Conquer Club

[Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Eleven

Postby new guy1 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:12 pm

Received the prod, still dont have any input.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby rishaed on Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:30 pm

. . . How can you not have any input??? We have a plethora of targets for you, and the only reason why you don't have any input is that you have decided not to have a vote. Pancakemix similarly because he has already won. Where the rest of the people are idk, but getting five people on a wagon has been hard the past few days.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby thehippo8 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:34 pm

@newguy ... I have to agree with Rishaed on this one - you don't come to this game to sit on your hands.
ImageImageImage
show
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8

Postby rishaed on Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:48 pm

We have more happening in the night overall, productive/not, than in the day phase. . . Sad. Other than me, betiko, jonty, speisr, and hippo bickering about which one of us needs lynched. Which is overall today and yesterday. So either I say replace/participate.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Postby new guy1 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:31 pm

My point is I have given the input I can with the information I have, and so I have nothing new to add. I suppose the only thing that may not be completely shown already is that I am no longer associating myself with witt because I am not sure of his alignment, and the players I am most suspicious of are hippo (because I feel like he wouldnt get a killing role when he reached his WC) and pancakemix, whom I would assume might get a killing role if hippo is telling the truth (as in, one gets a killing role, going by that logic the other might get one too) and thats pretty much all I can think of that hasnt been stated and that I have strong opinions on.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby new guy1 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:36 pm

new guy1 wrote:My point is I have given the input I can with the information I have, and so I have nothing new to add. I suppose the only thing that may not be completely shown already is that I am no longer associating myself with witt because I am not sure of his alignment, and the players I am most suspicious of are hippo (because I feel like he wouldnt get a killing role when he reached his WC) and pancakemix, whom I would assume might get a killing role if hippo is telling the truth (as in, one gets a killing role, going by that logic the other might get one too) and thats pretty much all I can think of that hasnt been stated and that I have strong opinions on.

And to add on to that, I am only sitting on my hands because 1) I dont think the stuff I just posted is going to help move us along, just another opinion with no vote to back it up, and 2) because I really really dont want to make profound enemies because then I am at risk of being killed. Im sure you all can kind of relate to that. I have been on town's side the whole time giving information since my race was discovered, I dont see why I should have to show up with no new information, no vote to vote with, and risk my skin just to give an opinion when it wont even be able to be backed up with my vote. I do not want to leave my life in town's hands because town is multiple people who think multiple thoughts and so it is most likely my opinions can not be backed, making me some new enemies... if any of that didnt make sense, please point it out to me.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby soundman on Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:18 am

Very well. Let's get a lynch. Unvote Vote Witt.
Lieutenant soundman

Postby spiesr on Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:05 pm

I still feel like Hippo is the bigger threat, but lynching Little Witt is better than the possible no lynch if left to chance. Does anybody have anything left to say before I hammer?
Captain spiesr

Postby Little Witt on Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:59 pm

spiesr wrote:I still feel like Hippo is the bigger threat, but lynching Little Witt is better than the possible no lynch if left to chance. Does anybody have anything left to say before I hammer?

I do... :( :( :( :( why me... :( :( :( :(

I don't know about you but, I feel like hippo is a major threat, if he has the same powers as my old self, he will that two lynches and could easily win he game I think. ANd also what ng1 said I agree, I think pcm should come here and talk for one, and I do also think he might be the SK that has been doing those unaccounted for kills during the night.
Sergeant 1st Class Little Witt

Postby spiesr on Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:12 pm

Little Witt wrote:
spiesr wrote:I still feel like Hippo is the bigger threat, but lynching Little Witt is better than the possible no lynch if left to chance. Does anybody have anything left to say before I hammer?

I don't know about you but, I feel like hippo is a major threat, if he has the same powers as my old self, he will that two lynches and could easily win he game I think. ANd also what ng1 said I agree, I think pcm should come here and talk for one, and I do also think he might be the SK that has been doing those unaccounted for kills during the night.
Why you, because (as a result of things that happened before you replaced) we know you are a cult member. A cult member is a threat to the town and needs to die at some point. Your ability to inhabit the bodies of humans makes killing you problematic. I agree that Hippo is a bigger threat, but is seems that lynching him just won't be happening today.

Anyhow, Unvote Vote Little Witt.
Captain spiesr

Postby Little Witt on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:17 pm

spiesr wrote:
Little Witt wrote:

Why you, because (as a result of things that happened before you replaced) we know you are a cult member. A cult member is a threat to the town and needs to die at some point. Your ability to inhabit the bodies of humans makes killing you problematic. I agree that Hippo is a bigger threat, but is seems that lynching him just won't be happening today.

Anyhow, Unvote Vote Little Witt.
Dang, I hate being the target :/ Not much I think I can do now.
Sergeant 1st Class Little Witt

Postby rishaed on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:36 pm

I'm sorry, but without willing participants who actually vote, then when you are playing with just about half of the players we have to go for what we can get. Don't worry, you'll still win w/ NG if he was telling the truth. Proposed Night Actions are Hippo: Kill Jonty. Unless everyone else comes back I have no other suggestions. PCM can wait until tomorrow.

Postby betiko on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:40 pm

just one thing, hippo confirm who you are lynching tonight please! we don't want you doing anything ugly in our back, that's why we keep you alive thanks!
Major betiko

Postby rishaed on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:42 pm

^QFT!

Postby thehippo8 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:02 pm

fine, I will kill jonty ... Betiko are you killing Witt?
ImageImageImage
show

Postby jonty125 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:01 pm

Do you really want to kill one of the most active players, but how can I be inactive, if inactivity is death, and I am not dead: yet.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby rishaed on Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:10 pm

:roll: :lol: :lol:
thehippo8 wrote:fine, I will kill jonty ... Betiko are you killing Witt?

Witt's getting lynched. As for having him vig you, The reason is that A. you have high chances of being cult/SK B.The only other option for cult IMO is PCM. You are the logical vig tonight. If Betiko wants he may vig PCM to seal the deal. Its based on logistics and probabilities. :geek: Sry, elsewise I would not want to propose a vig on you. 8-[

Postby thehippo8 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:22 pm

Lol ... hippos can be stupid sometimes! :oops:

ImageImageImage
show

Postby betiko on Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:35 pm

I can't vig pcm he's a doc. you can always try rishaed if you wnt him dead, i'm not the only one with a killer ability here.
Major betiko

Postby thehippo8 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:59 pm

Betiko ... who are you gonna kill?
ImageImageImage
show

Postby spiesr on Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:06 pm

thehippo8 wrote:Betiko ... who are you gonna kill?
My vote is you. That said, he has abilities other than the killing power that he can use...
Captain spiesr

Postby rishaed on Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:24 pm

betiko wrote:I can't vig pcm he's a doc. you can always try rishaed if you wnt him dead, i'm not the only one with a killer ability here.

I am more than willing to wait for the results from Jonty. :roll: :mrgreen: It was a suggestion nothing more/less.
^Speisr forgetful aren't you. Hippo can't be NK'd by humans. That being said, sleeping tonight seems to be the best option for me.

Postby spiesr on Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:34 pm

rishaed wrote:^Speisr forgetful aren't you. Hippo can't be NK'd by humans. That being said, sleeping tonight seems to be the best option for me.
I am forgetting some things. What was the source of that piece of info again? Was it the result of you asking Yog about something?
Captain spiesr

Postby pancakemix on Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:04 pm

For the record, I can't doc myself.

If y'all are dead set on killing me, whatevs. I told you I already completed my WC. GG, hippo. Despite everything, no one wants to lynch you.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby rishaed on Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:14 pm

spiesr wrote:
rishaed wrote:^Speisr forgetful aren't you. Hippo can't be NK'd by humans. That being said, sleeping tonight seems to be the best option for me.
I am forgetting some things. What was the source of that piece of info again? Was it the result of you asking Yog about something?

It was what I got from "Rolecop'in" him on a Night long ago. I think it was N6/N7?

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives