Conquer Club

F400 Clan Ranking - Needs Repair

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [New] F400 Ranking [Updated 01-01-13]

Postby Chariot of Fire on Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:05 am

The_Samurai wrote:
Keefie wrote:Hey Samurai, don't be greedy mate, you only get the points once :lol: (that war has already been included)

LOL Keefie. Would love to have it counted twice :lol:

I'm just not sure yet how the whole process works, so wanted to make sure that it wil be counted in the F400. I guess we're anxious to be ranked somehow and have a baseline to work with ...

Just go to the OP, click on the 'Completed Wars' tab and see if your challenge is listed. Then you'll know if it has been computed or not.

On the format of the Completed Wars list.....is there any chance IcePack that it can be done in ascending order? It's a heck of a lot of info to scroll down through every time, and really people are just looking to see what was included in the last month, so it would be much easier to get to if the new info went at the top. No biggie, but just more convenient. Thanks
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby betiko on Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:51 am

is there any fallen-otpesani war on the pipe? would sure like to see the outcome of that (humm if it's already happened i guess i missed it!)
Major betiko

Postby chapcrap on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:47 am

betiko wrote:is there any fallen-otpesani war on the pipe? would sure like to see the outcome of that (humm if it's already happened i guess i missed it!)

Nothing scheduled now. We're probably looking for something in February though.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby IcePack on Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:55 pm

COF - I'll make it happen on the next update.
Betiko - as chap indicated, there are no current plans to face OTP. They have never responded to our challenge requests, so not really on our radar atm. However, i dont think we would oppose it if the timing and arrangements made sense.

IcePack

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Finsfleet on Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:15 pm

IcePack wrote:They have never responded to our challenge requests

Whaaaaat?

I haven`t received any challange request, freak and trboye say that they haven`t either. So to whom did you send the request?

Unless you consider forum trash talk as challange request?
Major Finsfleet

Postby freakns on Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:47 pm

IcePack wrote:COF - I'll make it happen on the next update.
Betiko - as chap indicated, there are no current plans to face OTP. They have never responded to our challenge requests, so not really on our radar atm. However, i dont think we would oppose it if the timing and arrangements made sense.

IcePack

to whom have you send that challenge request? if you have send it to betiko, it makes perfect sense not to receive any response because im pretty sure betiko has nothing to do with our war schedule.
or you meant challenge request where you have your butt hurt in our debate over sitting agreements and said to me(im going to go through that thread to find exact words you used)
here it is:
IcePack wrote:PS - Who's preaching now? You want to talk crap about the Fallen, you can expect me to tell u to challenge us or shut up. I don't need a lesson from a random online stranger on politeness nor maturity, especially from you of all people.

and then there is more:
IcePack wrote:There was no insult by me. I simply said, you want to start pointing fingers at who is top for no reason, and speak badly of our clan than feel free to challenge us. No insults there. The challenge was regarding your opinion of our clan. Not anything to do with this topic of account sharing.

now, can you tell me which one out of two was formal challenge request?
so, after you have not succeed in anything with your insults, your next step in grand scheme of things is lying?

and to betiko and others: we have never, ever receive any formal war request from Fallen. every request sent to me was answered, either positively or negatively, but answered(and since i have noone on my foe list, every can send me request either by PM or by posting on the wall).
to all the other players from Fallen: if you have hoped that war against Otpisani will happen, i have to say im sorry, but that is not going to be a case. im sure you are bunch on great players that have already proven yourself, but since your leader has shown to us he will lie to such a trivial thing like this, i can not be sure he will not try to band the rules or cheat in clan war. im not accusing him or anyone else from Fallen to cheat, but i do have my doubts he is manipulative person and thus we have no interest in engaging in clan war with Fallen. unless that clash is scheduled in next CC, and thus inevitable. in that case Otpisani will ask from IcePack not to be contact of Fallen in that challenge. if he refuse, we will ask clan directors to assign someone other then him to be Fallen contact.

liar liar pants on fire...
Brigadier freakns

Postby mviola on Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:09 pm

What I just read:

My reaction:
High Score: 2906
Major mviola

Postby Qwert on Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:12 pm

>>unless that clash is scheduled in next CC and CL<<

dont forget CL freak mine boy.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Bruceswar on Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:13 pm

Finsfleet wrote:

Whaaaaat?

I haven`t received any challange request, freak and trboye say that they haven`t either. So to whom did you send the request?

I think he means open request.
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby IcePack on Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:39 pm

freakns wrote:
IcePack wrote:COF - I'll make it happen on the next update.

IcePack

to whom have you send that challenge request? if you have send it to betiko, it makes perfect sense not to receive any response because im pretty sure betiko has nothing to do with our war schedule.
or you meant challenge request where you have your butt hurt in our debate over sitting agreements and said to me(im going to go through that thread to find exact words you used)
here it is:
IcePack wrote:PS - Who's preaching now? You want to talk crap about the Fallen, you can expect me to tell u to challenge us or shut up. I don't need a lesson from a random online stranger on politeness nor maturity, especially from you of all people.

and then there is more:
IcePack wrote:There was no insult by me. I simply said, you want to start pointing fingers at who is top for no reason, and speak badly of our clan than feel free to challenge us. No insults there. The challenge was regarding your opinion of our clan. Not anything to do with this topic of account sharing.

now, can you tell me which one out of two was formal challenge request?
so, after you have not succeed in anything with your insults, your next step in grand scheme of things is lying?

and to betiko and others: we have never, ever receive any formal war request from Fallen. every request sent to me was answered, either positively or negatively, but answered(and since i have noone on my foe list, every can send me request either by PM or by posting on the wall).
to all the other players from Fallen: if you have hoped that war against Otpisani will happen, i have to say im sorry, but that is not going to be a case. im sure you are bunch on great players that have already proven yourself, but since your leader has shown to us he will lie to such a trivial thing like this, i can not be sure he will not try to band the rules or cheat in clan war. im not accusing him or anyone else from Fallen to cheat, but i do have my doubts he is manipulative person and thus we have no interest in engaging in clan war with Fallen. unless that clash is scheduled in next CC, and thus inevitable. in that case Otpisani will ask from IcePack not to be contact of Fallen in that challenge. if he refuse, we will ask clan directors to assign someone other then him to be Fallen contact.

You need to learn to read :)

Betiko asked if there was any plans to fight Fallen vs OTP.

I said, no plans as of yet. And we have posted 3 "open challenge requests" in the clan section seeking opponents, and my comment was that when we posted open requests for competitors, OTP had never indicated / messaged any interest to date.

Relax, and breathe guys. It will do you some good to get out and stop being so high strung :P

IcePack

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby IcePack on Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:40 pm

Bruceswar wrote:
Finsfleet wrote:

Whaaaaat?

I think he means open request.

Yep. In case Otp has no idea what we are talking about, there is a whole section for clans to ask openly for opponents. You will find it here:

viewforum.php?f=643

Good luck :)

IcePack

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby agentcom on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:25 am

Wow, that seemed to be a bit of an overreaction
Brigadier agentcom

Postby Finsfleet on Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:59 am

Umm, no. Not the way I see it.

Someone else could have read it the other way, the way we did, and thought that we are rude people who do not read PMs.

I mean, who the f*ck reads those open requests?
Major Finsfleet

Postby silversun6 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:26 am

Finsfleet wrote:I mean, who the f*ck reads those open requests?

benga does , and accepts half of them i think - because of this we now have 6 active wars :D

* 7 with random league
Colonel silversun6

Postby IcePack on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:37 pm

Finsfleet wrote:Umm, no. Not the way I see it.

Someone else could have read it the other way, the way we did, and thought that we are rude people who do not read PMs.

I would have said PM's if I meant PM's. Just because you don't use something doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Going from that discussion to freaks precious post is a bit of a leap.

Either way. Handled now.

IcePack

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Finsfleet on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:57 pm

IcePack wrote:
I would have said PM's if I meant PM's.

If you meant challange requrest thread you would have said it.

Your post was vague. Wheather it was deliberate or not I don`t care. Everything that freak said in his post still stands, as far as I`m concerned.
Major Finsfleet

Postby AdamKeith on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:07 pm

Just asking: what are the requirements for a clan to be ranked? Is it three wars completed and at least one win?
Click image to enlarge.
Cadet AdamKeith

Postby chapcrap on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:19 pm

AdamKeith wrote:Just asking: what are the requirements for a clan to be ranked? Is it three wars completed and at least one win?

You need to have a weight of 150... This is about 3-4 wars. It depends on the size of the wars. You don't have to win.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby IcePack on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:29 pm

chapcrap wrote:
AdamKeith wrote:Just asking: what are the requirements for a clan to be ranked? Is it three wars completed and at least one win?

You need to have a weight of 150... This is about 3-4 wars. It depends on the size of the wars. You don't have to win.

This. Win or loss doesn't matter but I would generally say its 4

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby agentcom on Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:32 pm

Finsfleet wrote:Umm, no. Not the way I see it.

I can see reading it the other way. I just don't understand the jump to open criticism and animosity.
Brigadier agentcom

Postby IcePack on Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:56 pm

freakns wrote:so, after you have not succeed in anything with your insults, your next step in grand scheme of things is lying?

Instead of jumping to conclusions wrongly, maybe next time send me a pm instead of getting all butt hurt. You misinterpreting what I said and going from a misinterpretation to this without even trying to ensure you read it correctly is pretty extreme. Going from that, to calling me a liar and then from there to saying cheating and requesting a different contact is crazy and just plain idiotic.

I would have been happy to discuss what i posted if you thought that, had you done so you would have realized you were incorrect in how you interpreted what i said and all of this would have been nothing. Instead, you make yourselves look stupid.

But your right, if this is how Otp handles things there will never be a Fallen vs Otp war.

IcePack

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby IcePack on Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:59 pm

Finsfleet wrote:
IcePack wrote:
I would have said PM's if I meant PM's.

If you meant challange requrest thread you would have said it.

Your post was vague. Wheather it was deliberate or not I don`t care. Everything that freak said in his post still stands, as far as I`m concerned.

Are you kidding me? I wasn't even addressing you guys, i was answering betiko's question. There was nothing deliberate about you guys not understanding what i wrote. Grow up.

IcePack

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Chariot of Fire on Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:09 pm

Why don't the parties arguing here start a challenge thread and sort it on the battlefield? None of this debate has anything to do with the F400 and is derailing the thread.
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby IcePack on Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:13 pm

Chariot of Fire wrote:Why don't the parties arguing here start a challenge thread and sort it on the battlefield? None of this debate has anything to do with the F400 and is derailing the thread.

I dont think we have any interest of facing them in the battlefield after this. But your right, we will get the thread back on topic.

IcePack

Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby betiko on Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:52 pm

lulz omg I never thought I would cause such a shitstorm with my innocent question! :lol: :lol:

well too bad, looks like the war between the 2 most promissing new clans won't happen any soon..
Major betiko

PreviousNext

Return to Clan Archives