Conquer Club

[Medal] Consecutives Victories Medal

Have any bright ideas? Share and discuss them with the community

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

And don't forget to search for previously suggested ideas first!

Do you want to see these to be implemented?

yes
31%
no
69%

Total votes : 39

Re: Medal Suggestion List

Postby Qwert on Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:46 am

Consecutive Victories-first definition
Awarded to members that have X victories consecutively,defeat unique opponents on each of X maps.
Bronze-20 victories
silver-50 victories
gold-100 victories
--------------------------
Consecutive Victory Achievement-update
Awarded to members that have X victories consecutively,defeat two unique opponents on each of X maps.
Bronze-20 victories
silver-50 victories
gold-100 victories
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Unique opponents its add,because people can cheat with these medal,playing 1v1 only two players to get medal.Ofcourse these sugestion is open for discusion,and can change,to put more unique opponents,or to increment consecutively victories.

Greenoaks
Consecutive Victories - favours 1v1 game players and those who only play 1 game at a time

Well these is i dont know how many time that people,make mistake with this that consecutive victories will be easy to get-do you not see adition thing what need to apply to be in position to get these medal.
For example-if you want to get bronze medal,then you need to win 20 game in row(consecutive) with minimum 40 unique opponent to defeat(minimum 2 per map). Now when you read more carefull,then you will realised that these will not be easy to get these medal, what bring these achivement into higher ranked medals rank.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Re: Medal Suggestion List

Postby Qwert on Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:44 am

two new medal-Unique map achieveement badge-and consecutive victory medal
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Re: Consecutive Victories Medal

Postby Qwert on Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:48 am

"Qwert medal sugestion
Consecutive Victories-first definition
Awarded to members that have X victories consecutively,defeat unique opponents on each of X maps.
Bronze-20 victories
silver-50 victories
gold-100 victories
--------------------------
Consecutive Victory Achievement-update
Awarded to members that have X victories consecutively,defeat two unique opponents on each of X maps.
Bronze-20 victories
silver-50 victories
gold-100 victories
Unique opponents its add,because people can cheat with these medal,playing 1v1 only two players to get medal.Ofcourse these sugestion is open for discusion,and can change,to put more unique opponents,or to increment consecutively victories."
-----------------------------------------
These is now for what people vote in Medal Sugestion topic,and i hope that these will pass to be new medal
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Arama86n on Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:54 am

A medal that encourages people to seek out easiest possible wins (ie farming).. um, no thank you.
I understand the idea, and it isn't a bad one if you ignore reality ;) The medal will be seen as totally meaningless in record time when medal hunters abuse the system to get their gold. I could explain further, but it's quiet obvious what will happen, think about it.
Major Arama86n

Postby Qwert on Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:06 am

by Arama86n on Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:54 pm

A medal that encourages people to seek out easiest possible wins (ie farming).. um, no thank you.
I understand the idea, and it isn't a bad one if you ignore reality The medal will be seen as totally meaningless in record time when medal hunters abuse the system to get their gold. I could explain further, but it's quiet obvious what will happen, think about it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i think that you are wrong,its hard to be farming,if you have all these adition rules to achive for medal.
I can give you only one example-you need to defeat in 20 consecutive games 40 unique opponents(minimum 2 per map) to get bronze medal- if you will 19 games and lost 20,you need to start all from begining. For gold,you need to win 100 consecutive game and to defeat 200 unique opponents(minimum 2 per map). now if you think its easy to achive, then you are wrong.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby SirSebstar on Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:40 pm

its not impossible, but its more likely if you farm noobs on e.g. a map like with bombardments.
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby jefjef on Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:12 pm

Perhaps if there is a way to code the medal that you not only need 10 consecutive but they also need to be a mix of like say at least 2 diff game types in that streak like dubs and trips on at least 2 diff maps etc...

I want my medal! I had a 12 game win streak (mixture of dubs-trips and quads on about 6 diff maps.)
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby NightWolf on Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:27 pm

I am for this medal. I am not going to use the "farmers" or "abuse" argument to oppose it. I'm not, because there isn't anything in life that cannot be abused if you vie for anything long enough to get what you want. This applies to the scoreboard as well, but we want to have some sense of a goal for the game, so we have a scoreboard. That, my friends, is why this game has farmers in the first place.
Sergeant 1st Class NightWolf

Postby Army of GOD on Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:20 am

Shouldn't this be in the medal suggestion list too?
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Consecutive Victories Medal

Postby Qwert on Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:44 am

Consecutives Victories Medal

Postby qwert on Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:35 pm
Victory Achievement
Bronze-20 victories
silver-50 victories
gold-100 victories
Unique opponents its add,because people can cheat with these medal,playing 1v1 only two players to get medal.Ofcourse these sugestion is open for discusion,and can change,to put more unique opponents,or to increment consecutively victories.

ps:these its mine original sugestion,and its archived, not rejected,and not acepted, so undecided.

http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewto ... w#p4020146
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby chapcrap on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:34 am

qwert, you need to post in your old threads. Do not make new threads for the exact same thing. MERGED and MOVED out of archives.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Re: Consecutives Victories Medal

Postby agentcom on Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:49 pm

Pros: changing to unique opponents eliminates my main substantive problem with the medal, which is that people could very easily game the system. Also, cool medal design. I think there might be something better that could be designed, but that's a good start.

