Conquer Club

Order of recently finished game

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Order of recently finished game

Postby Donelladan on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:14 pm

Hello,

I am wondering how are ordered the game that are recently finished.
Why a game that finished just one second ago is not the first on that page? That always annoys me when I see a game just finished and I have difficulty to find which one...

For example this one just finished :
Game 11666966 and it is the 6th game on my page "recently finished" while this one is the fist : Game 12083437
Brigadier Donelladan

Re: Order of recently finished game

Postby iamkoolerthanu on Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:29 pm

I am pretty sure, though not positive, but I think it just goes by game number

On second thought after looking through my completed games list it seems random, IMO it should be last finished on top
Corporal 1st Class iamkoolerthanu

Postby Metsfanmax on Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:39 pm

The games are sorted by the order in which the last round of the game started (so it's not completely random, but also not very intuitive). This was brought to lack's attention years ago, but was one of those things that required more effort than one would think for something that's ultimately only annoying. We'll keep note of it for Suggestions in case the new administration wants to tackle it, but it won't be first on our list.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby SirSebstar on Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:54 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:The games are sorted by the order in which the last round of the game started (so it's not completely random, but also not very intuitive). This was brought to lack's attention years ago, but was one of those things that required more effort than one would think for something that's ultimately only annoying. We'll keep note of it for Suggestions in case the new administration wants to tackle it, but it won't be first on our list.

Yup, i ran up quite a question with this one. It is as mets says.
there is an ordered method to the chaos.

its not as simple as gamenumbers, but indeed the order the last ROUND STARTED.... so with 8 player games (OR BR's) this can be up to 8 days earlier then your newly finished 1vs1. so the order is truly annoying.. to some
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Return to Conquer Club Discussion