Community [3/13] Game over - Town wins!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Community [13/13] Day one

Postby rishaed on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:39 am

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:
jonty125 wrote:unovte (if needed) vote rishaed for ending the joke phase way too early.


This post and its position in relation to others bothered me. unvote vote jonty

Mmmhh... I wholeheartedly support rule 13.

Annie's Boobs better be a character in this game.

-Tails

I guess its something, and somewhere to go vote Jonty
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 710
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: Community [13/13] Day one

Postby jonty125 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:51 am

I didn't vote rishaed immediately for his post that said no one slipped up in the jokevote stage to give himself time to explain himself. I wasn't happy with his explanation hence I voted him.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Community [13/13] Day one

Postby thechuck51 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:41 pm

rishaed wrote:
TA1LGUNN3R wrote:
jonty125 wrote:unovte (if needed) vote rishaed for ending the joke phase way too early.


This post and its position in relation to others bothered me. unvote vote jonty

Mmmhh... I wholeheartedly support rule 13.

Annie's Boobs better be a character in this game.

-Tails

I guess its something, and somewhere to go vote Jonty

Rishaed, are you voting because "its something" or is it because its somebody other than you?
Image
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:40 am
Location: South Jersey
Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (7)

Re: Community [13/13] Day one

Postby Metsfanmax on Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:25 pm

thechuck51 wrote:
rishaed wrote:
TA1LGUNN3R wrote:
jonty125 wrote:unovte (if needed) vote rishaed for ending the joke phase way too early.


This post and its position in relation to others bothered me. unvote vote jonty

Mmmhh... I wholeheartedly support rule 13.

Annie's Boobs better be a character in this game.

-Tails

I guess its something, and somewhere to go vote Jonty

Rishaed, are you voting because "its something" or is it because its somebody other than you?


That case is incredibly thin, even for a day one vote.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax
 
Posts: 4391
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:01 pm
Location: NY
Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (2)
General Contribution (7)

Re: Community [13/13] Day one

Postby rishaed on Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:01 pm

well duh, but a lynching me isn't going to help you guys out at all. And so since i haven't picked anything up, and D1 cases are usually based on nothing anyway, I might as well go on an incredibly thin case than one that has no substance at all.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 710
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: Community [13/13] Day one

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:30 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:
thechuck51 wrote:
rishaed wrote:
TA1LGUNN3R wrote:
jonty125 wrote:unovte (if needed) vote rishaed for ending the joke phase way too early.


This post and its position in relation to others bothered me. unvote vote jonty

Mmmhh... I wholeheartedly support rule 13.

Annie's Boobs better be a character in this game.

-Tails

I guess its something, and somewhere to go vote Jonty

Rishaed, are you voting because "its something" or is it because its somebody other than you?


That case is incredibly thin, even for a day one vote.


Not sure which you're referencing here. Chuck's point against rishaed or my vote against jonty?

-Tails
ImageEight-year olds, Dude.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R
 
Posts: 617
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:52 am
Location: 22 Acacia Avenue
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Community [13/13] Day one

Postby anamainiacks on Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:53 pm

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:
jonty125 wrote:unovte (if needed) vote rishaed for ending the joke phase way too early.


This post and its position in relation to others bothered me. unvote vote jonty

Mmmhh... I wholeheartedly support rule 13.

Annie's Boobs better be a character in this game.

-Tails

I don't get what's so suspicious about the post and its positioning... Care to explain more, or was that a joke vote that you randomly threw out?
Image
User avatar
Colonel anamainiacks
 
Posts: 1589
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:21 am
Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (15) Clan Achievement (7) Tournament Contribution (31)
General Contribution (4)

Re: Community [13/13] Day one

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:47 am

anamainiacks wrote:
TA1LGUNN3R wrote:
jonty125 wrote:unovte (if needed) vote rishaed for ending the joke phase way too early.


This post and its position in relation to others bothered me. unvote vote jonty

Mmmhh... I wholeheartedly support rule 13.

Annie's Boobs better be a character in this game.

-Tails

I don't get what's so suspicious about the post and its positioning... Care to explain more, or was that a joke vote that you randomly threw out?


It was just sort of riding that wave of where general criticism was on rishaed for 'ending' the joke vote phase. Y'know, going with the flow.

It's D1, don't expect great things.

-Tails
ImageEight-year olds, Dude.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R
 
Posts: 617
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:52 am
Location: 22 Acacia Avenue
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Community [13/13] Day one

Postby jonty125 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:49 am

Rishaed's vote on me is plain OMGUS.

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:It was just sort of riding that wave of where general criticism was on rishaed for 'ending' the joke vote phase. Y'know, going with the flow


I've already explained why my vote is 3rd on the wagon, I was giving rishaed a chance to fight his corner; but I can see where you're coming from.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Community [13/13] Day one

Postby Metsfanmax on Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:17 pm

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:
thechuck51 wrote:
rishaed wrote:
TA1LGUNN3R wrote:
jonty125 wrote:unovte (if needed) vote rishaed for ending the joke phase way too early.


This post and its position in relation to others bothered me. unvote vote jonty

Mmmhh... I wholeheartedly support rule 13.

Annie's Boobs better be a character in this game.

-Tails

I guess its something, and somewhere to go vote Jonty

Rishaed, are you voting because "its something" or is it because its somebody other than you?


That case is incredibly thin, even for a day one vote.


Not sure which you're referencing here. Chuck's point against rishaed or my vote against jonty?

-Tails


My comment is in reference to the vote against jonty. Obviously jonty's statement is weird, and he doesn't have a real case, but I don't see anything vote-worthy about it. Sorry for the confusion.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax
 
Posts: 4391
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:01 pm
Location: NY
Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (2)
General Contribution (7)

Re: Community [13/13] Day one

Postby Commander9 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:43 pm

jonty125 wrote:It's D1, we're not going to get much of a case, and rishaed's slip is probably the best thing we're going to get (barring lynch the inactive.)


I normally am against lynching the innactives - it's better to get them replaced. So far, I see absolutely no reason why should we hurry and do the lynch just yet...

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:Annie's Boobs better be a character in this game.

-Tails


That would be very cool - who doesn't love Annie's Boobs?
But... It was so artistically done.
Lieutenant Commander9
 
Posts: 766
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:51 am
Location: In between Lithuania/USA.
Medals: 68
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (11) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (1)
General Contribution (2)

Re: Community [13/13] Day one

Postby thechuck51 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:44 pm

The game is slowing down... I suggest we pressure rishaed for a claim to get things moving againsince he has been acting the scummiest in my opinion.
Image
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:40 am
Location: South Jersey
Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (7)

Re: Community [13/13] Day one

Postby rishaed on Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:52 pm

Hmmm. . . the hints i have left haven't been enough huh. Like I said, you really don't want to lynch me unless you are scum. Should I bold/make large the important part of that sentence. Now find some other tree to bark up. You really are wasting time on me, I hate repeating myself when I was trying to leave clues behind for those who are clever enough to get them.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 710
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: Community [13/13] Day one

Postby Metsfanmax on Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:53 pm

rishaed wrote:Hmmm. . . the hints i have left haven't been enough huh. Like I said, you really don't want to lynch me unless you are scum. Should I bold/make large the important part of that sentence. Now find some other tree to bark up. You really are wasting time on me, I hate repeating myself when I was trying to leave clues behind for those who are clever enough to get them.


This is not a particularly compelling case. Saying "please don't kill me guys" is unlikely to throw attention off of you, and you should know that. I don't think that the case is strong enough against you to force a claim just yet, but you're getting there.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax
 
Posts: 4391
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:01 pm
Location: NY
Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (2)
General Contribution (7)

Re: Community [13/13] Day one

Postby anamainiacks on Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:15 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:
rishaed wrote:Hmmm. . . the hints i have left haven't been enough huh. Like I said, you really don't want to lynch me unless you are scum. Should I bold/make large the important part of that sentence. Now find some other tree to bark up. You really are wasting time on me, I hate repeating myself when I was trying to leave clues behind for those who are clever enough to get them.


This is not a particularly compelling case. Saying "please don't kill me guys" is unlikely to throw attention off of you, and you should know that. I don't think that the case is strong enough against you to force a claim just yet, but you're getting there.

Well to be fair, the case against him wasn't particularly strong in the first place, so what are we expecting him to say to defend himself, other than 'sorry for ending the joke vote phase early'?
Image
User avatar
Colonel anamainiacks
 
Posts: 1589
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:21 am
Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (15) Clan Achievement (7) Tournament Contribution (31)
General Contribution (4)

Re: Community [13/13] Day one

Postby Metsfanmax on Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:21 pm

anamainiacks wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:
rishaed wrote:Hmmm. . . the hints i have left haven't been enough huh. Like I said, you really don't want to lynch me unless you are scum. Should I bold/make large the important part of that sentence. Now find some other tree to bark up. You really are wasting time on me, I hate repeating myself when I was trying to leave clues behind for those who are clever enough to get them.


This is not a particularly compelling case. Saying "please don't kill me guys" is unlikely to throw attention off of you, and you should know that. I don't think that the case is strong enough against you to force a claim just yet, but you're getting there.

Well to be fair, the case against him wasn't particularly strong in the first place, so what are we expecting him to say to defend himself, other than 'sorry for ending the joke vote phase early'?


That might be a start. There's not enough of a wagon on him at this point, to be defending himself so strenuously.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax
 
Posts: 4391
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:01 pm
Location: NY
Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (2)
General Contribution (7)

Re: Community [13/13] Day one

Postby rishaed on Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:54 am

rishaed wrote:
blakebowling wrote:
rishaed wrote:Okay, nobody has posted a Joke Vote in awhile so first off unvote. Unfortunately I really don't think anyone slipped up in the phase so I got nothin'. OF course that might not be true tomorrow.

I'm curious as to why you "ended" the joke-vote phase so quickly. Honestly, why you felt you needed to end it at all.

Okay, maybe it was my mistake, I'm usually on quite a bit during the day off and on so the time elapsed in a Mafia game for me feels long, and I mistakenly thought we had gone through 1/2 days. I'm still bad in guessing where the Joke Vote phase ends, I guess I never really get the meaning of it, other than to have fun and maybe catch something interesting. So excuse me for ending it you guys can go right ahead like Witt. :P

This was my reason why earlier (jonty viewed this as a slip?) my reasons and explanation haven't changed.. B/c it's honestly what I was thinking. And I guess it did start generating meaningful discussion. So the original post wasn't completely useless. So if you aren't happy with this I don't know what to tell you.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 710
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Re: Community [13/13] Day one

Postby aage on Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:35 am

7. You may vote ‘no lynch’ to end the day without a death.

8. Maximum length of game days is 14 actual days.

Just a reminder.

Also, in my benevolence I may decide to end the day on Friday/Saturday if activity stays low.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class aage
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:23 pm
Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Re: Community [13/13] Day one

Postby jonty125 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:39 am

rishaed wrote:I was trying to leave clues behind for those who are clever enough to get them.


48/72 hours until deadline, I think we should get rish to claim, its the best we've seen so far today. And also, if you've been breadcrumbing (dropping hints, call it what you like), I find that scummy as if one person can read your claim then everyone can including scum, so its effectively softclaiming under little/no pressure.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Community [13/13] Day one

Postby anamainiacks on Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:38 am

Metsfanmax wrote:
anamainiacks wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:
rishaed wrote:Hmmm. . . the hints i have left haven't been enough huh. Like I said, you really don't want to lynch me unless you are scum. Should I bold/make large the important part of that sentence. Now find some other tree to bark up. You really are wasting time on me, I hate repeating myself when I was trying to leave clues behind for those who are clever enough to get them.


This is not a particularly compelling case. Saying "please don't kill me guys" is unlikely to throw attention off of you, and you should know that. I don't think that the case is strong enough against you to force a claim just yet, but you're getting there.

Well to be fair, the case against him wasn't particularly strong in the first place, so what are we expecting him to say to defend himself, other than 'sorry for ending the joke vote phase early'?


That might be a start. There's not enough of a wagon on him at this point, to be defending himself so strenuously.

True not much of a wagon yet, but it sounds like the only one currently being called under suspicion by the people posting is him, so a wagon would easily form if that were the case? After looking through his posts again though, it sounds like he's implying he's in a role that benefits the townies.
Image
User avatar
Colonel anamainiacks
 
Posts: 1589
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:21 am
Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (15) Clan Achievement (7) Tournament Contribution (31)
General Contribution (4)

Re: Community [13/13] Day one

Postby jonty125 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:45 am

anamainiacks wrote:it sounds like he's implying he's in a role that benefits the townies.


Would he claim anything that benefits scum?
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Community [13/13] Day one

Postby gregwolf121 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:37 pm

a claim would benefit scum
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class gregwolf121
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:51 pm
Location: right behind you
Medals: 8
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)

Re: Community [13/13] Day one

Postby anamainiacks on Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:50 pm

jonty125 wrote:
anamainiacks wrote:it sounds like he's implying he's in a role that benefits the townies.


Would he claim anything that benefits scum?

Well no, but I'm just pointing it out because people are starting to pressure for a claim, and that's the closest to one he's given so far (:
Image
User avatar
Colonel anamainiacks
 
Posts: 1589
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:21 am
Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (15) Clan Achievement (7) Tournament Contribution (31)
General Contribution (4)

Re: Community [13/13] Day one

Postby jonty125 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:36 am

I meant claim a role that benefits scum.

@Gregwolf, claims can benefit scum, yes but they can also benefit town.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Community [13/13] Day one

Postby rishaed on Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:30 pm

If you guys feel a claim is necessary, I'll be more than willing to give one. However if possible I would really like not to give one.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Image
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class rishaed
 
Posts: 710
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:54 pm
Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login