austraila vs s.america

Information on tactics, scenarios, and all that you'll need to be successful in-game!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: austraila vs s.america

Postby Army of GOD on Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:33 am

tkr4lf wrote:While I can't really comment on this website's gameplay as I am new here

:trollface:
CURRENCY CONVERSION: 1 SaxBucks = .02 AoGRubles

To redeem AoGRubles, write on AoG's wall with order.
Menu:
-1 nietzsche dickpic: 1 AoGRuble
-1 AoG dickpic: 100 AoGRubles
-1 "AoG is awesome!" t-shirt: 500 AoGRubles
Cook Army of GOD

Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby Arama86n on Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:53 am

Long story short, Oceania/Australia. Pointless discussion :)
Naturally much depends on the situation, and naturally one can work with SA and is happy to hold it while opponents stand out in the cold. But... spin it whatever way you want, most (experienced) people would rather have the land down under any day of the week. my 5c :geek:
Major Arama86n

Medals: 45
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (4)

Postby kengyin on Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:17 am

in my game one guy went for australia and one went to south america, they were so busy doing that that they didnt notice i took asia in one turn! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sergeant kengyin

Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1)

Postby rotean on Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:09 pm

I agree with MeDeFe's idea that you should grab whatever continent is easiest. You must be flexible, and sometimes doing the unexpected can bring victory. The problem with Australia is you risk getting bottled up there, and its difficult to get your troops over to foil other enemies attempts to hold other distant continents. Some players seemed to be obsessed with taking Australia first. Maybe its the koalas...
Corporal rotean

Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)

Previous

Return to Strategy