Conquer Club

armquiro, rbuenor, Oscar A-0[noted]es

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

armquiro, rbuenor, Oscar A-0[noted]es

Postby sikrut on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:13 pm

Accused:
armquiro
rbuenor
Oscar A-0

The accused are suspected of:
Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number:
Game 12165260

Comments:
At an expense to themselves, the three of them have targeted me all game and have not broke or even attempted to break one another's bonuses. They are all from the same country.
armquiro has been playing this game for quite sometime, and I believe he brought rbuenor into the game. rbuenors first two games where with armquiro, and his only other two active games are with him as well. In fact, the trio is playing two games together.
The games:
Game 12165305
Game 12165260
-----------------------------
rbuenors first two games:
Game 12128217
Game 12137613
Private sikrut

Re: armquiro, rbuenor, Oscar A-0[pending]es

Postby therev1957 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:01 am

sikrut wrote:Accused:
armquiro
rbuenor
Oscar A-0

Game number:
Game 12165260

Comments:
At an expense to themselves, the three of them have targeted me all game and have not broke or even attempted to break one another's bonuses. They are all from the same country.
armquiro has been playing this game for quite sometime, and I believe he brought rbuenor into the game. rbuenors first two games where with armquiro, and his only other two active games are with him as well. In fact, the trio is playing two games together.
The games:
Game 12165305
Game 12165260
Game 12128217
Game 12137613

Wow a C&B report filled out correctly from a guy that has only played 2 games and just joined only four days ago.... :o ... :shock: I am definitely thinking that the one who filled out this report is a multi!!! I didn't fill out a report for months after I had joined and had many games under my belt... :oops: and even then I didn't fill the first one out right! :? I think that sikrut needs to be checked out as a multi!
Lieutenant therev1957
SoC Training Adviser

Postby perchorin on Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:01 am

therev1957 wrote:
armquiro
rbuenor
Oscar A-0

Game number:
Game 12165260

Comments:
The games:
Game 12165305
Game 12165260
Game 12128217
Game 12137613

Wow a C&B report filled out correctly from a guy that has only played 2 games and just joined only four days ago.... :o ... :shock: I am definitely thinking that the one who filled out this report is a multi!!! I didn't fill out a report for months after I had joined and had many games under my belt... :oops: and even then I didn't fill the first one out right! :? I think that sikrut needs to be checked out as a multi!

Or maybe he just knows how to read and can use an internet message board. He may or may not be a multi, but following instructions is not that hard do do despite what can be seen here the normal way people fill out the form.
Silvanus wrote:perch is a North Korean agent to infiltrate south Korean girls
Major perchorin

Postby Gillipig on Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:34 am

perchorin wrote:
therev1957 wrote:
armquiro
rbuenor
Oscar A-0

Game number:
Game 12165260

Comments:
The games:
Game 12165305
Game 12165260
Game 12128217
Game 12137613

Or maybe he just knows how to read and can use an internet message board. He may or may not be a multi, but following instructions is not that hard do do despite what can be seen here the normal way people fill out the form.

There's nothing specially hard about filling out the form. But for some reason people usually do it wrong unless they're veterans. He links to players like a noob though. Instead of just linking in the top of the page, he links to them all over the place, which could indicate he's new to the site after all.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby macbone on Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:36 am

Yep, it looks like these three are buddies. They're also all gabbing away in Spanish, and in-game chat needs to be in English so everyone can understand.
Colonel macbone

Postby sikrut on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:09 am

therev1957 wrote:Wow a C&B report filled out correctly from a guy that has only played 2 games and just joined only four days ago.... :o ... :shock: I am definitely thinking that the one who filled out this report is a multi!!! I didn't fill out a report for months after I had joined and had many games under my belt... :oops: and even then I didn't fill the first one out right! :? I think that sikrut needs to be checked out as a multi!

:lol: I used to play CC a while back, but that was two years ago, and I have no idea what my user/pass/email for that account was. Instead of going through the headache to recover it, I just made a new account. O:)

As for the form, it was pretty straightforward to be honest. I highlighted the names in the comment as well just so it would be easier to click as you read if you wanted. I'm not new to being a member of a forum; I'm just new to this one :D
Private sikrut

Postby Gillipig on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:36 am

sikrut wrote:
therev1957 wrote:Wow a C&B report filled out correctly from a guy that has only played 2 games and just joined only four days ago.... :o ... :shock: I am definitely thinking that the one who filled out this report is a multi!!! I didn't fill out a report for months after I had joined and had many games under my belt... :oops: and even then I didn't fill the first one out right! :? I think that sikrut needs to be checked out as a multi!

