[Site] Raise Achievement Medal Cap from 30 to Whatever

Suggestions that have made it through the grind, and have become integrated into the site!

Moderators: Suggestions Team, Global Moderators

Re: Raise Achievement Medal Cap from 30 to whatever

Postby agentcom on Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:53 pm

chapcrap wrote:
HighlanderAttack wrote:We have less than 15 people debating on this topic. I have given my two cents earlier with my two ways I would do things. There would be no cap either way. There is either an out right medal count or an achievement level medal type like the majority of the medals in my opinion. Again, someone compile the ideas and let there be a vote. Debating about caps on virtual medals (non tangible and all in all meaningless for the most part) is always going to be a he said she said opinion thing. There is no right or wrong as everyone has their opinion. If this site wants to do what is right it would let the people vote on as many ideas that we can come up with. It would not be hard to accomplish this. If you do not do it this way, the mods basically are dictators and you will do it our way and like it kind of people.

Mods only make suggestions to owners and programmers.

For myself, I make suggestions so that the programmer knows all sides of an argument. It's not really our choice and, historically, we aren't even aware of an update until just before release anyway. By that time, what meaningful input can be given? I'm hoping this will change in the future. However, the mods are currently, most definitely, not in charge of updates or how, when, and if they are implemented.


Yes. We are hoping that this will change in the (near) future. A system is being set up that allows us to facilitate the movement of information between the users and the admin via the mods. We have sort of used that for this suggestion, and I think the result has been a tentative success.

As a result of everyone's discussion, we have come back to a little bit of a middle ground between the high levels that I originally suggested and the more generous views of some of the users that have posted here. Please note that the plan is still not to award 1 medal per achievement, but to bring the levels down a little bit and hopefully make a few more people happy.

What do you guys think about a level system like the following:

Cartography:
35 (XXXV)
40 (XL)
45 (VL)
50 (L)

Tournament Organizing and Victories:
50 (L)
100 (C)
150 (CL)
200 (CC)

Clan Wins
40 (XL)
50 (L)
75 (LXXV)
100 (C)

This version allows for 4 additional medals per category, keeps the "good looks" of the roman numerals, adjusts the requirements to loosely track the difficulty in achieving medals, and allows for the "prestige-factor" of the leveled system.

This was not my idea, it was a combination of ideas from the users, department leaders, other moderators and the admin. But I, for one, support it.

I fully realize that we're never going to make everyone happy, but is this at least an acceptable compromise?
Image
User avatar
Colonel agentcom
 
Posts: 3916
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:50 pm
Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (7)
Clan Achievement (8) General Contribution (2)

Re: Raise Achievement Medal Cap from 30 to whatever

Postby Dukasaur on Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:13 pm

agentcom wrote:As a result of everyone's discussion, we have come back to a little bit of a middle ground between the high levels that I originally suggested and the more generous views of some of the users that have posted here. Please note that the plan is still not to award 1 medal per achievement, but to bring the levels down a little bit and hopefully make a few more people happy.

What do you guys think about a level system like the following:

Cartography:
35 (XXXV)
40 (XL)
45 (VL)
50 (L)

Tournament Organizing and Victories:
50 (L)
100 (C)
150 (CL)
200 (CC)

Clan Wins
40 (XL)
50 (L)
75 (LXXV)
100 (C)

This version allows for 4 additional medals per category, keeps the "good looks" of the roman numerals, adjusts the requirements to loosely track the difficulty in achieving medals, and allows for the "prestige-factor" of the leveled system.

This was not my idea, it was a combination of ideas from the users, department leaders, other moderators and the admin. But I, for one, support it.

I fully realize that we're never going to make everyone happy, but is this at least an acceptable compromise?

I could definitely agree with this system. It accomplishes all the goals you define in the highlighted paragraph.
User avatar
Major Dukasaur
Head Socialite
Head Socialite
 
Posts: 10976
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Beautiful Niagara
Medals: 133
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (19)
General Achievement (14) Clan Achievement (9) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (31)

Re: Raise Achievement Medal Cap from 30 to whatever

Postby greenoaks on Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:06 pm

although i am not in favour of increasing the cap at all - i like the 4 tiers, especially how it is weighted against hosting tournaments compared to making maps.

=D> =D> =D>
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class greenoaks
 
Posts: 9997
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:47 am
Medals: 138
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (14)
Tournament Contribution (34) General Contribution (4)

Re: Raise Achievement Medal Cap from 30 to whatever

Postby benga on Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:04 am

Limits are ridicoulous, the first cap for maps is 35 and then next is 10 maps more, wtf?

Same goes for other categories.

It's harder to get to first cap, then others.

Maps should be: 15,25,40,60
Clans:30
Tourneys:30
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class benga
 
Posts: 4497
Joined: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:15 pm
Medals: 171
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (31) General Achievement (14)
Clan Achievement (38) Challenge Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Re: Raise Achievement Medal Cap from 30 to whatever

Postby Gillipig on Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:10 am

agentcom wrote:
chapcrap wrote:
HighlanderAttack wrote:We have less than 15 people debating on this topic. I have given my two cents earlier with my two ways I would do things. There would be no cap either way. There is either an out right medal count or an achievement level medal type like the majority of the medals in my opinion. Again, someone compile the ideas and let there be a vote. Debating about caps on virtual medals (non tangible and all in all meaningless for the most part) is always going to be a he said she said opinion thing. There is no right or wrong as everyone has their opinion. If this site wants to do what is right it would let the people vote on as many ideas that we can come up with. It would not be hard to accomplish this. If you do not do it this way, the mods basically are dictators and you will do it our way and like it kind of people.

Mods only make suggestions to owners and programmers.

For myself, I make suggestions so that the programmer knows all sides of an argument. It's not really our choice and, historically, we aren't even aware of an update until just before release anyway. By that time, what meaningful input can be given? I'm hoping this will change in the future. However, the mods are currently, most definitely, not in charge of updates or how, when, and if they are implemented.


Yes. We are hoping that this will change in the (near) future. A system is being set up that allows us to facilitate the movement of information between the users and the admin via the mods. We have sort of used that for this suggestion, and I think the result has been a tentative success.

As a result of everyone's discussion, we have come back to a little bit of a middle ground between the high levels that I originally suggested and the more generous views of some of the users that have posted here. Please note that the plan is still not to award 1 medal per achievement, but to bring the levels down a little bit and hopefully make a few more people happy.

What do you guys think about a level system like the following:

Cartography:
35 (XXXV)
40 (XL)
45 (VL)
50 (L)

Tournament Organizing and Victories:
50 (L)
100 (C)
150 (CL)
200 (CC)

Clan Wins
40 (XL)
50 (L)
75 (LXXV)
100 (C)

This version allows for 4 additional medals per category, keeps the "good looks" of the roman numerals, adjusts the requirements to loosely track the difficulty in achieving medals, and allows for the "prestige-factor" of the leveled system.

This was not my idea, it was a combination of ideas from the users, department leaders, other moderators and the admin. But I, for one, support it.

I fully realize that we're never going to make everyone happy, but is this at least an acceptable compromise?

Run with it! Doesn't look like we can talk you guys into changing it to arabic numerals or a bronze, silver, gold system, so this probably a good compromise.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
User avatar
Lieutenant Gillipig
 
Posts: 3558
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:24 pm
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Raise Achievement Medal Cap from 30 to whatever

Postby Qwert on Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:08 am

its look that i will open mine own suggestion, because its not welcome here in these topic,and some people show (dont have word to describe these).
Image
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
User avatar
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 9193
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:07 pm
Location: VOJVODINA
Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (6)
Training Achievement (2) Map Contribution (8) Tournament Contribution (22) General Contribution (4)

Re: Raise Achievement Medal Cap from 30 to whatever

Postby Gillipig on Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:26 am

qwert wrote:its look that i will open mine own suggestion, because its not welcome here in these topic,and some people show (dont have word to describe these).

We can always talk about it, but I don't think they're going to go with either Arabic numerals or a bronze, silver, gold system, so a modified roman numerals system is probably what we will get either way.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
User avatar
Lieutenant Gillipig
 
Posts: 3558
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:24 pm
Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Raise Achievement Medal Cap from 30 to whatever

Postby chapcrap on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:37 am

qwert wrote:its look that i will open mine own suggestion, because its not welcome here in these topic,and some people show (dont have word to describe these).

You have a different idea about raising the medal cap. We are discussing it here. Just because not everyone agrees with you does not mean your opinion isn't welcome.
Image
User avatar
Captain chapcrap
 
Posts: 9581
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:46 am
Location: Kansas City
Medals: 168
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (16) Clan Achievement (17) Training Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (34)

Re: Raise Achievement Medal Cap from 30 to whatever

Postby koontz1973 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:46 am

qwert wrote:its look that i will open mine own suggestion, because its not welcome here in these topic,and some people show (dont have word to describe these).

Your suggestion is to have either bronze, silver or gold medals for all. That is seriously bad as lots of people will lose medals. How will you or the site explain to them the reason behind the reduction of medals.
As for the other one, Arabic numbers, I have already said I would support this if you want to make the 6993 medals that would be needed. This would take way to long to implement, cost to much if an artist had to be employed for it and be different enough from what we have now to cause some contention from players who like the status quo.
:D
Sergeant 1st Class koontz1973
 
Posts: 7538
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:57 am
Medals: 117
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (13) Clan Achievement (5) Map Contribution (12)
Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (10)

Tournament Winner/organizer, GA, etc, Medals

Postby Armandolas on Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:26 am

Sorry if this is posted somewhere else, but i couldnt find it

Concise description:
  • Show real number of won medals, instead of limit it to 30


How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
  • It will show a more accurate medal list in profile
User avatar
Colonel Armandolas
 
Posts: 1619
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:32 am
Location: Lisbon
Medals: 92
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (16)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (4) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (24)

Re: Tournament Winner/organizer, GA, etc, Medals

Postby MoB Deadly on Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:47 am

Here is a thread. It is in the submitted section

viewtopic.php?f=535&t=180132
Image
Art by: pershy | High Score: 2550
User avatar
Major MoB Deadly
 
Posts: 2363
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:07 am
Location: Allentown, PA
Medals: 141
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (17)
General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (36) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (1)

Re: Tournament Winner/organizer, GA, etc, Medals

Postby Swifte on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:18 am

User avatar
Colonel Swifte
Chatter
Chatter
 
Posts: 2160
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:05 pm
Location: usually Mahgreb
Medals: 139
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (33) Clan Achievement (6) Challenge Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (13)

Re: [Site] Raise Achievement Medal Cap from 30 to Whatever

Postby spiesr on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:21 am

User avatar
Captain spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator
 
Posts: 2806
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:52 am
Location: South Dakota
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) General Contribution (2)

Re: [Site] Raise Achievement Medal Cap from 30 to Whatever

Postby agentcom on Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:31 am

I have requested a status update on this one from the admin. My understanding is that it has been worked on quite a bit, but stalled out somewhere along the way. More info forthcoming hopefully :)
Image
User avatar
Colonel agentcom
 
Posts: 3916
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:50 pm
Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (7)
Clan Achievement (8) General Contribution (2)

Re: [Site] Raise Achievement Medal Cap from 30 to Whatever

Postby bigWham on Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:33 pm

Colonel bigWham
Webmaster
Webmaster
 
Posts: 2154
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:08 pm
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1)

Re: [Site] Raise Achievement Medal Cap from 30 to Whatever

Postby Armandolas on Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:05 pm

whats the limit now?
Please add a comment on my new map:
Image
User avatar
Colonel Armandolas
 
Posts: 1619
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:32 am
Location: Lisbon
Medals: 92
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (16)
General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (4) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (24)

Re: [Site] Raise Achievement Medal Cap from 30 to Whatever

Postby agentcom on Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:18 pm

Armandolas wrote:whats the limit now?



:oops: err ... ummm .... it's still being discussed :oops:
Image
User avatar
Colonel agentcom
 
Posts: 3916
Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:50 pm
Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (7)
Clan Achievement (8) General Contribution (2)

Trophy/medal

Postby harvmax on Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:09 pm

Trophy count

Just wanted to make a suggestion and have never done so before. First just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to make this an incredible site. Love all of the new changes that have been happening.

As for my suggestion. When viewing trophies such as Clan Acheivement or total Tourney victories the total is in Roman numerals and only goes to XXX(30). This is fine but doesn't give full credit to the individuals who have won more than this. I understand that the length of numbers in Roman numerals can take up more space so I was simply wondering about switching to a numeric value and somehow (and this is too you guys who can do miracles with computer coding) making them more legible. In other words if you have won 42 tourneys it could read 42. Again I only bring this up because I have noticed that XXX (30) is the maximum. I think we could do more to honor the guys who have worked/played hard to have higher totals.

Thanks for your time.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class harvmax
 
Posts: 1609
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:49 pm
Location: virginia
Medals: 72
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (18)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (5)

Re: [Site] Raise Achievement Medal Cap from 30 to Whatever

Postby spiesr on Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:51 pm

MERGED: Trophy/medal
User avatar
Captain spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator
 
Posts: 2806
Joined: Mon May 08, 2006 10:52 am
Location: South Dakota
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) General Contribution (2)

Previous

Return to Implemented Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login