zeena & Kroll [Busted] DCR

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

zeena & Kroll [Busted] DCR

Postby stephen88 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:10 am

Accused:

zeena
Kroll




The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis

or

Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Other:Logging on and off at the same time. Turns taken straight after one another. If you look at the game its obvious multi or at the very least a secret diplomacy as they are both the strongest players and have borders of ones with each other at pretty much everyone!



Game number(s):

[game] 12169380[/game]

Comments:Logging on and off at the same time. Turns taken straight after one another. If you look at the game its obvious multi or at the very least a secret diplomacy as they are both the strongest players and have borders of ones with each other at pretty much everyone!
Lieutenant stephen88
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:39 am
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: zeena & Kroll

Postby Koganosi on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:19 am

stephen88 wrote:Accused:

zeena
Kroll




The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis

or

Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Other:Logging on and off at the same time. Turns taken straight after one another. If you look at the game its obvious multi or at the very least a secret diplomacy as they are both the strongest players and have borders of ones with each other at pretty much everyone!



Game number(s):

Game 12169380

Comments:Logging on and off at the same time. Turns taken straight after one another. If you look at the game its obvious multi or at the very least a secret diplomacy as they are both the strongest players and have borders of ones with each other at pretty much everyone!


Fixed the game link.

Edit: Just to check the game and their log off times, seems fishy, might be friends or just multies. Try to survive I quess mate. Maybe a verdict will come in time!

Urs

Koganosi
Image
User avatar
Major Koganosi
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor
 
Posts: 1452
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:06 pm
Location: Netherlands
Medals: 63
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (4)
General Achievement (11) Clan Achievement (8) Training Achievement (1)

Re: zeena & Kroll

Postby darth emperor on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:30 am

Koganosi wrote:Edit: Just to check the game and their log off times, seems fishy, might be friends or just multies. Try to survive I quess mate. Maybe a verdict will come in time!

I'm not so sure, true that their times are very together, but also the OP is not so far away. Also this is their first game together (red has played 5). Also they have been attacking each other (of course you got more attacks). Also you are only 3 players, so I find normal that you they have a lot of borders together. Well, atleast they are in the same country. I think it's more that you are playing with 2 noobs, and seeing you with the highest rank they mostly attack you.

To summarize, I'm not saying that their game is clean, but that the evidence is very low. (just 4 rounds of one game) But the check should be done

EDIT: I just saw myself, how zeenna was online, he played, (the other was offline), then zeenna logout, the other got online and played :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class darth emperor
 
Posts: 2545
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:45 pm
Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (8)
Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (2)

Re: zeena & Kroll

Postby Gillipig on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:31 pm

darth emperor wrote:
Koganosi wrote:Edit: Just to check the game and their log off times, seems fishy, might be friends or just multies. Try to survive I quess mate. Maybe a verdict will come in time!

I'm not so sure, true that their times are very together, but also the OP is not so far away. Also this is their first game together (red has played 5). Also they have been attacking each other (of course you got more attacks). Also you are only 3 players, so I find normal that you they have a lot of borders together. Well, atleast they are in the same country. I think it's more that you are playing with 2 noobs, and seeing you with the highest rank they mostly attack you.

To summarize, I'm not saying that their game is clean, but that the evidence is very low. (just 4 rounds of one game) But the check should be done

EDIT: I just saw myself, how zeenna was online, he played, (the other was offline), then zeenna logout, the other got online and played :lol: :lol: :lol:

You'd think they would at least hide their online status.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
User avatar
Lieutenant Gillipig
 
Posts: 3501
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:24 pm
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: zeena & Kroll

Postby stephen88 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:32 pm

True but if they are noobs they may not have the intelligence to hide their status?

Ive played people before who have clearly been cheating but work round it. However when they are getting 30 troops per turn and dont even clip each other??? The only time they attack each other is if they are taking a new country that either no one or I own!

Thanks anyway guys
Lieutenant stephen88
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:39 am
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: zeena & Kroll [Pending] DCR

Postby mccallan25 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:49 pm

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=183832

I have no doubt they are guilty. I am going through the same crap.
User avatar
Sergeant mccallan25
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:01 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (4) Fog of War Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4)

Re: zeena & Kroll [Busted] DCR

Postby deathcomesrippin on Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:41 am

zeena & Kroll are BUSTED as multis.
User avatar
Lieutenant deathcomesrippin
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter
 
Posts: 1305
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:26 am
Location: Canada
Medals: 54
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10) General Contribution (6)


Return to Closed C&A Reports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login