Conquer Club

How many maps have you played on?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

How many maps have you played on?

Postby Gillipig on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:51 pm

Diversity is skill! Alright, maybe it doesn't take skill to play one game on each map, but for the sake of finding something game related to talk about.....How many different maps have you played on?
If you don't have maprank or it doesn't work for you, I can maprank you. Yes, I'm that kind today lol.

I weigh in at the maximum of 226 maps. Is there anyone else who have played on all maps?
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Re: How many maps have you played on?

Postby betiko on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:10 pm

there is just classic cities sydney I haven't played on, and i have crossmapped 146. tons of players have played on all maps!
Major betiko

Postby Funkyterrance on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:25 pm

Maprank me please Gillipig. I tend to like the more non-traditional maps and pretty much the only time I play traditional "map looking" maps is when I'm in a clan war or something to that effect so I'm guessing my count will be quite low. I simply don't have much desire to play a "new" map that is just another piece of the globe. Also, if I try a map once and I don't like it, I tend to stay away from not only that map but any others that look similar. Maybe I could give them more of a chance but for me the first impression is everything.
There are a couple of maps in the foundry that I am really looking forward however and I totally plan on trying them out at least once. ;)
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby betiko on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:32 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:Maprank me please Gillipig. I tend to like the more non-traditional maps and pretty much the only time I play traditional "map looking" maps is when I'm in a clan war or something to that effect so I'm guessing my count will be quite low. I simply don't have much desire to play a "new" map that is just another piece of the globe. Also, if I try a map once and I don't like it, I tend to stay away from not only that map but any others that look similar. Maybe I could give them more of a chance but for me the first impression is everything.
There are a couple of maps in the foundry that I am really looking forward however and I totally plan on trying them out at least once. ;)

you've played on 103.

here is the list of maps you've never tried:
1982,Africa II,Age Of Realms 2: Magic,Age Of Realms 3: Mayhem,All Your Base Are Belong To Us,Arms Race!,Austerlitz,Austro-Hungarian Empire,Balkan Peninsula,Bamboo Jack,Battle For Iraq!,Battle Of Actium,Berlin 1961,Cairns Metro,California,Celtic Nations,Central America,Charleston,Chicago,Conquer 4,Conquer Man,Copenhagen,Cuban Missile Crisis,Cyprus,Dark Continent,Dawn Of Ages,Discworld,Draknor - Level 1,Dust Bowl,Egypt: Lower,Egypt: Nubia,Egypt: Upper,Egypt: Valley Of The Kings,Eurasia,Eurasia Mini,Extreme Global Warming,First Nations Americas,First Nations South America,Flanders 1302,Forbidden City,Fractured America,Fractured China,France 1789,Golfe Du Saint-Laurent,Greenland,Haiti,Hong Kong,Iceland,Indian Empire,Indochina,Ireland,Island Of Doom,Istanbul,Kingdom Of Denmark,Knights,Land And Sea,London,MƩxico,Middle East,Midkemdil,Nordic Countries,North America,Northwest Passage,NYC,Oceania,Operation Drug War,Orient Express 1883,Patch Wars,Philippines,Portland,Portugal,Puget Sound,Quad Cities,Rail Africa,Rail Asia,Rail Australia,Rail Europe,Rail USA,Rorke's Drift,Salem's Switch,San Francisco,San Marino,Solar System,South America,Space,Stalingrad,Steamworks,Thailand,The Citadel,Third Crusade,Three Kingdoms Of Korea,Trafalgar,Transsib 1914,Tribal War - Florida,Triple Alliance,Unification Germany,Unification Italy,USA Great Lakes,USA New England,USA Rockies,USA Southeast,USA Southwest,USA West,USApocalypse,WWI Ottoman Empire,WWII Ardennes,WWII Australia,WWII Eastern Front,WWII Gazala,WWII Poland,Yugoslavia,Classic Cities: Jakarta,Classic Cities: Pot Mosbi,Classic Cities: Sydney,King's Court II,MagyarorszƔg,New Zealand,2010 World Cup,2011 World Cup,Christmas,Colosseum,Easter,Saint Patrick's Day

you only crossmaped 29.
Major betiko

Postby Butters1919 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:35 pm

I think I've played them all at least once. I've cross-mapped 171 of them.
Cook Butters1919

Postby Gillipig on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:37 pm

I still reign supreme at the top :).
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby Funkyterrance on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:39 pm

betiko wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:Maprank me please Gillipig. I tend to like the more non-traditional maps and pretty much the only time I play traditional "map looking" maps is when I'm in a clan war or something to that effect so I'm guessing my count will be quite low. I simply don't have much desire to play a "new" map that is just another piece of the globe. Also, if I try a map once and I don't like it, I tend to stay away from not only that map but any others that look similar. Maybe I could give them more of a chance but for me the first impression is everything.

you've played on 103.