Cons: There are quite a few other medal ideas that I would like to see before this :(
Colonel agentcom

Postby Qwert on Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:34 pm

agentcom wrote:Pros: changing to unique opponents eliminates my main substantive problem with the medal, which is that people could very easily game the system. Also, cool medal design. I think there might be something better that could be designed, but that's a good start.

Cons: There are quite a few other medal ideas that I would like to see before this :(

yes you can win 3 games in row with diferent players,but if you win 4th game,and you have one all ready defeated,then these game will not count like 4th win, but will count like 3rd win,and if you lost these game ,then you need to go from beginning.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Metsfanmax on Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:54 pm

qwert wrote:
agentcom wrote:Pros: changing to unique opponents eliminates my main substantive problem with the medal, which is that people could very easily game the system. Also, cool medal design. I think there might be something better that could be designed, but that's a good start.

yes you can win 3 games in row with diferent players,but if you win 4th game,and you have one all ready defeated,then these game will not count like 4th win, but will count like 3rd win,and if you lost these game ,then you need to go from beginning.

Sounds good. There may be some programming trickery involved there, but the concept sounds good -- if a win streak is currently active, then any new wins against the same opponent(s) do not extend the streak but do not end it either.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby Qwert on Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:54 am

Metsfanmax wrote:
qwert wrote:

Sounds good. There may be some programming trickery involved there, but the concept sounds good -- if a win streak is currently active, then any new wins against the same opponent(s) do not extend the streak but do not end it either.

yes, you can play 100 games with same player, but its will still count like 1, so we eliminate any abuse of these medal. I hope that its could possible to create these system.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby MoB Deadly on Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:27 am

This encourages ranching and possible hostage holding to get games to end near the same time
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby greenoaks on Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:03 am

MoB Deadly wrote:This encourages ranching and possible hostage holding to get games to end near the same time

that's what i was thinking.

i would need to stop playing lots of tournaments and focus on the maps where i have the knowledge to beat unsuspecting noobs. having established a streak i'l need to approach other players with little chance of winning for a game. and this will now be sanctioned by CC.

glg will be rolling over in his grave if this ever gets implemented.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby Qwert on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:00 am

MoB Deadly wrote:This encourages ranching and possible hostage holding to get games to end near the same time

hardly that these could hepend, because if you want gold medal, and for that you need 100 wins in row with all diferent player, then how much games you need to hold active? Few people try to have so much games active,but its only bring collapse,and you can not play so much games at once.
And hostage holding its against CC rules, so you are wrong

Unwritten Rules

Obviously any gross abuse of the game is forbidden. This includes but is not limited to: throwing games or deliberately benefiting from thrown games, intentional deadbeating, holding players hostage, serial teammate killing, hijacking accounts, systematically "farming" new recruits.

So its will be to easy to notice that,and player will not get hes medal.
greenoaks wrote:

i would need to stop playing lots of tournaments and focus on the maps where i have the knowledge to beat unsuspecting noobs. having established a streak i'l need to approach other players with little chance of winning for a game. and this will now be sanctioned by CC.

Thanks god that you are not boss here,because you will do what you like, not what community like. Many good things will be forbidden,and only sugestion what you like will be implemented.
If anybody want to try hostage, then he will brake rules, so he will dont do nothing good > punishment and no medal.
Try to find some better logical excuse why these are not good,ok.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby chapcrap on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:29 am

Just because things are against the rules, doesn't mean that this wouldn't encourage rule breaking.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby greenoaks on Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:27 pm

qwert wrote:
greenoaks wrote:

Thanks god that you are not boss here,because you will do what you like, not what community like. Many good things will be forbidden,and only sugestion what you like will be implemented.
If anybody want to try hostage, then he will brake rules, so he will dont do nothing good > punishment and no medal.

yet you have a hissy fit because your suggestions are not implemented, trolling this forum with your posts on how long some sugs have been in submitted.

this does not reward you for anything other than the timing of your victories. farming, ranching, hostage-taking anyone?

this is a silly idea and should be moved to rejected.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby Qwert on Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:53 pm

greenoaks wrote:
qwert wrote:
greenoaks wrote:

yet you have a hissy fit because your suggestions are not implemented, trolling this forum with your posts on how long some sugs have been in submitted.

this does not reward you for anything other than the timing of your victories. farming, ranching, hostage-taking anyone?

this is a silly idea and should be moved to rejected.

I dont understand what to say, over and over , you have all bad to say, not to these but to all mine suggestion. Not just you ,but few more same people , are in some battle against me, no mater what i describe or write ,you come and say all negative. every mine suggestion will be use for farming or will be use to intentional brake of rules, and what its worse, for you all other people dont need to discus here nothing,and these need to be immediately be rejected, because you say that.
Well im lost pacience with you, so i will put on foe, i dont need to read your post anymore, because you will anyhow say all bad for mine sugestions.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Re: Consecutives Victories Medal-poll add

Postby Qwert on Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:49 am

poll add
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby betiko on Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:44 am

oh wow, 100% said no to your poll. we've been discussing this dozens of times and yes it encourages farming taking hostage people ect. How the hell could you defeat 100 unique oponents straight not actin like GLG???
Major betiko

Postby greenoaks on Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:58 pm

betiko wrote:oh wow, 100% said no to your poll. we've been discussing this dozens of times and yes it encourages farming taking hostage people ect. How the hell could you defeat 100 unique oponents straight not actin like GLG???

can we have this moved to rejected.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby Qwert on Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:35 pm

man so many hatred from greenoaks, im not going to forget these never., one day post,and he all ready demand to be rejected.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions