function in his night actions. By all means unless / didn't tell me something we should only have to lynch him once if the correct conditions are met.

happy 2013 everyone!

ok, I think we need to give hippo a chance to talk here. He said that once he had the book he would tell us everything he knows.
other thing: New guy, did kanin tell you in whose body he was going to be in today? looks like he got into a body that got targeted. And are you the one with IB's vote today NG?
Kind of gives more understanding of the yith situation... You guys get killed if the body you are in gets targeted so not that easy to survive...
Also, rishaed, from what / has said there is some inter human skirmish, I doubt that it will be endgame once we get rid of hippo.
Will try to relist the remaining people with sanity/undead/revived/killer or not don't have the time now..
Major betiko

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives