Conquer Club

capt spazdog - Teammate killing [noted]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

capt spazdog - Teammate killing [noted]

Postby giftless on Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:54 am

Accused:

capt spazdog

The accused are suspected of:

Abuse / Severe teammate killing

Game number(s):

Game 12144862

Comments:
Taking 5 of my regions, which had lots of troops on them doesn't seem like a thing a normal teammate would do. Let's not get other games ruined like that, shall we?

abuse.png
Corporal 1st Class giftless

Re: capt spazdog - Teammate killing [pending]

Postby betiko on Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:25 am

what an ass. did he give any explanation in game chat or is he just stupid and forgot you were his partner?
Major betiko

Postby spiesr on Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:43 pm

Do you have some evidence that he has done this in other games as well?
As presented, this happening in one game isn't enough for even a warning. Just a case of rate accordingly then Foe and move on.
Captain spiesr

Postby greenoaks on Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:26 am

FAMO is all you can do
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby Gillipig on Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:43 am

spiesr wrote:Do you have some evidence that he has done this in other games as well?
As presented, this happening in one game isn't enough for even a warning. Just a case of rate accordingly then Foe and move on.

Hard to find evidence for these occurrences, as team game chat is not displayed publicly. So any frustration/bewilderment from his teammates, most likely won't show up when you search his games.
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby agentcom on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:41 am

Gillipig wrote:
spiesr wrote:Do you have some evidence that he has done this in other games as well?

Hard to find evidence for these occurrences, as team game chat is not displayed publicly. So any frustration/bewilderment from his teammates, most likely won't show up when you search his games.

But it can at least be noted. Other players who have suffered at the hands of this "teammate" may also see the report and come forward. So, I would disagree with:

greenoaks wrote:FAMO is all you can do

It might not be the most satisfying result to have the player noted, but it could help make sure this doesn't happen repeatedly.
Colonel agentcom

Postby scoobyzx10r on Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:09 am

Gillipig wrote:

or you could just look through his game history for dubs/trips games over 1 rd and check the logs.....

doesn't appear to be serial team mate killer,guessing an error in judgement,pissed or his team mate upset him in some way.
Major scoobyzx10r

Postby giftless on Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:42 am

Yeah, I doubt giving him a bad rating would harm him a lot. It would make a 0.000001 difference, given that he has more than 3k games.
I guess that it's possible he made a mistake (he hasn't apologized or said anything yet), but let it be known that he should be kept an eye on.
Corporal 1st Class giftless

Postby darth emperor on Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:02 am

I never knew that this was something against rules, maybe against common sense, but no the rules. Unless he is a multi (or a stupid secret alliance) with one of the other team.

BTW giftless, is not you who has to put [pending] on the title, it's the mods who do it.
Sergeant 1st Class darth emperor

Postby agentcom on Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:29 pm

darth emperor wrote:I never knew that this was something against rules, maybe against common sense, but no the rules. Unless he is a multi (or a stupid secret alliance) with one of the other team.

BTW giftless, is not you who has to put [pending] on the title, it's the mods who do it.

I would think it would be considered game throwing or at least be considered "making the site less enjoyable" for those teammates if it continued to happen. I wouldn't want someone around who joins team games just to mess with their own team.
Colonel agentcom

Postby king achilles on Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:00 pm

Please try to communicate with him as much as possible and clarify things as a team. He currently has 46 active games and he may have mistook this with another game or his game load is already too much for him or it is what you are accusing him of. For now, this is noted.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Return to Closed C&A Reports