Conquer Club

Maxthedominator [busted] SN

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Maxthedominator [busted] SN

Postby Aysan on Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:35 am

Accused:

Maxthedominator

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis

Game number(s):

Game 12188068

Comments:
its his 3rd feudal map game, and he played it so perfect, i hope i am wrong but i dont feel like he is new here
plus check this out: http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=12187908
his first time on this map and we all now its not an easy map for new players and he wins!
if he does this by luck then i really envy his luck
Sergeant 1st Class Aysan

Re: Maxthedominator

Postby eddie2 on Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:43 am

lol i sent this 2 sniffie this morning..

Fursten
Maxthedominator
Captain eddie2

Postby ke_rassa on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:09 am

Looks like luck on his part and being a sore loser on yours.
Corporal ke_rassa

Re: Maxthedominator [pending] SN

Postby HardAttack on Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:44 am

you are a noob leyla !!!
losing to new recruits :D
LEGENDS of WAR
Colonel HardAttack

Postby Maxthedominator on Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:24 am

I'm surprised "Leyla" that you accuse me for this after I win one game. I am also surprised because I have heard so much good of this site from both friends and family, and it takes two weeks to get wrongly accused, from what I understand two different people.

Leyla, you got one thing right, I do have experience from playing risk, both from many years playing the boardgame with friends and family, and from playing a short period on another site called "Majorcommand.com". I can also add that I'm the youngest brother in a family of five guys, where three of my brothers have played cc sometime during my upbringing, some more, some less. That's why I'm not, as Leyla calls it "new to the game". I also try to figure "hard maps" out before I play them, really taking it into consideration. I also ask ppl who have played the map. Something I've now got to learn from Leyla is uncommon, or he's a sore looser as someone on the thread joked about.

The fourth brother, "Fursten", started now when I started. And yes, he is my brother, not a "multiple account" and I am sure moderators can find that out by themselves.

I am a well paying not cheating costumer who is just starting to love this site. It's a shame players like Leyla makes the experience of this site so much worse.
Sergeant 1st Class Maxthedominator

Postby Koganosi on Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:11 pm

Maxthedominator wrote:I'm surprised "Leyla" that you accuse me for this after I win one game. I am also surprised because I have heard so much good of this site from both friends and family, and it takes two weeks to get wrongly accused, from what I understand two different people.

Leyla, you got one thing right, I do have experience from playing risk, both from many years playing the boardgame with friends and family, and from playing a short period on another site called "Majorcommand.com". I can also add that I'm the youngest brother in a family of five guys, where three of my brothers have played cc sometime during my upbringing, some more, some less. That's why I'm not, as Leyla calls it "new to the game". I also try to figure "hard maps" out before I play them, really taking it into consideration. I also ask ppl who have played the map. Something I've now got to learn from Leyla is uncommon, or he's a sore looser as someone on the thread joked about.

The fourth brother, "Fursten", started now when I started. And yes, he is my brother, not a "multiple account" and I am sure moderators can find that out by themselves.

I am a well paying not cheating costumer who is just starting to love this site. It's a shame players like Leyla makes the experience of this site so much worse.

If you are brothers and playing from the same IP. Make sure to send a personal note via an e-ticket to the mods due to the fact you wont be banned for multies.

For the rest of the accusion: Ill stay out this one.

Urs

Koganosi
Major Koganosi

Postby rhp 1 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:23 pm

this thread's been up a while.. can we get a ruling? I wanna know who I should start flaming/baiting at when this is over...
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby Aysan on Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:03 pm

ke_rassa wrote:Looks like luck on his part and being a sore loser on yours.

lol i lost many many points to many low rank players, never reported them, cause i deserved to lose, also in this case, he played very well ! and this is exactly the problem, well i agree, he said that he knows how to play risk, so do I, but we never bombard on a board game and those maps he won are not that simple that u can win in the first shot, again I say that i might be wrong, and thats why i reported him to make sure, its not being mean of me, its a right that every one has on this site!!!!!
Sergeant 1st Class Aysan

Postby Koganosi on Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:32 pm

leyla wrote:
ke_rassa wrote:Looks like luck on his part and being a sore loser on yours.

lol i lost many many points to many low rank players, never reported them, cause i deserved to lose, also in this case, he played very well ! and this is exactly the problem, well i agree, he said that he knows how to play risk, so do I, but we never bombard on a board game and those maps he won are not that simple that u can win in the first shot, again I say that i might be wrong, and thats why i reported him to make sure, its not being mean of me, its a right that every one has on this site!!!!!