1982,Africa II,Age Of Realms 2: Magic,Age Of Realms 3: Mayhem,All Your Base Are Belong To Us,Arms Race!,Austerlitz,Austro-Hungarian Empire,Balkan Peninsula,Bamboo Jack,Battle For Iraq!,Battle Of Actium,Berlin 1961,Cairns Metro,California,Celtic Nations,Central America,Charleston,Chicago,Conquer 4,Conquer Man,Copenhagen,Cuban Missile Crisis,Cyprus,Dark Continent,Dawn Of Ages,Discworld,Draknor - Level 1,Dust Bowl,Egypt: Lower,Egypt: Nubia,Egypt: Upper,Egypt: Valley Of The Kings,Eurasia,Eurasia Mini,Extreme Global Warming,First Nations Americas,First Nations South America,Flanders 1302,Forbidden City,Fractured America,Fractured China,France 1789,Golfe Du Saint-Laurent,Greenland,Haiti,Hong Kong,Iceland,Indian Empire,Indochina,Ireland,Island Of Doom,Istanbul,Kingdom Of Denmark,Knights,Land And Sea,London,MƩxico,Middle East,Midkemdil,Nordic Countries,North America,Northwest Passage,NYC,Oceania,Operation Drug War,Orient Express 1883,Patch Wars,Philippines,Portland,Portugal,Puget Sound,Quad Cities,Rail Africa,Rail Asia,Rail Australia,Rail Europe,Rail USA,Rorke's Drift,Salem's Switch,San Francisco,San Marino,Solar System,South America,Space,Stalingrad,Steamworks,Thailand,The Citadel,Third Crusade,Three Kingdoms Of Korea,Trafalgar,Transsib 1914,Tribal War - Florida,Triple Alliance,Unification Germany,Unification Italy,USA Great Lakes,USA New England,USA Rockies,USA Southeast,USA Southwest,USA West,USApocalypse,WWI Ottoman Empire,WWII Ardennes,WWII Australia,WWII Eastern Front,WWII Gazala,WWII Poland,Yugoslavia,Classic Cities: Jakarta,Classic Cities: Pot Mosbi,Classic Cities: Sydney,King's Court II,MagyarorszƔg,New Zealand,2010 World Cup,2011 World Cup,Christmas,Colosseum,Easter,Saint Patrick's Day

you only crossmaped 29.

Lol, that's awesome, thx.
I still don't have any more desire to try them. :lol:
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby Gillipig on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:40 pm

Butters1919 wrote:I think I've played them all at least once. I've cross-mapped 171 of them.

Okay now we're two at the top. You have also played them all.
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby betiko on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:46 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:
betiko wrote:

you've played on 103.

you only crossmaped 29.

Lol, that's awesome, thx.
I still don't have any more desire to try them. :lol:

yet you said that you like non classic maps, I can tell you out of this list there is quite a few that are really worth trying. why bother lurking in the foundry when you have a lot available you've never tried? best thing is to use random map for that, cause life is like a box of chocolate.
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:48 pm

Gillipig wrote:
Butters1919 wrote:I think I've played them all at least once. I've cross-mapped 171 of them.

hey I'm just 1 away, I can do it speeder 1VS1 and be therein minutes if I want to! :D
you've just crossmaped 71 so you are quite behind on the top! :P
Major betiko

Postby Funkyterrance on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:49 pm

betiko wrote:
yet you said that you like non classic maps, I can tell you out of this list there is quite a few that are really worth trying. why bother lurking in the foundry when you have a lot available you've never tried? best thing is to use random map for that, cause life is like a box of chocolate.

If you notice, I don't lurk in the foundry, I contribute. And then really the only mapmaker I follow is cairnswk since I LOVE his maps. :D This is not to say that I don't think there are other fine mapmakers, I just have found that when I end up really liking a map, sure enough, he made it.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby Gilligan on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:51 pm

Played all of them, cross mapped 200 even
Captain Gilligan

Postby Gillipig on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:52 pm

betiko wrote:
Gillipig wrote:

hey I'm just 1 away, I can do it speeder 1VS1 and be therein minutes if I want to! :D

I made the thread and the thread is not about crossmaps. However I'm reluctantly willing to give the qualifier to the player with more crossmaps in case of a tie in number of maps played. So yes, you're only third hehe.

Don't you dare start that speed game!!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby Gillipig on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:53 pm

Gilligan wrote:Played all of them, cross mapped 200 even

Okay then we're three then it seems.

