Conquer Club

Anonymous Feedback

Topics that are not maps. Discuss general map making concepts, techniques, contests, etc, here.

Moderator: Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Anonymous Feedback

Postby Seamus76 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:10 pm

Is there a way to allow people to post anonymous feedback? Obviously not spamming, or flaming, but sometimes I feel like people don't comment on my maps, or maybe maps in general, because they don't want to be rude or come across mean. All feedback is needed to move the maps along, even if ideas are not taken, but would people post more positive, and negative feedback if they could be anonymous. Again, I wouldn't want this to be abused, and posters could be checked on the back end if doing so, but just want to throw it out there for comment.
ImageImageImage
Sergeant 1st Class Seamus76

Re: Anonymous Feedback

Postby koontz1973 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:16 pm

I see you have never had a conversation with qwert.

But as for your question, I have no idea if it can be done but I very much doubt it.
Lieutenant koontz1973

Re: Anonymous Feedback

Postby isaiah40 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:38 pm

Seamus76 wrote:Is there a way to allow people to post anonymous feedback? Obviously not spamming, or flaming, but sometimes I feel like people don't comment on my maps, or maybe maps in general, because they don't want to be rude or come across mean. All feedback is needed to move the maps along, even if ideas are not taken, but would people post more positive, and negative feedback if they could be anonymous. Again, I wouldn't want this to be abused, and posters could be checked on the back end if doing so, but just want to throw it out there for comment.

Just get them to pm you and then quote them without using their name like such:
Code: Select all
[quote="anonymous"]An example[/quote]

And it will show as:
anonymous wrote:An example
Lieutenant isaiah40

Return to Foundry Discussions