Conquer Club

MrOpolo deliberately throwing game [Cleared] DCR

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: MrOpolo deliberately throwing game

Postby betiko on Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:09 am

Funkyterrance wrote:
betiko wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:So no one is allowed to take a "risk" when taking their turn, no matter how slim? Yes, he admitted to not caring about points and he admitted to wanting to speed up the game. This still doesn't prove he deliberately threw the game. You can't demand that someone play the game exactly the same way you would. If it weren't a stalemate situation you might have a stronger case but it was so you don't.

humm let me laugh at your face. In those cases you slim down both players so that one is tempted to go for a kill that matches somehow the value of the trade; let's say the value of the trades is twice lower the troop count; maybe you have a slim chance there; but x7 times more troops than the value of the trades of both opponents is suicide, and by no way did he think he could win that game by doing so, he isn't a clueless player. Stop insulting everybody's intellignece saying that 0,036% odds is not throwing a game.

Again, that's your strategy. You can't just impose your style of play on every other player on the site or even assume they care as much as you do. The bottom line is you can't prove one way or the other.

so all 3 players being exactly even gives us all 33,33% chances. His action resulted in reducing his chances of winning by 1000. Yeah, your argument stands, definitely not throwing away the game!
Major betiko

Re: MrOpolo deliberately throwing game [Pending] DCR

Postby deathcomesrippin on Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:50 am

Even though I missed all the fun with my night off, I am going to settle down and lock this. You'll have your answer.
Sergeant deathcomesrippin

Re: MrOpolo deliberately throwing game [Cleared] DCR

Postby deathcomesrippin on Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:22 am

MrOpolo is Cleared of deliberate game throwing.
Sergeant deathcomesrippin

Previous

Return to Closed C&A Reports