Conquer Club

[Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Ten

Postby Little Witt on Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:03 am

Oh it's good to be back.
Sergeant 1st Class Little Witt

Postby betiko on Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:15 am

safariguy5 wrote:Alright, a quick read leads me to believe that hippo advocating for my death simply because I've been revived is very shortsighted. Course, I'll come out with the standard boiler plate and say that my alignment has not changed. That said, betiko's vig claim could easily be a thin cover for SKer if we do indeed have one. At this point in the game with town numbers getting low, it might buy a SKer enough time to endgame the rest of the players considering how few confirmed townies we actually have. I'd personally support a lynch of either betiko or hippo.

saf, do you seriously think it would be ballanced to be a SK with 26 players? I have proofs that I never killed townies and all the players i've eliminated were dead weight. You can clearly see that someone has been killing townies the same nights I killed elder things/ deadbeating unaligned. Would you call SK the townie killer or the elder things/unaligned players? And town numbers are not getting low, 100% of town is still alive and I think you can thank me and the revivers for that. that's 4/12 vs 4/26 when the game started, so killing other roles has been doing nothing but giving more power to town if you're good in math.

Also you don't even mention zombies and (ex?)cults as potential targets.

/, shouldn't witt know all the results commander got from his night actions? I thought that when a player replaces another one he gets that kind of info..
Major betiko

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:21 pm

FTR, SK usually specifically targets dead weight to try to pass themselves as vig later in the game.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby betiko on Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:40 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:FTR, SK usually specifically targets dead weight to try to pass themselves as vig later in the game.

believe what you want, but as you know we have a worship X. Don't you think if i had a shit SK role i would trade my WC doing a worship X? also you still don't answer the question: I am clearly not the one who has been killing townies. I had no problem outing myself and the townie killer isn't. So am I such a threat if I recognise what I did while someone else is trying to stay under the radar for what he did? If I didn't kill them we would be 17 by now on a day 10 and this could still be running forever with 5 totally absent players. Also, if I was an SK, the last thing I would do would be to out myself and admit who and when did I kill.

And doom, no one believes your shit. Oh yeah, since jak is dead you are no longer cult (commander left the game in anger because he knew that from then on he was screwed and as a cult he had almost no chances to win, he even confirmed that vodean was the other cult which was not totally sure at that point). Cults remain cult in this game, commander screwed you guys with his reaction.
Your zombie form isn't a problem either! after reading the wiki page I kind of have doubts! Also how convenient, you now have nooo powers at all (you gave yourself in admitting that rodion the only other known zombie could still kill). I think you've been around for too long with this accumulation of evidence. I'm pretty sure you got still your atempt to kill ability and becoming a zombie didn't alter this at all. I think you are the town killer.
Major betiko

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:50 pm

I never had an attempt to kill ability.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby spiesr on Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:53 pm

betiko wrote:And doom, no one believes your shit. Oh yeah, since jak is dead you are no longer cult (commander left the game in anger because he knew that from then on he was screwed and as a cult he had almost no chances to win, he even confirmed that vodean was the other cult which was not totally sure at that point). Cults remain cult in this game, commander screwed you guys with his reaction.
Your zombie form isn't a problem either! after reading the wiki page I kind of have doubts! Also how convenient, you now have nooo powers at all (you gave yourself in admitting that rodion the only other known zombie could still kill). I think you've been around for too long with this accumulation of evidence. I'm pretty sure you got still your atempt to kill ability and becoming a zombie didn't alter this at all. I think you are the town killer.
So, why didn't you kill him when you had the chance and were willing to kill? Instead of going after the questionable person who went out and killed harmless survivors.
DoomYoshi wrote:I never had an attempt to kill ability.
Why not? I though that you and Betiko had the same generic "Human" role.
Captain spiesr

Postby Rodion on Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:07 pm

betiko wrote:I'm pretty sure you got still your atempt to kill ability and becoming a zombie didn't alter this at all. I think you are the town killer.

Unless his "cultiness" overrode his "zombieness" as far as powers go, he can't really be the town killer.

spiesr wrote:Why not? I though that you and Betiko had the same generic "Human" role.

As Betiko said, it might be a good time to full claim all human roles. There are many JOATs and I believe they are not 100% the same, but rather have 2-3 powers in common.

As I said, I had sleep, ask Yog, vig and track for a total of 4 powers.
General Rodion

Postby rishaed on Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:42 pm

Rodion wrote:
betiko wrote:I'm pretty sure you got still your atempt to kill ability and becoming a zombie didn't alter this at all. I think you are the town killer.

Unless his "cultiness" overrode his "zombieness" as far as powers go, he can't really be the town killer.

spiesr wrote:Why not? I though that you and Betiko had the same generic "Human" role.

