Conquer Club

secret diplomacy of wjshaps [OP Warned/Warned] DCR

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

secret diplomacy of wjshaps [OP Warned/Warned] DCR

Postby frd on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:13 pm

Accused:
wjshaps

The accused are suspected of:
Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s):
Game 12038783

Comments:
I don't know how to report secret diplomacy exactly. I hope this message is okey.
Wjshaps send me private message instead of posting it to the game chat for 5 turns of peace. I replied to inform each other 5 turns before assulting from game chat. Wjshaps didn't replied it so i thought that wjshaps agreed my offer. But s/he assulted without informing. So wjshaps not only made secret diplomacy but also violated an agreement.
Should i post the private message that wjshaps send me?
Sergeant frd

Re: secret diplomacy of wjshaps

Postby codierose on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:37 pm

frd wrote:Accused:
wjshaps

Game number(s):
Game 12038783

Comments:
I don't know how to report secret diplomacy exactly. I hope this message is okey.
Wjshaps send me private message instead of posting it to the game chat for 5 turns of peace. I replied to inform each other 5 turns before assulting from game chat. Wjshaps didn't replied it so i thought that wjshaps agreed my offer. But s/he assulted without informing. So wjshaps not only made secret diplomacy but also violated an agreement.

funny because on wjshaps wall schiballs doing the same for game Game 10718792
Major codierose

Re: secret diplomacy of wjshaps

Postby krusher on Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:11 pm

frd wrote:Accused:
wjshaps

Game number(s):
Game 12038783

Comments:

From what I got from your evidence is that the accused contacted you in privately asking for a "5 round truce" which you agreed to and than took the information to the gamechat and reworded his intention to mean 5 rounds notice before attacking (This is way too long btw its unresonable to expect or to offer such long period of of notice) he did not reply any further and his only request was a 5 round truce without any notice after those 5 rounds were over, which it seems he followed. You than get mad at him and try to retaliate against an obvious new player without experience or knowledge of game ethics/rules by accusing him of secret diplomacy when you are not exactly innocent yourself. The correct response from you when he privately messaged you should have been "any agreements need to be discussed in the game chat for all participants to see" and consider what ever he said as null.... Although it appears that you did tell him to put it in game chat, you did agree to his private request of 5 round truce privately and then tried to add terms to the agreement to mean 5 rounds notice before attacking which he did not reply or agree to, so it really is a matter of ambigious terms on your part and a new player who probably just needed a heads up about making agreements in game chat.
Captain krusher

Re: secret diplomacy of wjshaps [Pending] DCR

Postby deathcomesrippin on Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:19 am

If you still have the PMs, please click on the ! button at the top to report them. Without the PM we cannot do much about this.

As for him breaking the Secret Diplomacy, we don't punish people for breaking in game truces here.
Sergeant deathcomesrippin

Postby frd on Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:45 am

I reported the PM
Sergeant frd

Postby Koganosi on Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:05 am

If I read correctly you answered to him doing SD. So pretty much you did it to XD!

Wich will inform me you should be warned to! Caus I think that this is just gonna be warned again.

Urs

Koganosi
Major Koganosi

Postby deathcomesrippin on Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:21 am

wjshaps has been Warned for Secret Diplomacy.

And by his own admission, frd is also Warned for Secret Diplomacy.

Re: secret diplomacy of wjshaps [OP Warned/Warned] DCR

Postby frd on Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:55 pm

But everything i did had known by all the players. I did not accept wjshaps' suggestion in secret. I wrote all my truce terms in the game chat. I did not send any pm. Everyone saw the truce conditions that i suggest. You can ask the other players also. So how can i be warned like wjshaps.
What I understand from Secret Diplomacy is negotiating each other with pm without the knowledge of other players. Do I understand wrong ?
I do not accept your warning !
I do not need to derive an improper personal benefit, and i don't want to. I just want to play fair games that's all.
Sergeant frd

Postby Koganosi on Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:25 am

frd wrote:But everything i did had known by all the players. I did not accept wjshaps' suggestion in secret. I wrote all my truce terms in the game chat. I did not send any pm. Everyone saw the truce conditions that i suggest. You can ask the other players also. So how can i be warned like wjshaps.
What I understand from Secret Diplomacy is negotiating each other with pm without the knowledge of other players. Do I understand wrong ?
I do not accept your warning !
I do not need to derive an improper personal benefit, and i don't want to. I just want to play fair games that's all.

Read the below again you wrote down in your first post.

frd wrote:Comments:

It says I replied!!! in a private message, wich is currently still an illegal fact. If you did it in game chat you can file in an e-ticket against the warning, but then ill woudl suggest writing it down so that you exactly say you did reply in game chat. Caus now it says you replied via PM.

Urs

Koganosi
Major Koganosi

Postby frd on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:05 pm

I think the problem is with my english.
As I said I never send pm to wjshaps. I wrote my truce terms clearly in game chat.
I don't know how to e-ticket could you please help me to do so
Sergeant frd

Postby spiesr on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:15 pm

Link to file a ticket.
Just fill out the form according to the instructions.
Captain spiesr

Postby deathcomesrippin on Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:55 pm

That might be the case, fill out the e-ticket and it will be looked at. If it is as you say the Warning will be taken away.

Thank you spiesr for linking the ticket for him.

Return to Closed C&A Reports