Conquer Club

wiggun [noted]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

wiggun [noted]

Postby Hutch24 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:43 am

Accused:

wiggun

The accused are suspected of:

Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s):

Game 12094223

Comments: Hey mods, just thought I should put this on record, incase it should happen again or there is a history of this sort of behaviour. What happened was, in game Game 12094223 I proposed a border truce with pink and he accepted and blue proceeded to attempt to strike a deal with the accused in the game chat. "2013-01-23 16:22:07 - 6thgradename: Alright then, WIGGUN, we need to ally as well". This was followed by Wiggun posting on 6thgradename's wall "what do you want? you take middle east and I take africa? by wiggun on Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:57 pm". I then saw this and addressed it in the game chat and gave him a chance to respond. I then received a post on my wall by 6thgradename stating
" want to ask you something about WIGGUN behaviour. When you asked for border truce with PINK, I then proposed a full truce to WIGGUN. I sended him a message like I always do to make sure that the guy do look on the chat for my proposition. I did not have answer on the game game on the next turn, so I took a guess and placed my troops in ALASKA for a suicide, because I felt that this was the end for me without any help from WIGGUN. Just a few minutes after my turn, I realised that I had one new message in my inbox. It was WIGGUN accepting the truce and giving specifications about it. I answered him back on his inbox that it was unethical to do any proposition on private inbox and that I would give him an answer if he was retyping it on the game chat. Instantly after typing that message, I went back on the chat to write that message about ''WIGGUN, look in ALASKA, I'm still into this game and proposition still goes on'' by 6thgradename
on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:07 am"
He subsequently took his turn and did not address it at all. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, and I understand that english maybe isn't his first language and I'm sure it was just a mistake, but just thought I should let you guys take a look at it incase he is a repeat offender. Thanks in advance.
Major Hutch24

Re: wiggun

Postby Donelladan on Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:57 am

2013-01-24 07:17:17 - 6thgradename: the difference is that you will be much stronger to take over hole america and PINK will become a second threat for me on my east border.
2013-01-24 07:36:28 - 6thgradename: WIGGUN look in ALASKA I am still in this game. My proposition still goes on.
2013-01-24 07:41:07 - wiggun: ok. I'll set you free in europe
2013-01-24 07:42:02 - wiggun: enough? even so, you still need to be aware about hutch attack you there

Seems Wiggun replied in chat. Maybe he made a mistake because he received message on his wall. Guess maybe he should received a warning but no more.
Colonel Donelladan

Postby Hutch24 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:46 pm

Yes that was after he had already sent him a private message laying out a proposal the day before, after a couple of turns had taken place. No harm no foul here, all I anticipate is a warning and I'm not looking for anything more than that, but he has to learn and since he didn't really address the fact that he broke the rules I figured this was the best way. This way if he does stuff like this again then it is on record and he can receive further punishment if need be.
Major Hutch24

Postby Hutch24 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:48 pm

There was no message on his wall. Not looking for justice here lol just thought it couldn't hurt being on record.
Major Hutch24

Postby king achilles on Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:20 am

I have contacted wiggun nto to do this again and to make use of the game chat next time he wants to communicate with any opponent in the game. I would advise the same for those who are doing the same thing. Let's not post at each others' wall to much.

This report has been noted.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Re: wiggun [noted]

Postby Hutch24 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:29 pm

Thanks King Achilles
Major Hutch24

Return to Closed C&A Reports