Conquer Club

[Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Night Nine

Postby / on Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:47 am

At the strange winding intersections of existential planes a wandering and trapped mind is confronted by another human mind, these interwoven threads allowed the mind to experience thoughts experiences and knowledge from across time and space, and ultimately in this instance made it vulnerable to the other's attack. One mind overcame the other, finally killing its original intended target.

A person was stalked by an unknown figure, he broke off into a run, but was chased down by his adversary, he tripped for just a moment, and the killer took the opportunity to strike him from behind with a metal prybar.

Herbert West would revive another body that night; he finished placing the slowing warming body of Randolph Carter in the town square, and returned to his laboratory. There wait for him a man in yellow, distorting and flickering with a strange existence long tentacles creep from under the yellow one’s robes. With a crack against the ground the floor explodes as though it was struck by a naval fleet’s cannon volley, within moments the clinic and any structures surrounding it became engulfed in a deep fissure of gnarled shrapnel. Any attempts to help were rendered meaningless by the unstoppable display as the entire city shook violently.

show

Day Ten Begins, with 12 alive it takes 6 to lynch, deadline next sunday
Sergeant 1st Class /

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Ten

Postby thehippo8 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:06 am

Righto team, that's Nendreel taken care of. Now we need to try and work out who the killer of humans is. Maybe I should have told you I was unlynchable, but really - did you think you could kill the man in yellow? Come on! Just a little bit of reverence to mythos would go down well! Anyway, I wanted to tell you I was helping town, tell I was going to kill the re-animator and basically prove myself. Can we please now get on with this game properly so town can win?
ImageImageImage
show
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8

Postby Nendreel on Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:29 am

Well that was entirely expected. See you all at Endgame.
Sergeant Nendreel

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:57 am

It's probably betiko. I've had suspicions of him before. Also, the accusative tone he used towards me after zombification still doesn't sit right.

Vote betiko
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby spiesr on Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:23 am

thehippo8 wrote:Righto team, that's Nendreel taken care of. Now we need to try and work out who the killer of humans is. Maybe I should have told you I was unlynchable, but really - did you think you could kill the man in yellow? Come on! Just a little bit of reverence to mythos would go down well! Anyway, I wanted to tell you I was helping town, tell I was going to kill the re-animator and basically prove myself. Can we please now get on with this game properly so town can win?
Since Nendreel appears to have been harmless why should we accept you killing him? Why shouldn't we just try to lynch you again today? (Under the assumption that your unlynchable power was one shot as Little Witt's seems to have been.)
Why did pancakemix not protect his partner, or can hippo kill through protection?
Captain spiesr

Postby betiko on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:18 am

DoomYoshi wrote:It's probably betiko. I've had suspicions of him before. Also, the accusative tone he used towards me after zombification still doesn't sit right.

Vote betiko

I guess a confirmed zombie cult shouldn't be adressed in an accusative way and deserves all my trust doom. Here are the players left, I'm open for a night by night action discution if everybody is, I have nothing to hide. Can we prod commander by the way, he's the only one not participating in ages.

2.DoomYoshi
3.spiesr, revived day nine
9.safariguy5, revived day ten
10.new guy1
12.jonty125
15.rishaed
18.Commander9
20.thehippo8
21. pancakemix
24.betiko
25.Rodion
26.soundman, revived day six
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:36 am

ok just a little recap isn't going to hurt anybody, as you can see all townies have been targeted at some point, even though they are all here. It's definitely someone's win condition to kill them all:

DoomYoshi: normal unaligned? human(targeted twice, zombie, cult)
betiko: normal unaligned? human (killing ability)
jonty125: normal unaligned? human (killing ability)
rishaed: normal unaligned? human (aligned to hippo then changed to survivor? killing ability?)

new guy1, yith
Commander9, yith (cult)

thehippo8, human form yog (killing ability)

pancakemix, reviver doc (killing ability?)

Rodion town joat (targeted twice, zombie, killing ability)
soundman, town dreamer (revived, killing ability?)
spiesr, town doc (revived, formerly? insane, killing ability)
safariguy5, town joat (revived, killing ability?)

also, how can chapcrap be in a yith body and not the other way around? / did you get that right?
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:00 pm

by the way, I thought I'd go back to the exact description of every killed player by / since the start, also the order.

day 1
elonpuckhog, Shoggoth has been deadline killed

night 1
soundman, Kuranes, Town Dreamer King, has been killed!

night 2
no death

day 3
Lord Voldemort, Elder Thing, has been lynched

night 3
Strike Wolf, Black Brotherhood Leader, has been killed!
crazymilkshake5, Elder Thing, has been killed!

day 4
ghostly447, Elder Thing, has been lynched

night 4
thechuck51, Normal Unaligned Human, has been killed

day 5
jak111, Nyarlathotep, Cult Recruiter, has been lynched!

night 5
no death

day 6
Vodean, Unknown-Alignment Normal Insane Human has been lynched

night 6
edocsil, normal unaligned human has been killed!
Soundman has been revived!

day 7
no lynch (witt 1st attempt)

night 7
spiesr, Dean Allen Halsey, Insane Town Doctor, has been killed!

day 8
Little Witt, Cthulhu has been lynched!

night 8
spiesr has been revived
safariguy5, Randolph Carter, Town Insanity-Proof Human has been killed
Kanin Usagi, Yith in Normal Human Body has been killed

day 9
no death, hippo attempt

night 9
Iron Butterfly, Normal unknown alignment human has been killed
chapcrap, Normal unaligned human in Yith body has been killed
Nendreel, Herbert West, Re-animator, has been killed
Major betiko

Postby new guy1 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:52 pm

He was correct. We switch bodies when we take over their mind. It means that either he is the one that was switched when kanin died, or commander switched and chap died in his body. I dont know though, because commander has not messaged me with any information recently. I think he is on vacation or something cause I havent heard from him in a while, but to clear it up, it is correct. It means chap died, not whoever was in his body. Also, to those killing the yith, unless it is your WC to kill us, you shouldnt kill us as we are a waste of your time. Or at least I am, since I havent switched bodies for a solid 3 nights. Or was it 2? I dont even know, lol.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby rishaed on Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:01 pm

Vote betiko The question he asked last time doesn't sit right w/ me,and he didn't back it up with any evidence either. Of course I would rather lunch hippo today if possible, he claims unlunchable just like Witt... I'm not buying it, but w/ out popular support I'm going elsewhere today.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby betiko on Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:55 pm

new guy1 wrote:He was correct. We switch bodies when we take over their mind. It means that either he is the one that was switched when kanin died, or commander switched and chap died in his body. I dont know though, because commander has not messaged me with any information recently. I think he is on vacation or something cause I havent heard from him in a while, but to clear it up, it is correct. It means chap died, not whoever was in his body. Also, to those killing the yith, unless it is your WC to kill us, you shouldnt kill us as we are a waste of your time. Or at least I am, since I havent switched bodies for a solid 3 nights. Or was it 2? I dont even know, lol.

I tried to kill chap that night (8) and I'm pretty sure I killed kanin by accident (the night saf got killed). The night (7) spiesr got killed I slept and got the mason ability for the following night+day that I used on IB. IB did confirm this fact 2 days ago. Last night (9) I tried to kill chap again and got him; just surprised about the result. This means there is a busdriver or something. I have absolutely no problem giving my list of actions night by night since the start; all my night kills have been about removing dead weight which I am ready to reveal if everybody does. I have already discussed some of my actions with spiesr who can come and confirm. My 2 biggest suspects for killing town are jonty and rishaed. Surprisingly rishaed jumps on my wagon lol.
Afraid to give all your night by night actions rishaed??? Is it because I asked you if you killed after night 8? bring it on, same with jonty. I can be 100% honnest and give away all my actions; town aren't killing town so has to be unaligned joats. Also PCM has probably done a few kills for nendreel, because the odds of reviving targeted people like they did are extremely low. I doubt he has no killing ability.

also, interesting to see that IB used his worship ability just like vodean; chap, edoc & chuck didn't.

Let's go with revelations! nothing to hide here! While some others have ugly secrets and are pointing fingers at me.
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:57 pm

ebwop:

*Is it because I asked you if you killed saf after night 8? (that was to rishaed)
Major betiko

Postby thehippo8 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:59 pm

I have a question for jonty. How did you get the necronomicon?
ImageImageImage
show
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:02 pm

Oh, so betiko is killing people. Which is what I accused him of...

Why so defensive betiko?
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby betiko on Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:05 pm

thehippo8 wrote:I have a question for jonty. How did you get the necronomicon?

so it was jonty? Am I the only one who wouldn't ve guessed that one, did he hint it to you?
hippo, what is that yellow man in the ctulhu mythos?

fastposted

defensive doom really? lol. I proposed to be 100% hommest and give away all our night by night actions, is that a problem for you?
Major betiko

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Eight

Postby Rodion on Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:14 pm

Rodion wrote:I do not own the book. I can vote Little Witt if you want me to, though.

I always suspected Jonty to have the book, since he hammered its last owner (Ghostly, I think). However, being that he was part of yesterday's BW that failed to get Witt lynched, I'm clueless again.

I was right, then. :P

Are we going with the massclaim? I'm vanilla since I can remember so I believe the only thing I haven't yet claimed is who masoned with me N3 (other than the captive minds).
General Rodion

Postby soundman on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:25 pm

Vote Hippo. I want him gone. Especially after what he did last night and his first post today. Definitely not playing in favor of the town. Betiko can wait for tomorrow or maybe someone can off him tonight.
Lieutenant soundman

Postby rishaed on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:36 pm

betiko wrote:
thehippo8 wrote:I have a question for jonty. How did you get the necronomicon?

so it was jonty? Am I the only one who wouldn't ve guessed that one, did he hint it to you?
hippo, what is that yellow man in the ctulhu mythos?

fastposted

defensive doom really? lol. I proposed to be 100% hommest and give away all our night by night actions, is that a problem for you?

Auto correct >.> :roll: , however speaking we cannot keep hippo accountable if he choose to kill the person w/ the necromicon and take it. (similar Mafia faction) i believe thus rather, that betiko can wait, and i don't want an invincible killer running around here. unvote vote hippo ^And your accusation of BW'ing you is ridiculous betiko, only Doom voted for you, and from flavor of the scene (openly admitting you killed chap) it doesn't sound like a vig kill but rather an SK kill. In fact its quite similar to the N7 kill that we had.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Postby Rodion on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:52 pm

Safari, did you know you were insanity-proof?
General Rodion

Postby rishaed on Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:19 pm

betiko wrote:ok just a little recap isn't going to hurt anybody, as you can see all townies have been targeted at some point, even though they are all here. It's definitely someone's win condition to kill them all:

DoomYoshi: normal unaligned? human(targeted twice, zombie, cult)
betiko: normal unaligned? human (killing ability)
jonty125: normal unaligned? human (killing ability)
rishaed: normal unaligned? human (aligned to hippo then changed to survivor? killing ability?)

new guy1, yith
Commander9, yith (cult)

thehippo8, human form yog (killing ability)

pancakemix, reviver doc (killing ability?)

Rodion town joat (targeted twice, zombie, killing ability)
soundman, town dreamer (revived, killing ability?)
spiesr, town doc (revived, formerly? insane, killing ability)
safariguy5, town joat (revived, killing ability?)

also, how can chapcrap be in a yith body and not the other way around? / did you get that right?

just something that i picked up here. . . A standard SK seeks to eliminate everybody around him, (basically the lone survivor at the end), so why would Betiko think that it was just townies, and not include the yith (the God's would be impossible seeing as they are Human NK proof). The second question i would ask is why wouldn't the SK go after the Reviver seeing as he to the SK is his mortal enemy. I think something is missing from the puzzle pieces and betiko may have the missing puzzle piece.

Postby betiko on Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:51 pm

You guys seem not to understand something. there is a freaking townie killer running out there and it's not me. There is no reviver left so we need to out him before it's too late. I am openly admitting I killed inactives from time to time this game and I am willing to give you the list and cooperate (all being elder things and unaligned joats).
I am almost sure the town killer is rishaed, if he is willing to cooperate though giving his night actions, like i will do as well, and like i'd like jonty to he might be cleared.
I don't see why you guys rush days in 3-4 real days to enter in 5 real days nights. Town has killing roles as well. The whole "bah we'll deal with it tommorow" shit is pure lazyness at best. we can deal with several kills per night, let's find the killer before night phase guys.

Rishaed, if I was a SK, wouldn't I try to kill nendreel first so they don't come back?? he has been killed by hippo who has admitted it. Again dodging my question: do you have a problem with giving all your night actions so far? do you have a problem with other killing roles admitting who they killed so far?? I have proofs that I had other actions nights that townies were killed. You are hidding something ugly.
Major betiko

Postby rishaed on Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:07 pm

betiko wrote:You guys seem not to understand something. there is a freaking townie killer running out there and it's not me. There is no reviver left so we need to out him before it's too late. I am openly admitting I killed inactives from time to time this game and I am willing to give you the list and cooperate (all being elder things and unaligned joats).
I am almost sure the town killer is rishaed, if he is willing to cooperate though giving his night actions, like i will do as well, and like i'd like jonty to he might be cleared.
I don't see why you guys rush days in 3-4 real days to enter in 5 real days nights. Town has killing roles as well. The whole "bah we'll deal with it tommorow" shit is pure lazyness at best. we can deal with several kills per night, let's find the killer before night phase guys.

Rishaed, if I was a SK, wouldn't I try to kill nendreel first so they don't come back?? he has been killed by hippo who has admitted it. Again dodging my question: do you have a problem with giving all your night actions so far? do you have a problem with other killing roles admitting who they killed so far?? I have proofs that I had other actions nights that townies were killed. You are hidding something ugly.

No I don't mind giving my Night actions, however the question in color, I had asked just above as well. N7 I attempted to vig Doom, seeing as i perceived cult to be a threat at that time (as you can see i failed)N8 I slept and received a 1-shot Doc, which i then used last night on Nendreel, but looking at the flavor from the scene Hippo went through it and it wasn't effective. "the all attempts to help were in vain" part.

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:52 pm

betiko wrote:You guys seem not to understand something. there is a freaking townie killer running out there and it's not me.

In the following post you admit to killing:

betiko wrote:
new guy1 wrote:He was correct. We switch bodies when we take over their mind. It means that either he is the one that was switched when kanin died, or commander switched and chap died in his body. I dont know though, because commander has not messaged me with any information recently. I think he is on vacation or something cause I havent heard from him in a while, but to clear it up, it is correct. It means chap died, not whoever was in his body. Also, to those killing the yith, unless it is your WC to kill us, you shouldnt kill us as we are a waste of your time. Or at least I am, since I havent switched bodies for a solid 3 nights. Or was it 2? I dont even know, lol.

I tried to kill chap that night (8) and I'm pretty sure I killed kanin by accident (the night saf got killed). The night (7) spiesr got killed I slept and got the mason ability for the following night+day that I used on IB. IB did confirm this fact 2 days ago. Last night (9) I tried to kill chap again and got him; just surprised about the result. This means there is a busdriver or something. I have absolutely no problem giving my list of actions night by night since the start; all my night kills have been about removing dead weight which I am ready to reveal if everybody does. I have already discussed some of my actions with spiesr who can come and confirm. My 2 biggest suspects for killing town are jonty and rishaed. Surprisingly rishaed jumps on my wagon lol.
Afraid to give all your night by night actions rishaed??? Is it because I asked you if you killed after night 8? bring it on, same with jonty. I can be 100% honnest and give away all my actions; town aren't killing town so has to be unaligned joats. Also PCM has probably done a few kills for nendreel, because the odds of reviving targeted people like they did are extremely low. I doubt he has no killing ability.

also, interesting to see that IB used his worship ability just like vodean; chap, edoc & chuck didn't.

Let's go with revelations! nothing to hide here! While some others have ugly secrets and are pointing fingers at me.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby betiko on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:38 pm

yes and? I admitted killing elder things and unaligned joats. I am looking for the townie killer, what do you not understand doom? I guess at this point you understand unaligned humans are not townies. We have no proofs that cult stopped existing after jak's death, nor that zombies lose their abilities. Looks like you have a problem with me trying to protect townies. My killings have narrowed down the townie killer. What exactly are you acusing me of doom? I am obviously doing something against your interests with that town killer hunt.
Major betiko

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:42 pm

If you know that jonty, Rodion and spiesr all have killing abilities, what more are you looking for? Isn't that enough?
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives