Conquer Club

wreckead - PM Abuse[closed]es

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

wreckead - PM Abuse[closed]es

Postby cooldeals on Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:15 pm

Accused: wreckead

The accused are suspected of:

PM Abuse

Delete1.png
His first PM

Delete2.png
My response to not message me again.
Delete2.png (10.08 KiB) Viewed 732 times

Delete3.png
He PM's again despite me asking him not to.

Comments: The accused user is upset about a standard escalating game we were in. The context doesn't matter and he may file a bogus report on me for the game because he is mad he lost. The relevant fact is I foed and moved on after the game as we obviously weren't going to agree on who was right. I can't foe and move on though if he continues to PM me about it even when I ask him not to. My understanding is that if someone tells you not to PM them you have to stop. I hate to bring this to C&A but he decided not to famo and to harass me via PMs which I did not solicit and told him to stop.
Colonel cooldeals

Re: wreckead - PM Abuse

Postby wreckead on Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:28 pm

There is as anyone can see no abuse in my messages, i plainly informed him of my suspicions about his play and informed him i was going to report it..2 messages like that are clearly not abuse. Yes accused him of cheating, but that is because i feel he did.

no doubt he is trying to preempt my report by placing this report and move the attention away from what he is accused of.

I really dont care about losing but i do dislike point farming or cheating of any kind. i have checked the log and as i told cooldeals of my suspicions i have made the report here.

I hope the mods upholds the good name and fair play of this site and look into this with open eyes. I have been suspicious of certain players for a while but after double checking i felt this should be brought up here. I do not feel my report is bogus.
Colonel wreckead

Postby clangfield on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:38 pm

I'd think that "you cheating twat" counts as abuse... not on the same scale as you uttered in game 12115996, I'll admit, but I think that's one of the words that one wouldn't "hear in church", to use your phrase.
Lieutenant clangfield

Postby *Pixar* on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:40 pm

cooldeals you can report pm from the top right corner the ! but this will do i guess any how wreck he asked you nicely to stop pming him and this is considered abuse.
Captain *Pixar*
Chatter
Chatter

Postby #1_stunna on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:44 pm

bunch of vagina's.
12:17:31 ‹Pixar› im gonna be fappin to that all night long
10:59:12 ‹rhp 1› holy hell... that did it.. I pissed myself
15:15:52 ‹Ace Rimmer› Sackett58, I think I may get some action this weekend
15:16:05 ‹Sackett58› Right hand or left Ace?
Major #1_stunna

Postby wreckead on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:45 pm

#1_stunna wrote:bunch of vagina's.

seconded =D> =D>
Colonel wreckead

Postby wreckead on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:48 pm

Pixar wrote:cooldeals you can report pm from the top right corner the ! but this will do i guess any how wreck he asked you nicely to stop pming him and this is considered abuse.

go away please Pixar your comments are of no interest here.... you dont like me, i dont like you deal with it. This really is a waste of the mods time. If informing him of my suspicions is considered abuse so be it but a report about 1 message which contained no actual abuse is just childish in my opinion, you feeling that you need to join in on both points is just pathetic, grow up..
Colonel wreckead

Postby BGtheBrain on Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:51 pm

Locked: since cooldeals is a clan mate, I will not handle the case.
Captain BGtheBrain

Postby Evil Semp on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:31 pm

I don't consider this PM abuse. You did tell him not to PM you and he should stop. He will be advised to stop. You also have the ability to block PM's from him. I am going to mark this CLOSED.

Go to control panel
Private messages
Rules, folders and settings
Add new rule
If sender press next
is foe press next
delete message press add rule

I am going to leave this thread unlocked. If I have to lock it again warnings will be issued.
Sergeant 1st Class Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Re: wreckead - PM Abuse[closed]es

Postby cooldeals on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:51 pm

Thank you Semp. I have used those instructions. I didn't know you could do that.

My complaint as I think you noticed was that he continued to PM after I told him not to and I wanted him to stop, not something particular that he said.
Colonel cooldeals

Postby wreckead on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:16 pm

Evil Semp wrote:I don't consider this PM abuse. You did tell him not to PM you and he should stop. He will be advised to stop. You also have the ability to block PM's from him. I am going to mark this CLOSED.

Go to control panel
Private messages
Add new rule
If sender press next
is foe press next

I am going to leave this thread unlocked. If I have to lock it again warnings will be issued.

Thank you for the common sense, it wont be a problem, i had no intention to PM him again.
Colonel wreckead

Postby eddie2 on Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:26 am

Evil Semp wrote:I don't consider this PM abuse. You did tell him not to PM you and he should stop. He will be advised to stop. You also have the ability to block PM's from him. I am going to mark this CLOSED.

Go to control panel
Private messages
Add new rule
If sender press next
is foe press next

evil i would usually agree with you about this... but from what i remember wreacked has previously been warned that when someone tells him to stop pming he must stop... this was a while back when he started pming mr cookie giving him this same kind of thing accusing him of cheating and because he got no response from him he started giving me crap via pm with the same thing to pass the message on.
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby wreckead on Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:20 am

eddie2 wrote:

Go to control panel
Private messages
Add new rule
If sender press next
is foe press next

evil i would usually agree with you about this... but from what i remember wreacked has previously been warned that when someone tells him to stop pming he must stop... this was a while back when he started pming mr cookie giving him this same kind of thing accusing him of cheating and because he got no response from him he started giving me crap via pm with the same thing to pass the message on.

I have never had a warning. If i remember rightly, it was either you or cookie that was warned about trolling and flaming, ........I see you are back to your old tricks again. Can you not read the mods response? Same as before. Why do you feel you need to comment on an obviously dead thread?

How many years ago was that?
Colonel wreckead

Postby kentington on Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:16 am

eddie2 wrote:

Go to control panel
Private messages
Add new rule
If sender press next
is foe press next

Evil Semp already gave an answer. If you don't want someone pming you then block them.
Bruceswar » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:59 pm wrote:We all had tons of men..
Sergeant kentington

Postby eddie2 on Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:20 am

kendington you cannot block 1 player if you are in a tourney or running a clan war it could be a player you have foed and only way to block someone like this is to block everyone which sometimes is not possible..
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby kentington on Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:28 am

wreckead wrote:
eddie2 wrote:

Go to control panel
Private messages
Add new rule
If sender press next
is foe press next

I have never had a warning. If i remember rightly, it was either you or cookie that was warned about trolling and flaming, ........I see you are back to your old tricks again. Can you not read the mods response? Same as before. Why do you feel you need to comment on an obviously dead thread?

How many years ago was that?

It's not trolling. He is still on topic and he is not flaming you in anyway. Evil Semp could have simply left the thread locked if he wanted to prevent anymore discussion about this. Evil Semp can also ignore any requests to look at the situation again. It is up to him and the rest of the multi-hunters.
Sergeant kentington

Postby kentington on Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:30 am

eddie2 wrote:kendington you cannot block 1 player if you are in a tourney or running a clan war it could be a player you have foed and only way to block someone like this is to block everyone which sometimes is not possible..

Ah, then I will let Evil Semp deal with it. I thought you were just restating what had already happened.
Sergeant kentington

Postby cooldeals on Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:30 am

Go to control panel
Private messages
Add new rule
If sender press next
is foe press next

I've just realized that I can't keep this rule for a simple reason that I use foes for medals etc. Is there a more specific way to block a single user's PM's?
Colonel cooldeals

Postby BGtheBrain on Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:35 am

Go to control panel
Private messages
Add new rule
If sender press next
is press next
put in wreckead press next
Captain BGtheBrain

Postby cooldeals on Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:26 pm

Thanks BGtheBrain. That works.

Would have been much simpler if he'd just respected my response. I hope this is at least noted if he really has a habit of not respecting requests to not be PM'd.
Colonel cooldeals

Postby eddie2 on Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:23 pm

eddie2 wrote:kendington you cannot block 1 player if you are in a tourney or running a clan war it could be a player you have foed and only way to block someone like this is to block everyone which sometimes is not possible..

i stand corrected ty bg good to know for future reference.
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby wreckead on Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:31 pm

People..........no pm abuse given that is the decision. You are moaning about 1 message not many. you have been told i have no reason to pm you in any way i DONT wish any contact with you. block me dont block me its a mute point.

cooldeals did pixar not tell you what i said to him? i try to be civil about this despite the gangers but i feel its a lost cause to be honest.

I would consider i have taken far more abuse than you ever had, on this damn forum. stop wasting your time and move on.

mods if this is closed why not just lock it to stop any trolling, if they wish to ask questions about how to block pm,s they can open a thread for it. then again i think all their queries have now been answered.
Colonel wreckead

Return to Closed C&A Reports