Conquer Club

a6mzero (secret diplomacy) [Warned] KRK

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

a6mzero (secret diplomacy) [Warned] KRK

Postby 6thgradename on Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:13 pm

Player: a6mzero

Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game 12097475

Look in the chat:

2013-01-07 17:07:46 - WWJ: Wow blue, first of all this is just a game! Second, in a private message to me you said that I've got your back. That's a no, no here at Conquer Club.

You will have to look for player WWJ private inbox to confirm. a6mzero is aggressive and complained for my strategies in other games. When I saw this post, I just went mad. Please do something. Secret diplomacy is the worst backstab in a conquerclub game.

Thank you.
Lieutenant 6thgradename

Re: a6mzero (secret diplomacy)

Postby a6mzero on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:09 am

that statement doesnt mean a partnership and if u look at any game ive been in with him there has been no collusion.
Cook a6mzero

Postby clangfield on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:25 am

Get real.
Any statement concerning what is, should or will happen relating to game tactics has to be done in the open. "I've got your back" indicates that you will be protecting and probably not attacking.
Not a full partnership, perhaps, but clearly relates to game tactics out of the view of other players.

What should be done is more like this, related to your other C&A post:

2012-12-31 19:19:04 - joeyiozzo: @a6mzero shall we combine forces to impede csaari817? let me know

... in which you, peculiarly, accuse joeyiozzo and csaari817 or secret diplomacy.

One has to :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lieutenant clangfield

Postby WWJ on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:31 pm

Ok guys here's the skinny on a6mzero's attempt to conduct secret diplomacy:

The following was posted in the message section of our current Eurasia game:

2013-01-08 08:52:25 - WWJ: Here's an exact quote from your last message to me, " I'll have your back if we are in any games together at least until its just u and me left lol."
2013-01-08 08:54:09 - WWJ: Then on 1/7/13 you posted the above message here, "u can forget that i got your back shit WWJ from now on its gonna be im gonna stick a knife in your back everytime i get the chance"
2013-01-08 08:55:28 - WWJ: So you see Ken its quite obvious that you violated Rule #2 here at Conquer Club, NO SECRET DIPLOMACY.
2013-01-08 08:58:54 - WWJ: You know what Ken, there's a place to report this kind of shit, it's called the Cheating and Abuse Reports forum. What do you think???

I sent the first private message to a6mzero because on his profile he lists that he has an interest in WWII, my private messages to him were about this interest. Then on January 6, 2013 in his last private message to me he stated: "I'll have our back if we are in any games together at least until its just u and me left lol."
This statement really pissed me off as it clearly violates Rule #2 here on Conquer Club, I didn't respond to this attempt at secret diplomacy and haven't sent him a private message since.
When you read his message above dated 2013-01-8 08:52:25, "u can forget that I got your back shit WWJ from now on its gonna be im gonna stick a knife in your back everytime I get the chance", it is quite obvious that his original private message sent on 1/6/13 was an attempt at secret diplomacy.
If there's one thing that I can't stand, it's a damn cheater, this to me is obviously a violation of Rule #2 and an attempt to conduct secret diplomacy -- PERIOD!
i can only imagine the fed back that he will leave for me after this game is over in an attempt to get revenge for my posting this.
Lieutenant WWJ

Postby Funkyterrance on Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:01 pm

I agree this is totally cut and dried.
Telling someone you are going to spare them till last in any game is of course secret diplomacy, if not worse. I'm not even going to get into this any further as it's so obvious.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby rhp 1 on Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:37 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:I agree this is totally cut and dried.
Telling someone you are going to spare them till last in any game is of course secret diplomacy, if not worse. I'm not even going to get into this any further as it's so obvious.

+1.. and since I've made my position known, no further comment is asked for or required.. drop the hammer...
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby joeyiozzo on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:55 pm

a6mzero is an idiot and a loser. kick him off this site!!!
Private joeyiozzo

Postby a6mzero on Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:11 pm

I am new to this site im use to playing elsewhere i didnt think what i said was any big deal i have since read all the rules and will abide by them. However i do not appreciate other members sending me filthy emails (Joeyiozzo) or vicious personal attacks by any number of players using filthy language, name calling and personal insults so all of the above and more here should also be kicked off this site.
Cook a6mzero

Postby a6mzero on Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:14 pm

Hey joey it was only a few days ago when u and cazio made a secret partership via private communication to elimate me from the game map Holy Roman Empire. That is ILLEGAL so The Conquer Club should remove u and him for flagrant rule breaking.
Cook a6mzero

Postby a6mzero on Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:20 pm

Hey clangfield i did not respond to Joeys message because i dont go visiting my profile page when im playing unlike this group foaming at the mouth here.
Cook a6mzero

Re: a6mzero (secret diplomacy) [Pending] KRK

Postby Koganosi on Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:23 am

a6mzero wrote:Hey clangfield i did not respond to Joeys message because i dont go visiting my profile page when im playing unlike this group foaming at the mouth here.

a6mzero wrote:Hey joey it was only a few days ago when u and cazio made a secret partership via private communication to elimate me from the game map Holy Roman Empire. That is ILLEGAL so The Conquer Club should remove u and him for flagrant rule breaking.

a6mzero wrote:I am new to this site im use to playing elsewhere i didnt think what i said was any big deal i have since read all the rules and will abide by them. However i do not appreciate other members sending me filthy emails (Joeyiozzo) or vicious personal attacks by any number of players using filthy language, name calling and personal insults so all of the above and more here should also be kicked off this site.

If you wanne acuse people of doing stuff sure fine go ahead. But make sure you do this in an extra C&A report so this one doenst get overfilled etc. We are still on the case of you conducting secret diplomacy, which of reading everything you sure did XD. I quess youll be warned just refrain from doing it again.

So if you think these guys should be banned and you have a strong case go make one and mods will look into this. Just posting it this way is just getting you in a worse picture by just raging on em. And else foe and rate accordingly.

Urs

Koganosi
Major Koganosi

Postby Karl_R_Kroenen on Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:03 am

a6mzero wrote:Hey joey it was only a few days ago when u and cazio made a secret partership via private communication to elimate me from the game map Holy Roman Empire. That is ILLEGAL so The Conquer Club should remove u and him for flagrant rule breaking.

Then make a separate C&A report with your PROOF.
Sergeant 1st Class Karl_R_Kroenen

Re: a6mzero (secret diplomacy) [Warned] KRK

Postby Karl_R_Kroenen on Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:04 am

The accused has been officially WARNED

Whether or not it was intentional or not, it is STILL Secret Diplomacy.
Sergeant 1st Class Karl_R_Kroenen

Return to Closed C&A Reports