%$#&#%*&%^&( DICE

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: %$#&#%*&%^&( DICE

Postby maxfaraday on Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:05 pm

Speaking of bad dice... I lost a 19vs1 a couple of weeks ago...
What's your worst roll guys?
To: maxfaraday

I have noted this post and if it continues, there will be consequences for you.
Sergeant 1st Class maxfaraday

Medals: 16
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby KoolBak on Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:10 pm

nietzsche wrote:
KoolBak wrote:His house is made of concrete....his dice aren't......lol

I pity all of you Americans with your wooden houses.

My house is made of beer cans :D
"Gypsy told my fortune...she said that nothin showed...."

Neil Young....Like An Inca
Sergeant KoolBak

Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby AslanTheKing on Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:44 pm

dice behave strange those days, so better dont play, wait 2 more days
thats much to dice, and auto attack, don't even think of it, no matter how good your moment is now, forget it
I used to roll the dice
Feel the fear in my enemy´s eyes
Listen as the crowd would sing:

Long live the Army Of Kings !

AOK

show: AOK Rocks
Major AslanTheKing

Medals: 35
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (1)

Postby BigBallinStalin on Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:51 am

I've checked the arrangement of tea leaves today.

They bode well.

Let loose the rolls and conquer with luck.
Colonel BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:18 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:I've checked the arrangement of tea leaves today.

They bode well.

Luckily I checked BBS's prognostication before taking my turn earlier, and things worked out great.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator

Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Postby BigBallinStalin on Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:26 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:I've checked the arrangement of tea leaves today.

They bode well.

Luckily I checked BBS's prognostication before taking my turn earlier, and things worked out great.

--Andy

You see? It works.
Colonel BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:34 am

Yeah, the thing I hate most about CC is that you can't pick up the dice and fling them across the room.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Head Socialite
Head Socialite

Medals: 125
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (18)
General Achievement (13) Clan Achievement (5) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (31)

Postby Chewie1 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:01 am

Dukasaur wrote:Yeah, the thing I hate most about CC is that you can't pick up the dice and fling them across the room.

Ive been tempted to sling the laptop accross the room a time or two :shock: :shock:
Captain Chewie1

Medals: 63
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (4)

Postby JimTapken on Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:26 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:We should play a 1vs1 sometime on a standard / basic map. Then I can see (and hopefully benefit) from your bad dice in person.

--Andy

make sure your doing the same for your high rankers being they get the dice in their favor. its called "code the site for my investors to always win".

You want good dice?.. you have to give money to the owner so he can rip off all the low ranks and non investors

There's a real problem with your beautiful dice system when someone can take out 11 troops with 11 troops then move on with the 6 they had left and take out 6 more terts without losing a single fucking troop.

this site will never change simply because the investors will pull their money out of here...

you think they keep rank and win all the time cus there dice suck?.. f*ck NO! notice any mods losing rank?.. they're immune from losing as a favor for being a mod
Last edited by rdsrds2120 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed a word
Cook JimTapken

Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Postby AslanTheKing on Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:06 pm

make sure your doing the same for your high rankers being they get the dice in their favor. its called "code the site for my investors to always win".

You want good dice?.. you have to give money to the owner so he can rip off all the low ranks and non investors

There's a real problem with your beautiful dice system when someone can take out 11 troops with 11 troops then move on with the 6 they had left and take out 6 more terts without losing a single fucking troop.

this site will never change simply because the investors will pull their money out of here...

you think they keep rank and win all the time cus there dice suck?.. f*ck NO! notice any mods losing rank?.. they're immune from losing as a favor for being a mod[/quote]

I dont agree with the said below
f*ck NO! notice any mods losing rank?.. they're immune from losing as a favor for being a mod[/quote]

but the rest, for SURE
I used to roll the dice
Feel the fear in my enemy´s eyes
Listen as the crowd would sing:

Long live the Army Of Kings !

AOK

show: AOK Rocks
Major AslanTheKing

Medals: 35
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (1)

Postby Just_essence on Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:21 pm

Hey, remember. The definition of random doesn't mean that everything has to happen an equal amount of times. It just means that everything has to have an equal chance of happening. You could roll 1's for the rest of your life, and it'd still be "random", as long as the dice used allowed all six possibilities an equal chance of happening. Because remember, a small sample size (the total stats of your dice rolls) does not necessarily have to have the properties of the infinite sample size of random dice. It sucks, but it's true. If you don't want chance to ruin your strategy, go play Diplomacy instead. It leaves nothing to chance.
Private Just_essence

Medals: 1
Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby chang50 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:09 am

AslanTheKing wrote:make sure your doing the same for your high rankers being they get the dice in their favor. its called "code the site for my investors to always win".

you think they keep rank and win all the time cus there dice suck?.. f*ck NO! notice any mods losing rank?.. they're immune from losing as a favor for being a mod

I dont agree with the said below
f*ck NO! notice any mods losing rank?.. they're immune from losing as a favor for being a mod[/quote]

but the rest, for SURE[/quote]

How did the high rankers move through the ranks to their current position if all low rankers have poor dice?Every conqueror starts as a striper,who according to you get screwed over with the dice..
Lieutenant chang50

Medals: 11
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1)

Postby nietzsche on Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:03 pm

MOTHERFUCKER PIECE OF SHIT THIS STUPID DAMN SITE FUCKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG THIS IS SO RIDICULOUS

Major nietzsche

Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Postby BigBallinStalin on Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:52 pm

Hey, nietz. Get back in your non-sensory chamber.
Colonel BigBallinStalin

Postby Jdsizzleslice on Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:23 pm

nietzsche wrote:MOTHERFUCKER PIECE OF SHIT THIS STUPID DAMN SITE FUCKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG THIS IS SO RIDICULOUS

You and me both bro.
My List of favorite Quotes. Most directed toward me, but some are so good I can't help but post them:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=192747
Major Jdsizzleslice

Medals: 78
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (9)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion