Conquer Club

Baseball [Abandoned]

Tournaments that are no longer happening

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Baseball (Games 1's)

Postby Mass Miracle on Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:46 pm

I will be a replacement if you still need one. My map would be US Great Lakes if I need to pick one.

Thanks,

MM
Major Mass Miracle

Postby MattiWacklin on Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:59 pm

In if you still need a reserve..
Visit CC on Facebook and Twitter!
Sergeant 1st Class MattiWacklin

Postby Silly Knig-it on Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:00 pm

Since I have already lost the Basball game, do we need to play out the remainder of the games for the one who has already beat me?
Sergeant 1st Class Silly Knig-it
SoC Training Adviser

Postby alaskanassassin on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:41 pm

Yeah, he needs to finish out his 6 innings for the purpose of the 2 GA medals. One awarded for best batting average, but also ERA for the pitcher. So that affects how few runs you hold him to, which means the game needs completed as well. Unless the 10 run rule comes into effect.

Silly Knig-it wrote:Since I have already lost the Basball game, do we need to play out the remainder of the games for the one who has already beat me?
Dice stats are irrelevant. If I roll the same amount of 6's as everyone else, but my opponents role 6's at the same time, that's what matters, what's rolled opposite my dice. How about how many total guys I've won and lost while attacking?
Sergeant 1st Class alaskanassassin

Postby alaskanassassin on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:41 pm

Mr. CD has replaced whydelilah as the PIrates
Dice stats are irrelevant. If I roll the same amount of 6's as everyone else, but my opponents role 6's at the same time, that's what matters, what's rolled opposite my dice. How about how many total guys I've won and lost while attacking?

Postby alaskanassassin on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:50 pm

Also, if anyone knows how to help. For some reason the tab sheet on my computer disappeared on the google docs. So I can't get beyond the standings page.

Postby Silly Knig-it on Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:31 am

The tab sheet is there when I follow the link. Both the tab for Game 1's and the tab for sheet 3. Try logging into Google Drive and check the sheets from there. Do you have Google Drive downloaded and installed? Google "upgraded" their web tools.
SoC Training Adviser

Postby alaskanassassin on Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:02 pm

Our first official game has come to an end as the Tigers have been the Cardinals 9-4.

Postby alaskanassassin on Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:23 pm

There is only 1 game still going between the Pirates and Cubs. It is slightly behind because of having had to find a replacement that took awhile. Check out the Excel document for up to date scores, standings, and GA medal statistics.

Postby alaskanassassin on Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:13 pm

I will be replacing 8 thoughts with Classic Cities: Madrid

Postby merch313 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:35 pm

PM sent to TO
Major merch313

Postby mcshanester29 on Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:46 am

This tournament is now labeled "Needing Rescue". If it is not rescued within a week it will be considered abandoned.

If you are interested please check this section of the Tournament Handbook:

Rescued Tournaments Policy

Mcshanester29
Abandoned & Rescued Tournaments
Private mcshanester29

Re: Baseball [Needs Rescued]

Postby Silly Knig-it on Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:36 am

I wish to be dropped from this tournament by whoever takes it over. Too many fits and starts and too big a game load at once.
SoC Training Adviser

Previous

Return to Abandoned