As Betiko said, it might be a good time to full claim all human roles. There are many JOATs and I believe they are not 100% the same, but rather have 2-3 powers in common.

As a JOAT I have everything except the track, except my "Vig" is worded as an "attempt to kill", and has failed before (see D3ish Safari)
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby Rodion on Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:06 pm

For the record, my vig is worded just like yours. We had 3 identical powers and you had the worship while I had the track.
General Rodion

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:29 pm

I can't remember any more. Pretty sure it was just worship, yog, and sleep though.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby / on Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:28 pm

betiko wrote:
/, shouldn't witt know all the results commander got from his night actions? I thought that when a player replaces another one he gets that kind of info..

Yes, if such things were sent, I have resent the info, I simply meant I didn't save the entirety of every PM word for word.
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby betiko on Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:39 pm

rishaed, mind giving your actions night per night since day 1 as I did? I don't see why I should be the only one.
Pretty convenient and hard to believe that you don't remember if you had an action called "attempt to kill" doom, and that it wouldn't even ring a bell.
Ok, so me, rishaed and jonty have the exact same starting role, and I doubt that doom had something any different. I think I remember vodean telling he had the attempt to kill too (not 100% sure).
Don't know about chuck edoc and chap. IB didn't have it most likely, as when we discussed it when we were masoned he came rapidly here to "sell me out" lol.
Major betiko

Postby rishaed on Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:09 pm

Sure N1 "track" Vode
N2 Sleep-lost vote next day
N3 "Watch" Comm9
N4 Attempted Vig on Saf
N5 "Rolecop" Hippo
N6 "Rolecop" Chap
N7 Attempted Vig on Doom
N8 Sleep-Recieved 1-shot Doc
N9 Used 1-shot on Nendreel
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Postby betiko on Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:35 am

rishaed wrote:Sure N1 "track" Vode
N2 Sleep-lost vote next day
N3 "Watch" Comm9
N4 Attempted Vig on Saf
N5 "Rolecop" Hippo
N6 "Rolecop" Chap
N7 Attempted Vig on Doom
N8 Sleep-Recieved 1-shot Doc
N9 Used 1-shot on Nendreel

1 track, 1 watch, 2 rolecops... you must be batshit insane by now! :lol: What does your insanity condition makes you do, anything ugly?
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:37 am

by the way, why am I the only one who never failed an attempt to kill? I got 5/5 you made 0/2... I think it's very strange... / never wanted to answer that, is he throwing a coin in the air or something?
Major betiko

Postby rishaed on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:35 am

^No nothing nasty along the insanity, i hit insanity(if you remember correctly) after i rolecop'd chap, i have PR restriction from it.

Postby rishaed on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:37 am

sry about the double post, i guess he might is is listed as an Attempt to kill not a normal vig skill.

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:47 am

prob random.org has opposed to a coin...
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby rishaed on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:30 pm

/ can we get a VC?

Postby spiesr on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:39 pm

Rodion wrote:As Betiko said, it might be a good time to full claim all human roles. There are many JOATs and I believe they are not 100% the same, but rather have 2-3 powers in common.

Sleep, Ask, Kill, Doctor.
betiko wrote:by the way, why am I the only one who never failed an attempt to kill? I got 5/5 you made 0/2... I think it's very strange... / never wanted to answer that, is he throwing a coin in the air or something?
I have made 2 kill attempts that failed. The closest to a success I have had with that power is when Kanin stole my body and DoomYoshi ended up as a Zombie.
Captain spiesr

Postby betiko on Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:43 pm

isn't the deadline today? not really sure about the vc, I think there might be a tie between zombie doom and human-form hippo?
Major betiko

Postby rishaed on Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:47 pm

Lets get some results tonight then. See if we can't figure out who the SK is tommorow.

Postby thehippo8 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:13 pm

betiko wrote:isn't the deadline today? not really sure about the vc, I think there might be a tie between zombie doom and human-form hippo?

Well since I unvoted, best I vote then! Vote Doom
ImageImageImage
show
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8

Postby / on Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:58 pm

betiko: 1 vote; DoomYoshi
thehippo8: 4 votes; soundman, pancakemix, spiesr, rishaed
DoomYoshi: 3 votes; Rodion, betiko, thehippo8

with 12 alive it takes 6 to lynch, deadline has been reached

show

Night Ten begins, you have until Wednesday.
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby Commander9 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:40 pm

betiko wrote:And doom, no one believes your shit. Oh yeah, since jak is dead you are no longer cult (commander left the game in anger because he knew that from then on he was screwed and as a cult he had almost no chances to win, he even confirmed that vodean was the other cult which was not totally sure at that point). Cults remain cult in this game, commander screwed you guys with his reaction.

I didn't leave the game in anger - have you heard of this thing called real life? Oh yeah, we had this discussion before...
But... It was so artistically done.
Lieutenant Commander9

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives