Conquer Club

suicide [NOTED] KRK

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

suicide [NOTED] KRK

Postby akabob2 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:32 pm

Accused:

general flashman

The accused are suspected of:

Other: suicide to decide the outcome of a game

Game number(s):11704400

Comments:General Flashman deliberately suicides into me in the last 4-5 rounds taking out hundreds upon hundreds of men which he knows i can not attack back as the men is decided on the win of the game. He states that because i took him out of an area (a month ago) is why he is attacking only me. Don't know if this is against the rules but think it should be if not and yes i know about foeing, that will also be done. But to play a game for a year or more for someone to do that is ridiculous
Last edited by akabob2 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major akabob2

Re: suicide

Postby new guy1 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:14 pm

akabob2 wrote:Accused:

general flashman

The accused are suspected of:

Other: suicide to decide the outcome of a game

Game number(s):
[game] 11704400[/game]

Comments:General Flashman deliberately suicides into me in the last 4-5 rounds taking out hundreds upon hundreds of men which he knows i can not attack back as the men is decided on the win of the game. He states that because i took him out of an area (a month ago) is why he is attacking only me. Don't know if this is against the rules but think it should be if not and yes i know about foeing, that will also be done. But to play a game for a year or more for someone to do that is ridiculous

Fixed codes.
Edit- fixed the game number
Last edited by new guy1 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby scoobyzx10r on Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:28 pm

thats not the right code for the game...
Major scoobyzx10r

Postby akabob2 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:36 pm

sorry its 1174400
Major akabob2

Postby scoobyzx10r on Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:38 pm

you sure about that......
Major scoobyzx10r

Postby akabob2 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:44 pm

just a real bad day lol sry again 11704400
Major akabob2

Re: suicide [NOTED] KRK

Postby Karl_R_Kroenen on Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:18 am

This report will be Noted

Looking at the logs, the accused and accuser are definitely attacking only each other.
The part that C&A is unable to see if the number of troops on the attacked territories before and after.

For a three month long game, it is unreasonable to ask a player to snapshot each turn therefore I have to note this for future reference.
Sergeant 1st Class Karl_R_Kroenen

Postby General Flashman on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:00 am

What a crock of a complaint this is.

The situation is quite clear.

In return for me encroaching one territory into the accuser's land, he retaliated and captured a full bonus territory of mine where, at least impliedly, there had been a truce. Nothing wrong with that - I am not complaining.

Fast forward to the end of the game - I asked if anyone wanted me to attack anyone else. One asked that I not attack them, so I did not do so.

That left me with the accuser, who was the one person whose tactics during the game meant that I had a cause to "revenge" myself.

So I did.

It is only a game, for goodness sake!

And, is it not the procedure that, where a compliant is made, someone tells the accused where it is so that a response can be given?

GF
GF
Cook General Flashman

Postby akabob2 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:21 am

you basically right now admitted to exactly what i had complained about. you could not win the game - you had no chance to win the game- so you took everything you had and out of revenge suicide d into me. why would anyone play a game that long for someone to do that just because they where upset. i don't care about losing,hehe i am actually very good at it. but what you did is a crock. if you say its only a game then why ( in your words REVENGE ) would you give the game away because you can't win. read your notes in the chat where you had asked how someone wins in a certain amount of rounds then afterword suicide yourself into a player that had the only chance to come close but you where bitter with. i know nothing will be done about it but is sure nice that i do not look like an idiot now that with your own words admitted it. good day
Major akabob2

Return to Closed C&A Reports