Conquer Club

Deregulater[noted]SN

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Deregulater[noted]SN

Postby therev1957 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:10 am

Accused: Deregulater

The accused are suspected of: Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s): Game 12286053

Comments: I am not in this game, but was playing jonah03 in another speed game...and as a habit I check the other players wall frequently... and I found Deregulater posted on jonah03 wall in a speed game asking about the game, which constitutes Secret Diplomacy.

I have a picture of his wall but it will not upload for me...it says "you got a set? by Deregulater on Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:55 pm"
Lieutenant therev1957
SoC Training Adviser

Re: Deregulater[pending]SN

Postby jltile1 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:39 pm

Some secrecy as you read it. And he asked if he had a set are you really this bored.
Major jltile1

Postby therev1957 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:22 pm

jltile1 wrote:Some secrecy as you read it. And he asked if he had a set are you really this bored.

the question is not whether I am bored or not (but you must be to comment on most of the posts and stick your nose where it doesn't belong...but I suppose posting is the most exciting thing in your life...so go ahead and enjoy!) but the question is did he commit secret diplomacy or not!

Rule says:

Rule #2: No secret diplomacy

Any form of diplomatic discussion between opponents must be posted in the game chat in English or in a language that all opponents understand.

even though to my knowledge his post was not answered, he broke the rule...therefore he is guilty of secret diplomacy...whether you like it or not and whether you understand it or not!

If he did this once how many other times did he do it?
Lieutenant therev1957
SoC Training Adviser

Postby jltile1 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:03 pm

therev1957 wrote:
jltile1 wrote:Some secrecy as you read it. And he asked if he had a set are you really this bored.

the question is not whether I am bored or not (but you must be to comment on most of the posts and stick your nose where it doesn't belong...but I suppose posting is the most exciting thing in your life...so go ahead and enjoy!) but the question is did he commit secret diplomacy or not!

Rule says:

Any form of diplomatic discussion between opponents must be posted in the game chat in English or in a language that all opponents understand.

even though to my knowledge his post was not answered, he broke the rule...therefore he is guilty of secret diplomacy...whether you like it or not and whether you understand it or not!

Did you read the Rules?? I am rather curious now. How is asking him if he has a trade in diplomatic. It's not at all and what would had happened if he walled back and said yes I do. Then deregulator wins the game because of it. Rule tab at the top of your screen read it a little better.

:shock:
Major jltile1

Postby trinicardinal on Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:07 pm

I have to agree with the rev on the point that if you see something that constitutes secret diplo then you should report it. you don't know how many other times it could happen or have happened. At the very least it might be advisable to remind this guy of the rules.. assuming he has a clean record
10:16:35 ‹Ace Rimmer› haven't looked at work in ages
10:42:43 ‹Sackett58› fine, I'll take my panties elsewhere
Captain trinicardinal

Postby jltile1 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:12 pm

trinicardinal wrote:I have to agree with the rev on the point that if you see something that constitutes secret diplo then you should report it. you don't know how many other times it could happen or have happened. At the very least it might be advisable to remind this guy of the rules.. assuming he has a clean record

Any form of diplomatic discussion between opponents must be posted in the game chat in English or in a language that all opponents understand. Diplomacy includes, but is not limited to: proposing truces, negotiating alliances, and coordinating assaults. Secret diplomacy can be hard to prove, but if you suspect it you should leave the players in question appropriate ratings. If you feel certain about players engaging in secret diplomacy consider reporting them in the Cheating & Abuse Reports forum by posting a new topic.

Here are the rules. Asking if he had a trade in is not any way a diplomatic discussion.
No truce
No alliance
No coordinating assaults
And had no bearing to the game period
Major jltile1

Postby SaMejoHn on Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:32 pm

jltile1 wrote:
trinicardinal wrote:I have to agree with the rev on the point that if you see something that constitutes secret diplo then you should report it. you don't know how many other times it could happen or have happened. At the very least it might be advisable to remind this guy of the rules.. assuming he has a clean record

Any form of diplomatic discussion between opponents must be posted in the game chat in English or in a language that all opponents understand. Diplomacy includes, but is not limited to: proposing truces, negotiating alliances, and coordinating assaults. Secret diplomacy can be hard to prove, but if you suspect it you should leave the players in question appropriate ratings. If you feel certain about players engaging in secret diplomacy consider reporting them in the Cheating & Abuse Reports forum by posting a new topic.

Here are the rules. Asking if he had a trade in is not any way a diplomatic discussion.
No truce
No alliance
No coordinating assaults
And had no bearing to the game period
For the record I'm not bored i just find bullshit like this nice to read. But I cant help but ask really? This could be the worse one that I've seen. Also, rev should get a warning for this bogus report. :lol:
Major SaMejoHn

Postby therev1957 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:48 pm

jltile1 wrote:
therev1957 wrote:

Rule says:

Did you read the Rules?? I am rather curious now. How is asking him if he has a trade in diplomatic. It's not at all and what would had happened if he walled back and said yes I do. Then deregulator wins the game because of it. Rule tab at the top of your screen read it a little better.

:shock:

the answer would change the way that the one asking plays the game...all info about the game should be in game chat :o :o :o and yes I did read the rules...do you know how to apply them? Or maybe if I put them in Spanish you would understand them better as I probably am more efficient in the use of Spanish...but that would probably be Greek to you! :roll: :lol:

oh by the way SaMejoHn my grounds are cover in Diplomacy includes, but is not limited to :roll: :roll:
Last edited by therev1957 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lieutenant therev1957
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Barney Rubble on Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:49 pm

Needless to say not a big fan of deregulater and some of his tactics .
However in this speed game he was eliminated at 8:40 pm (His time ) .He then posted on Jonhas wall at 8:55 p.m .So that would make him a watcher at that point and in no way able to effect the outcome of the game.
Cant be SD if you already got your ass punted out of the game .
Dont worry though Rev sooner or later for this one sooner or later .......
Just not this time ( on a technicality )
BR
Corporal 1st Class Barney Rubble

Postby jltile1 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:14 pm

[quote="Barney Rubble"]Needless to say not a big fan of deregulater and some of his tactics .
However in this speed game he was eliminated at 8:40 pm (His time ) .He then posted on Jonhas wall at 8:55 p.m .So that would make him a watcher at that point and in no way able to effect the outcome of the game.
BR[/quote

Didn't even see that or care too look but makes this all even stupider!
What a waist of a mods time ok closed off to the real world.
Major jltile1

Postby therev1957 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:25 pm

jltile1 wrote:
Barney Rubble wrote:Needless to say not a big fan of deregulater and some of his tactics .
BR[/quote

oh I did look...the problem is that time codes sometimes are different depending where you are! As for you jltile1 you are a waist of time and I am tired of reading your crap in the threads...FOED! and no I will not read your stupid replied. :o :o :o :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: =D> =D> =D>
Lieutenant therev1957
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:22 pm

This is obviously SD, because even writing on someone's wall "Read chat" is SD.
Brigadier Jdsizzleslice

Postby SaMejoHn on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:56 pm

Jdsizzleslice wrote:This is obviously SD, because even writing on someone's wall "Read chat" is SD.

Some people dont read chat in games...if i need to get their attention I'll post just that "read chat in game ..." i see nothing wrong with this. By addressing them in chat, its implied that you expect a audience/response and every player knows that. So what is wrong with going into someone's wall after writing up a storm in game chat to make sure that they READ what you wrote?
Major SaMejoHn

Postby Metsfanmax on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:44 pm

therev1957 wrote:
jltile1 wrote:
Barney Rubble wrote:Needless to say not a big fan of deregulater and some of his tactics .
BR[/quote

oh I did look...the problem is that time codes sometimes are different depending where you are!

Sure, but no matter what time zone you're in, the post will be 15 minutes after his elimination.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby Symmetry on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:50 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:
therev1957 wrote:
jltile1 wrote:
BR[/quote

oh I did look...the problem is that time codes sometimes are different depending where you are!

Sure, but no matter what time zone you're in, the post will be 15 minutes after his elimination.

So no SD. Seems pretty open and shut. Unless the mods have found something else....
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby SaMejoHn on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:57 pm

Symmetry wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:
therev1957 wrote:
jltile1 wrote:
BR[/quote

such faith in the mods :lol: i like it!

So no SD. Seems pretty open and shut. Unless the mods have found something else....
Major SaMejoHn

Postby sniffie on Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:18 pm

noted this for future reference.

sniff
Corporal 1st Class sniffie

Return to Closed C&A Reports