Reading a map always helps alot! Dunno but I wont the first 2 games on feudal war against a guy who won a 1v1 tournament at that guy. So jeah there is exceptions.

Urs

Koganosi
Major Koganosi

Postby Maxthedominator on Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:33 pm

rhp 1 wrote:this thread's been up a while.. can we get a ruling? I wanna know who I should start flaming/baiting at when this is over...

A ruling would be nice..

Postby jimboy on Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:21 pm

I love how everyone's excuse these days is that they are a family member. Seems that all you have to do is say that and you are clear. If I was ever to start a multi account I would simply tell everyone that I'm jimboy's brother and that we use the same computer and then expect them to leave me alone.

Why are you in such a rush for a ruling Max?
General jimboy

Postby Maxthedominator on Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:03 pm

jimboy wrote:I love how everyone's excuse these days is that they are a family member. Seems that all you have to do is say that and you are clear. If I was ever to start a multi account I would simply tell everyone that I'm jimboy's brother and that we use the same computer and then expect them to leave me alone.

I really do not know why you hate so much, and you obviously do not know that board games is supposed to be played with friends and family. I got four brothers, we play risk, fursten is one of them and I like to play strategic games with my close ones.

I didnt say I was in a rush, I just don't want to answer to weird posts like yours, so if this case gets closed I do not have to defend myself from ppl who obviously are just ignorant and, to be honest, kinda mean.

Cheers.

Postby AdamKeith on Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:49 am

Maxthedominator wrote:
jimboy wrote:I love how everyone's excuse these days is that they are a family member. Seems that all you have to do is say that and you are clear. If I was ever to start a multi account I would simply tell everyone that I'm jimboy's brother and that we use the same computer and then expect them to leave me alone.

I really do not know why you hate so much, and you obviously do not know that board games is supposed to be played with friends and family. I got four brothers, we play risk, fursten is one of them and I like to play strategic games with my close ones.

I didnt say I was in a rush, I just don't want to answer to weird posts like yours, so if this case gets closed I do not have to defend myself from ppl who obviously are just ignorant and, to be honest, kinda mean.

Cheers.

This is stupid. Just because someone loses to a newer player on the site doesn't make him a multi. Get over it, YOU LOST. There is no reason to randomly accuse someone of being a multi, he cannot help if he and his brother share the same IP. This is a problem that needs to be solved on CC, some people get away with being multis because of their high standing in the community while others can't even play because a family member does. CC needs a way to distinguish between real multis and non multis that may look as multis.
Click image to enlarge.
Cadet AdamKeith

Postby AdamKeith on Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:52 am

Someone beating you on Feudal Epic has NOTHING to do with whether they are a multi or not. They could have gotton lucky, understood the map quickly (some people do learn quickly), or you could have been unlucky or maybe you aren't very good at the map! (note: I am not claiming to be good at Feudal Epic)
Click image to enlarge.
Cadet AdamKeith

Postby rhp 1 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:28 pm

AdamKeith wrote:Someone beating you on Feudal Epic has NOTHING to do with whether they are a multi or not. They could have gotton lucky, understood the map quickly (some people do learn quickly), or you could have been unlucky or maybe you aren't very good at the map! (note: I am not claiming to be good at Feudal Epic)

I'm thinking you wouldn't be claiming to be good at anything... you can't even read... this thread is over a feudal WAR game... and very few people would be able to play that map well with no experience... I'm horrible at FW and have played it 100's of times.... well.. wth.. at least I can read.. got that goin for me....
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Re: Maxthedominator [busted] SN

Postby sniffie on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:30 am

Max has been busted with Kugelfang and premium has been stripped.
He's free to open an E-ticket to appeal if the bust was incorrect.

sniff
Corporal 1st Class sniffie

Re: Maxthedominator [busted] SN

Postby blakebowling on Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:59 am

Moved to C&A (from closed bugs somehow?)
Private blakebowling

Return to Closed C&A Reports