:(
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby Gilligan on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:53 pm

Gillipig wrote:
betiko wrote:
Gillipig wrote:

I made the thread and the thread is not about crossmaps. However I'm reluctantly willing to give the qualifier to the player with more crossmaps in case of a tie in number of maps played. So yes, you're only third hehe.

Playing a map doesn't have much of an effect on actually knowing it...there are a few I've played only once just to try, but haven't gotten around to playing them again.

I'd easily say the majority of the community with premium has played every map.
Captain Gilligan

Postby Gillipig on Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:11 pm

Gilligan wrote:
Gillipig wrote:
betiko wrote:
Gillipig wrote:

Playing a map doesn't have much of an effect on actually knowing it...there are a few I've played only once just to try, but haven't gotten around to playing them again.

I'd easily say the majority of the community with premium has played every map.

As I clearly say in the first post of this thread, neither do I think it is.
Wow, you're very far off the mark with that guess! Just try. Maprank some forum regulars with premium and you'll see that very few have played all 226 maps.
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby betiko on Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:40 pm

lol gilligan I'm with gillipig on that. I think that far less than 10% of freemium accounts have played all maps, first off because it takes tons of games, second because not many people have that interest, third because there are constantly new maps and people might not have "updated" them, and 4th, I'm sure map rank isn't that common as we might think and it's the only tool to see easily the maps you've played or not.
Major betiko

Postby Gilligan on Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:42 pm

Click image to enlarge.
Captain Gilligan

Postby Gillipig on Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:11 pm

betiko wrote:lol gilligan I'm with gillipig on that. I think that far less than 10% of freemium accounts have played all maps, first off because it takes tons of games, second because not many people have that interest, third because there are constantly new maps and people might not have "updated" them, and 4th, I'm sure map rank isn't that common as we might think and it's the only tool to see easily the maps you've played or not.

You know there's a saying, it's not frequently used but here it goes, "Gillipig is always right!" ;)
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby Qwert on Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:11 pm

Gillipig if Map Ribbon award become implemented, you will be awarded with only Imperium Romanum Ribbon .
According on Map rank,you have only 997 UDP .

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=184049&start=0
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Gillipig on Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:24 pm

qwert wrote:Gillipig if Map Ribbon award become implemented, you will be awarded with only Imperium Romanum Ribbon .

https://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewt ... 49&start=0

Hey, don't attack me!! lol
This thread is not about who has the most unique defeats or crossmapped most maps though. It's only about who has played at least a single game on every single map there is. I think people already tend to overestimate the range of this thread.
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby Qwert on Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:33 pm

Gillipig wrote:
qwert wrote:Gillipig if Map Ribbon award become implemented, you will be awarded with only Imperium Romanum Ribbon .

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=184049&start=0

Hey, don't attack me!! lol
This thread is not about who has the most unique defeats or crossmapped most maps though. It's only about who has played at least a single game on every single map there is. I think people already tend to overestimate the range of this thread.

i attack you??
If i attack you,then these will sound :

Gillipig if Map Ribbon award become implemented !, you will be awarded with only Imperium Romanum Ribbon %$#%@@$$%%!!!!! .
According on Map rank,you have only 997 UDP :lol: :lol: .
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Iron Maid on Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:36 pm

Yeah, but you still didn't counted the Official 200 Maps Tournament victory in the Tournament Winners Hall Of Fame. Also mods don't give any shit for cross-mapping. No reward for being the first player that cross-mapped 5x all 200 Maps.

Currently I have defeated 30 unique opponents on all maps, except New Zealand & Colosseum. So I don't have any infrequent maps myself. OK, guess this topic has a winner now, only thing that fails is the prize. :P
Highest Rank: 60 (Brigadier) Score: 3139 Date: March 26th 2010
Winner of Official 2010 CC World Cup - Singles & Official 200 Maps Tournament
Major Iron Maid
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Gilligan on Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:38 pm

Iron Maid wrote:

Yeah, but you still didn't counted the Official 200 Maps Tournament victory in the Tournament Winners Hall Of Fame. Also mods don't give any shit for cross-mapping. No reward for being the first player that cross-mapped 5x all 200 Maps.

Currently I have defeated 30 unique opponents on all maps, except New Zealand & Colosseum. So I don't have any infrequent maps myself. OK, guess this topic has a winner now, only thing that fails is the prize. :P

That should have been done. Let me send NS another PM.
Captain Gilligan

Postby betiko on Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:47 pm

Gilligan wrote:
Iron Maid wrote:

That should have been done. Let me send NS another PM.

gilligan, is it true that there should be an anouncement today about onyx medals? :o
Major betiko

Next

Return to Conquer Club Discussion