:lol: I used to play CC a while back, but that was two years ago, and I have no idea what my user/pass/email for that account was. Instead of going through the headache to recover it, I just made a new account. O:)

As for the form, it was pretty straightforward to be honest. I highlighted the names in the comment as well just so it would be easier to click as you read if you wanted. I'm not new to being a member of a forum; I'm just new to this one :D

Thanks for clearing that up, now we know that you're a multi. Smart move man, smart move lol.
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby Swifte on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:50 am

Gillipig wrote:
sikrut wrote:

Thanks for clearing that up, now we know that you're a multi. Smart move man, smart move lol.

Click image to enlarge.
Colonel Swifte

Postby therev1957 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:41 am

Gillipig wrote:Or maybe he just knows how to read and can use an internet message board. He may or may not be a multi, but following instructions is not that hard do do despite what can be seen here the normal way people fill out the form. There's nothing specially hard about filling out the form. But for some reason people usually do it wrong unless they're veterans. He links to players like a noob though. Instead of just linking in the top of the page, he links to them all over the place, which could indicate he's new to the site after all.

Or maybe he is a multi as he just admitted! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

macbone wrote:Yep, it looks like these three are buddies. They're also all gabbing away in Spanish, and in-game chat needs to be in English so everyone can understand.

and yes in at least one of them they are talking about strategy! :o :shock:
Lieutenant therev1957
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Gillipig on Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:58 am

therev1957 wrote:

Gillipig wrote:Or maybe he just knows how to read and can use an internet message board. He may or may not be a multi, but following instructions is not that hard do do despite what can be seen here the normal way people fill out the form. There's nothing specially hard about filling out the form. But for some reason people usually do it wrong unless they're veterans. He links to players like a noob though. Instead of just linking in the top of the page, he links to them all over the place, which could indicate he's new to the site after all.

Or maybe he is a multi as he just admitted! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

macbone wrote:Yep, it looks like these three are buddies. They're also all gabbing away in Spanish, and in-game chat needs to be in English so everyone can understand.

and yes in at least one of them they are talking about strategy! :o :shock:

The posts further down are the newer ones, something you should know by now.

"by Gillipig on 07 Jan 2013, 09:34
There's nothing specially hard about filling out the form. But for some reason people usually do it wrong unless they're veterans. He links to players like a noob though. Instead of just linking in the top of the page, he links to them all over the place, which could indicate he's new to the site after all."

by Gillipig on 07 Jan 2013, 16:36
Gillipig wrote:
sikrut wrote:

Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby sikrut on Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:47 pm

I didn't know what to do. I don't know any of my account information, and I wanted to play CC. I opened a ticket to try and clear the issue up.
Soooooo, either I'm going to get deleted/banned or everything will work out. Either way, I had no intention of breaking the rules; I just wanted to play conquer club. :(
Private sikrut

Postby Gillipig on Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:51 pm

sikrut wrote:I didn't know what to do. I don't know any of my account information, and I wanted to play CC. I opened a ticket to try and clear the issue up.
Soooooo, either I'm going to get deleted/banned or everything will work out. Either way, I had no intention of breaking the rules; I just wanted to play conquer club. :(

We'll see what the moderators will do about your situation, I suppose it can't hurt your position to admitt it. It's better than to be caught by a multi scan.
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby therev1957 on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:41 am

Gillipig wrote:The posts further down are the newer ones, something you should know by now.

There's nothing specially hard about filling out the form. But for some reason people usually do it wrong unless they're veterans. He links to players like a noob though. Instead of just linking in the top of the page, he links to them all over the place, which could indicate he's new to the site after all."

duh genius that was sarcasm! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: why don't you go troll somewhere else! :oops: :oops:
Lieutenant therev1957
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Gillipig on Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:17 am

therev1957 wrote:
Gillipig wrote:The posts further down are the newer ones, something you should know by now.

duh genius that was sarcasm! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: why don't you go troll somewhere else! :oops: :oops:

Can you please cut down on the insecure laughs? For your own sake really.
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby therev1957 on Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:10 am

Gillipig wrote:
therev1957 wrote:

Can you please cut down on the insecure laughs? For your own sake really.

A spoon full of laughter makes the medicine go down...so take your medicine Gillipig!
Lieutenant therev1957
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Koganosi on Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:28 am

sikrut wrote:I didn't know what to do. I don't know any of my account information, and I wanted to play CC. I opened a ticket to try and clear the issue up.

If you filed an e-ticket about it that you dont know any of your acc information etc. They should be able to find out and might even delete your old account.

If the guy exactly did that he might still be a multi but fixed his own problem by contacting Mods etc.

So lets continue with the accusion:

Seems pretty fishy I think you caught a bunch of friends who didnt read the rules correctly. Quess they get a warning or a ban from playing eachother.

What you can do is Foe and Rate accordingly.

Urs

Koganosi
Major Koganosi

Re: armquiro, rbuenor, Oscar A-0[noted]es

Postby Evil Semp on Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:27 pm

I am going to note this report. I was waiting to see if I would be doing a busted OP but things have been worked out.
Sergeant 1st Class Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Return to Closed C&A Reports