Conquer Club

Political Thread..... VOTE HERE!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Politically...Where do you stand?

Total votes : 0

Postby G3n3ralWanka on Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:53 am

joeyjordison wrote:whoever put Far Right... ultra-concervative needs their head examined.

i know wat u mean about politics being different in different places but i just feel the need to make a statement.

BUSH IS THE WORST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED SINCE VIETNAM

u a freaking idiot
Private G3n3ralWanka

Postby hawkeye on Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:57 am

Bush is a dip shit...he took the longest vacation of any president after Reagen
Cook hawkeye

Postby G3n3ralWanka on Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:00 am

hawkeye wrote:Bush is a dip shit...he took the longest vacation of any president after Reagen

that totally makes him qualified to be a dipshit way 2 go buddy

Reagen was also one of the GREATEST president ever so yea just wanted to put that out there

Go Nixon too

Jay needs to run for president next
Last edited by G3n3ralWanka on Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Private G3n3ralWanka

Postby hawkeye on Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:10 am

he waved at Stevie Wonder
Cook hawkeye

Postby reverend_kyle on Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:35 am

G3n3ralWanka wrote:
joeyjordison wrote:whoever put Far Right... ultra-concervative needs their head examined.

i know wat u mean about politics being different in different places but i just feel the need to make a statement.

BUSH IS THE WORST THING THAT HAS HAPPENED SINCE VIETNAM

you are a freaking idiot

pot, kettle...

kettle, pot...
DANCING MUSTARD FOR POOP IN '08!
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby jay_a2j on Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:39 am

reverend_kyle wrote:
pot, kettle...

kettle, pot...

:lol: lol
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby jay_a2j on Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:42 am

Unfortunatly, unless they change the laws I can not run for president (and have no desire too) Politics is too corupt for me. :(
THE DEBATE IS OVER...
PLAYER57832 wrote:Too many of those who claim they don't believe global warming are really "end-timer" Christians.

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby reverend_kyle on Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:22 pm

jay_a2j wrote:Unfortunatly, unless they change the laws I can not run for president (and have no desire too) Politics is too corupt for me. :(

Why not? OH are you not 35?
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby jay_a2j on Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:23 pm

reverend_kyle wrote:
jay_a2j wrote:Unfortunatly, unless they change the laws I can not run for president (and have no desire too) Politics is too corupt for me. :(

No, I wasn't born in the US.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby reverend_kyle on Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:40 pm

jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:

No, I wasn't born in the US.
Where were you born?
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby jay_a2j on Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:33 pm

Germany
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby reverend_kyle on Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:53 pm

then why are you such an american nationalist....
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby jay_a2j on Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:58 pm

reverend_kyle wrote:then why are you such an american nationalist....

I am American

and German.

Duel citizenship.

My father was in the US Army.

I was born in Germany while he was stationed there.

I can join the US Army OR the German Army. :wink:
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby Bishopking on Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:27 pm

bizarre ideas, philosophies,and concepts related to metaphysics and politics might grab ya by the throat
Private Bishopking

Postby reverend_kyle on Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:38 am

jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:then why are you such an american nationalist....

I am American

and German.

Duel citizenship.

My father was in the US Army.

I was born in Germany while he was stationed there.

I can join the US Army OR the German Army. :wink:

Join neither..

protest wars in general..
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby jay_a2j on Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:44 am

Like WWII?

US Revelutionary war?

US Civil War?

would you have protested these?
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby gloryordeath on Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:58 am

wars can be good it thins the gene pool lol
The Society of Cooks Train a cook today battle an officer tomorrow! Making good players great! viewtopic.php?f=341&t=74468

xiGAMES Member

Lieutenant gloryordeath

Postby reverend_kyle on Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:09 pm

jay_a2j wrote:Like WWII?

US Revelutionary war?

US Civil War?

Wars can serve a good purpose, but not the latest few.. those were unneccessary wars that have only killed people...
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby jay_a2j on Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:26 pm

reverend_kyle wrote:

US Revelutionary war?

US Civil War?

Wars can serve a good purpose, but not the latest few.. those were unneccessary wars that have only killed people...

And 911 no one died? We should have just sat back and did nothing? You were about 9 years old maybe you don't recall 911. Peace through strength not protests.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby reverend_kyle on Mon Jul 03, 2006 2:11 am

jay_a2j wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:

US Revelutionary war?

US Civil War?

And 911 no one died? We should have just sat back and did nothing? You were about 9 years old maybe you don't recall 911. Peace through strength not protests.

The CIA proved that 9/11 had nothing to do with Iraq... That wasnt even the excuse Bush has used....

Not to mention that 9/11 was executed by a non governmental body and a terrorist organization.....

That would be like us going to war with the NRA if they lead a strike against an abortion clinic in the united states....
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby jay_a2j on Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:14 am

I'll try and speak S L O W L Y so you get this.

Saddam sponcered terrorism meaning he trained them, financially supported them and harbored them. Bush's fear was Saddam would give weapons to the terrorists (which looking at Saddams track record was a ligit fear) to use against americans here in the US. Most Iraqi's aren't complaining that Saddams gone yet the American left has their briches in a wad.

Something has changed here in the US. In no other time in the history of the US have we had such unpatriotic , America hating, terrorist sidding groups as we do now. And it is all thanks to liberalism... because it is a mental disorder.
And you will be the downfall of this country.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

Postby reverend_kyle on Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:06 pm

jay_a2j wrote:I'll try and speak S L O W L Y so you get this.

Saddam sponcered terrorism meaning he trained them, financially supported them and harbored them. Bush's fear was Saddam would give weapons to the terrorists (which looking at Saddams track record was a ligit fear) to use against americans here in the US. Most Iraqi's aren't complaining that Saddams gone yet the American left has their briches in a wad.

Something has changed here in the US. In no other time in the history of the US have we had such unpatriotic , America hating, terrorist sidding groups as we do now. And it is all thanks to liberalism... because it is a mental disorder.

Thomas Jefferson once said, "Dissent is the highest form of patriotism."

It's not my fault us liberals arent afraid to disagree and question the government. And if that is unpatriotism and america hating then the founding fathers hated america because they all believed this...
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby G3n3ralWanka on Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:40 pm

reverend_kyle wrote:

It's not my fault us liberals arent afraid to disagree and question the government. And if that is unpatriotism and america hating then the founding fathers hated america because they all believed this...

i am sure not all of the founding fahters believed this idoicracy (sp?) and if u do hate America than u can leave cuz we dont need u anyways
Private G3n3ralWanka

Postby reverend_kyle on Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:45 pm

G3n3ralWanka wrote:
reverend_kyle wrote:

i am sure not all of the founding fahters believed this idoicracy (sp?) and if u do hate America than u can leave cuz we dont need u anyways

Actually yes most of them did and you havent found anything supporting that they dont. I dont hate america I love America which is why I'm not afraid to question Bush when he is leading our country straight to hell....

Why do you hate logic so much?
Sergeant reverend_kyle

Postby jay_a2j on Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:18 pm

Questioning govornment leaders is one thing but outright hatred for them is totally different. If Gore or Kerry were president and did the same thing Bush had done, YOU and those like you would be SILENT! There has been a breakdown along party lines. Least you forget, we are AMERICANS first, democrat or republican second. The security of this nation should be of the utmost priority! Yet we have the NY Times telling all about how the Bush Admin. is tracking terrorist banking. WHO'S SIDE ARE THEY ON???? Its sick the way the left is tring their damnedest to sabotage the war on terror. They WANT us to lose in Iraq! Any "good news" is bad news for the left because they are running a defeatest campaign. If more american troops die the left is happy cause that makes their "cut and run" idea look like a good one! I just hope they find a cure for liberalism before its too late.
THE DEBATE IS OVER...

JESUS SAVES!!!
Lieutenant jay_a2j

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,