Conquer Club

FISO vs OSA 13-48 - Final 1/18

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: FISO vs OSA 9-32

Postby Vid_FISO on Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:10 pm

freakns wrote:
Vid_FISO wrote:Losing far too many home maps

surprisingly so :D

i know ppl think im disrespectful when i make some comments, but this was never a challenge, and you guys shouldve realize it before you enter this war... im not saying you dont have potential, but to play against OSA you either need to have some experience(which you dont) or to play against benga in every game(which is against the rules), because while its true OSA collectively have small penises, they do have heart set to fight

No, not disrespectful and there are some very clear reasons why we get hammered on a good number of maps/ settings, the main one being that our teamwork is generally not good enough.

We're having a war with OSA simply due to no-one else being interested at the time, we have nothing to lose, apart from games and ranking points regardless of who we play.

We have a number of players that are very active in tourneys and are often competitive against whoever we face, some of us do fare well against high ranks in team games, in some cases on set maps, in others on more random maps and settings. The make up of clan is that we have come from another online community, here, en masse rather than as individuals that in other circumstance would probably each join different clans, well those that wanted more team play would.

To a degree fault also lies with me in that rather than put our "strongest" line-ups out and play the "best" players to the maximum I am "fair" to each player in that in this war, even though I think it was a 18 or 20 game limit all our premiums have had 11 or 12 appearances and our 3 fremiums have had 5 each. This approach is not going to win a war, splitting a team that has shown itself to be work well together so as to include a player or two that may well ignore chat and only look at their own colour isn't going to win a war in the short term, whether it will have the desired result of making all of the clan more aware of the importance of the rest of the team in the long run remains to be seen. And of course at times even when the team is on the same page our agreed tactics suck :D
Major Vid_FISO

Postby benga on Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:36 pm

Be aware of 3 basic stuff:
-play order
-forting
-attacking

when I have more strength will explain better to you guys

and stick to your home maps, as long as you can see you are improving,
if you just like them and can't win them, skip them
Sergeant benga

Postby freakns on Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:50 pm

Vid_FISO wrote:To a degree fault also lies with me in that rather than put our "strongest" line-ups out and play the "best" players to the maximum I am "fair" to each player in that in this war, even though I think it was a 18 or 20 game limit all our premiums have had 11 or 12 appearances and our 3 fremiums have had 5 each. This approach is not going to win a war, splitting a team that has shown itself to be work well together so as to include a player or two that may well ignore chat and only look at their own colour isn't going to win a war in the short term, whether it will have the desired result of making all of the clan more aware of the importance of the rest of the team in the long run remains to be seen. And of course at times even when the team is on the same page our agreed tactics suck :D

this approach is actually going to have to do it. you can play only your best lineups, but thats just not team work.
what i can suggest you(aside from what benga said, which are most important team games unspoken rules), you never play your "strongest lineups" but assign your best players to weaker players, so weaker players can learn. find players who are comfortable playing with each other, you cant be on the same page with every player in your clan. and kick those who are ignoring chat asap because if you play without consulting with others you are on fast track to disaster city. (benga being the major of that city, ofc :D)...
Brigadier freakns

Postby Pappje on Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:05 pm

Thanks for comments guys. Vid has done a fair bit of work on finding who is comfortable with who, maps etc.....we've had maps which work for certain of us, but in team play we haven't nailed the ideal settings yet, or the teamplay doesn't work.

As a newish clan we've got a lot to learn on play order etc. as in benga's post - most of us are aware of the issues, we're not just completely capable of putting them in practice yet!
Sergeant 1st Class Pappje

Postby Finsfleet on Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:13 pm

Also, don`t mind me saying, but elite clans (and OSA is very close to being one, if they are not already) are usually twice as harder to beat as what you encounter in most of the tourneys. So if something "worked" there, it wount necessary work here.
Major Finsfleet

Re: FISO vs OSA 10-40

Postby silversun6 on Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:05 am

this will end 13 - 48 , great job OSA ! i only played 4 games but all of them were fun.

and fiso - im sure you will improve , all beginnings are difficult
Colonel silversun6

Re: FISO vs OSA 13-48/Final 1/18

Postby benga on Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:53 pm

war over
Sergeant benga

Re: FISO vs OSA 13-48/Final 1/18

Postby Vid_FISO on Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:37 am

benga wrote:war over

did we win?
Major Vid_FISO

Re: FISO vs OSA 13-48 - Final 1/18

Postby chemefreak on Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:07 pm

Moved to completed. Privs removed. Dropbox updated. Medals issued.
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Previous

Return to Complete Challenges