Conquer Club

Community [3/13] Game over - Town wins!

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Community [13/13] Day Two

Postby thechuck51 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:26 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:
thechuck51 wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:Alright, this is slow, so I'll just be out with it: last night I roleblocked thechuck51. At night, no one died.

vote thechuck51

Can I ask why you chose to roleblock me?

I didn't have much of a reason. If anything I just picked you because you slightly stood out in the case against rishaed. Was mostly just rolling the dice, as people tend to do in N1. And unless you're going to counter-claim, guess I got lucky.

You chose poorly, I have no action to block. I am Starburns VT
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51

Postby Hank44Soccer on Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:42 pm

Hello all, apologies for the lack of posts, as mentioned by others before, the game was moving very slowly, and I figured I just didn't have much to contribute, so I should just wait. Well, clearly I waited to long, I have no intention in dead-beating in this game, and in the future I will look to post more often. If anyone feels that this is "Scummy", I don't have a problem in claiming if that will help move things along.
Cook Hank44Soccer

Postby rishaed on Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:51 pm

Considering that you were roleblocked, and then claim VT. As you once said lynching a VT to end a day is not such a bad thing on D1, it still gives us information. I admit I have vested interests in this, but i would rather lynch a claimed VT who was roleblocked than me.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby anamainiacks on Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:17 pm

thechuck51 wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:
thechuck51 wrote:
Metsfanmax wrote:Alright, this is slow, so I'll just be out with it: last night I roleblocked thechuck51. At night, no one died.

vote thechuck51

Can I ask why you chose to roleblock me?

I didn't have much of a reason. If anything I just picked you because you slightly stood out in the case against rishaed. Was mostly just rolling the dice, as people tend to do in N1. And unless you're going to counter-claim, guess I got lucky.

You chose poorly, I have no action to block. I am Starburns VT

Why didn't you just say this immediately, instead of asking that question and posting again? You knew it was inevitable that you had to counterclaim anyway.
Colonel anamainiacks

Postby jonty125 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:48 am

Two VT claims out, chuck & rish.

I have been advocating a rishead lynch all day but I say we lynch chuck, on the chance, that Mets was lucky with the roleblock on the killer, it is evidence, however tangible it is; which is more that can be said about rishaed.

unvote, vote chuck in case my vote isn't on him.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby Gustaf Wasa on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:19 am

jonty125 wrote:Two VT claims out, chuck & rish.

I have been advocating a rishead lynch all day but I say we lynch chuck, on the chance, that Mets was lucky with the roleblock on the killer, it is evidence, however tangible it is; which is more that can be said about rishaed.

I believe you voted on him on the last page. And now I think we may be running out of active players who will vote. So I bet this day will end like the last one.

On a related note, how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood?
General Gustaf Wasa

Postby jonty125 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:22 am

Gustaf Wasa wrote:
jonty125 wrote:Two VT claims out, chuck & rish.

I believe you voted on him on the last page. And now I think we may be running out of active players who will vote. So I bet this day will end like the last one.

On a related note, how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck would chuck wood?

A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby thechuck51 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:13 pm

rishaed wrote:Considering that you were roleblocked, and then claim VT. As you once said lynching a VT to end a day is not such a bad thing on D1, it still gives us information. I admit I have vested interests in this, but i would rather lynch a claimed VT who was roleblocked than me.

Lynching a VT is better than a no lynch and I understand that I am the best candidate to be lynched. I accept that as my fate as a vanilla townie. Just know that it wasn't a roleblock on me that prevented a night kill last night. There must be another mechanism in the works, perhaps a busdriver or jailkeeper.

Mets, did you get any sort of confirmation that I was blocked?

Postby Metsfanmax on Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:32 pm

thechuck51 wrote:Mets, did you get any sort of confirmation that I was blocked?

No. I recognize fully that this isn't certain, and that there are other mechanisms which could have been responsible for the lack of a NK. That being said, we have nothing else substantial right now, as you recognized.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby aage on Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:47 pm

Votecount

TheChuck (5, L-2) - Gustaf, Jonty, Metsfan, Rishaed, Little Witt
Rishaed (1) - Tailgunner
Gregwolf (1) - TheChuck

6 people not voting. 13 alive, 7 is a lynch. Deadline on Feb 10th.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:00 pm

Not quite sure how the mod picked the flavor in his roles... From the show I always got the vibe that the main characters don't like Starburns.

Therefore in light of Mets' action and chuck's claim as Starburns, I say unvote vote Chuck.

-Tails
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby blakebowling on Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:16 pm

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:Not quite sure how the mod picked the flavor in his roles... From the show I always got the vibe that the main characters don't like Starburns.

Therefore in light of Mets' action and chuck's claim as Starburns, I say unvote vote Chuck.

-Tails

I can see this, on top of the other details of today, this looks like the best option. It will be brutal for town to go into N2 without any more information. vote Chuck.
Private blakebowling

Postby thechuck51 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:18 pm

blakebowling wrote:
TA1LGUNN3R wrote:Not quite sure how the mod picked the flavor in his roles... From the show I always got the vibe that the main characters don't like Starburns.

-Tails

I can see this, on top of the other details of today, this looks like the best option. It will be brutal for town to go into N2 without any more information. vote Chuck.

I think that is a lynch. good luck town. I'm sorry i wasn't a more helpful player.

Postby aage on Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:33 am

That's a lynch. Scene up in a bit.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby aage on Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:48 am

As the day grew restless, Starburns and Pierce crept towards a candy vending machine. Unsurprisingly, one poorly aimed hit with the handle of a paintball gun was enough to open the machine. "Hold this," Pierce whispered, and started grabbing sweets and pilin them on Starburns' arms. The two went about their merry business until they were joined by the rest of the group. They didn't look happy.

Pierce noticed them first, Starburns' vision being blocked by a packet of chips. "Wait, you guys are forming a team?" he asked bewildered.
"What are you doing with
him?"
"Nothing if I can be with you!"
One merry smile and one merry ball of pink paint was enough.

"Screw you guys," Starburns complained.
"Heh... It's just, you know, Starburns," Pierce grinned. "Who cares?"
"My name is Alex Osbourne!" Starburns yelled, and then ran as various people with fearsome-looking guns came after him and his ammo.

TheChuck51 - Starburns (Vanilla Townie) was lynched.

Night 2 starts, please send your actions before February 15.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Re: Community [12/13] Night Two

Postby aage on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:29 pm

Spiesr replaces Iron Butterfly

Night ends in ~40 hours, be sure to have sent in your action by then.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby spiesr on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:42 pm

Confirm, should be up to date by the time day starts.
Captain spiesr

Postby Gustaf Wasa on Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:08 am

*downs the last sleeping pill in the bottle to stay sedated until the night ends*

*does not at all stay in bed to avoid having to buy the gf flowers for V-Day*
General Gustaf Wasa

Postby blakebowling on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:38 am

Still sleeping.
Private blakebowling

Postby aage on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:14 am

Yes, sorry. Will post in a minute. Got confused with my own deadline.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby aage on Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:26 am

Magnitude was a nice kid. Everyone in community college seemed to like him. Well, almost everyone apparently. When several gunshots were fired in the night, the students looked around themselves, alarmed, alert, and in Magnitude's case, with the fresh prints of paint on his forehead.

Rishaed - Magnitude (Vanilla Townie) was nightkilled.

Day 3 starts, deadline will be February 26th.

(Yes, this is not according to the community guidelines, however I've decided to change them because days take so long and nothing fucking happens.)
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Re: Community [12/13] Day three

Postby rishaed on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:05 am

well watcha know :) go town!
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby blakebowling on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:24 am

Well I suppose rishaed's strategy worked (somehow?). A VT NK is leagues ahead of a Town PR NK.

Any chance someone actually decided to watch rishaed?
Private blakebowling

Postby anamainiacks on Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:28 am

blakebowling wrote:Well I suppose rishaed's strategy worked (somehow?). A VT NK is leagues ahead of a Town PR NK.

Any chance someone actually decided to watch rishaed?

Guess the scum decided not to take any risks with rishaed...

Could we give a couple of the inactives a prod? (Though admittedly there are a lot more than just these...) Commander only posted once on Day 2, 17 days ago; and Hank's only post for Day 2 was pretty much a "sorry for not posting, I don't have much to contribute". Hank promised to give more input in future, but has failed to do so since he said that. It was a good way of evading the heat while we were all breathing down chuck's neck.

(In other news, I finally started watching Community two weeks ago. It's awesome. :D :lol: =D> )
Colonel anamainiacks

Postby spiesr on Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:04 pm

Hank44Soccer wrote:Hello all, apologies for the lack of posts, as mentioned by others before, the game was moving very slowly, and I figured I just didn't have much to contribute, so I should just wait. Well, clearly I waited to long, I have no intention in dead-beating in this game, and in the future I will look to post more often. If anyone feels that this is "Scummy", I don't have a problem in claiming if that will help move things along.
No no no. The game stagnating is not a reason to not post. It is a reason to make something up and post more.
gregwolf121 wrote:okay by my count chuck has five votes, before adding my vote i would like to hear a counter claim from him,
as to what gustaf and chuck posted about me, yes i was basically ignoring it, because the posts that gustaf pointed out were made because i wanted to post something but didn't have anything of real worth to post,
as to chucks post i had replied to that on day one so i saw no need to repeat myself
So, you are telling me that you spent the first Day and 2/3 of the the game with nothing relevant to put in your posts, and then when somebody gives you something to discuss you decide to ignore it completely and go on doing nothing?
Vote grefwolf121
Captain spiesr

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives