Conquer Club

Police Corruption

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Police Corruption

Postby CreepersWiener on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:27 pm

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?secti ... id=8984951

So far, two innocent people are shot just for being in a similar looking blue pick up truck that Dorner was allegedly driving and another person was fired upon for being in another blue pick up truck.

The LAPD is so upset and up-in-arms that they are just shooting at anything they think may be or contain Dorner.

The LAPD has branded a former Navy lieutenant as a "liar" and then had him fired from the police force.

Of course now the LAPD is using this cop killing incident as a reason for the decision of firing Dorner.

According to LAPD, Dorner was being trained to be a police officer when he and his trainer responded to a call at a hotel.

At the hotel, there was a disruptive man. The man was tasered and fell in some bushes...end of report...right?

WRONG!

Enter former Navy Lieutenant Dorner! Fresh from the Persian Gulf, fighting for our freedoms. More or less opposed to corruption.

Dorner's report does not reflect favorably on his trainer, as Dorner reports that his trainer kicked the man twice in the chest and once in the face. Leaving a visible mark to the face.

Of course, whether true or not, this does not condone Dorner's shooting spree; however, I think it has shed light on police corruption.
Army of GOD wrote:I joined this game because it's so similar to Call of Duty.
Sergeant CreepersWiener

Re: Police Corruption

Postby Army of GOD on Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:55 am

I don't know which side to believe (either Dorner is Jesus or, according to mainstream news, Dorner is a cop-killing fucktard).
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby patches70 on Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:33 am

The LAPD is scared out of their minds, shooting people 'cause the cops are in fear of for their lives. Extreme paranoia brings that out in people. They got a reason to be paranoid, there is a guy hunting them. A rather competent hunter at that.

The LAPD is famous (infamous?) for their brutality. Always have been and then trying to cover up their crimes. I'm not saying there aren't any good cops in the LAPD, but the organization is just corrupt on so many levels despite the attempts to clean up their image.

This is what happens when certain people are pushed too far, they push back. Dorner is a dead man walking, but he seems content on taking as many cops (and their dependents) with him as possible. Was Dorner railroaded? I have no idea, but the point is moot now.
Will the LAPD continue to be fucktards? Absolutely.
Private patches70

Postby 2dimes on Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:37 am

So if I go on vacation in Anaheim I shouldn't drive a blue pick up?
Corporal 2dimes

Postby Sackett58 on Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:44 am

CreepersWiener wrote:http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/los_angeles&id=8984951

So far, two innocent people are shot just for being in a similar looking blue pick up truck that Dorner was allegedly driving and another person was fired upon for being in another blue pick up truck.

The LAPD is so upset and up-in-arms that they are just shooting at anything they think may be or contain Dorner.

The LAPD has branded a former Navy lieutenant as a "liar" and then had him fired from the police force.

Of course now the LAPD is using this cop killing incident as a reason for the decision of firing Dorner.

According to LAPD, Dorner was being trained to be a police officer when he and his trainer responded to a call at a hotel.

At the hotel, there was a disruptive man. The man was tasered and fell in some bushes...end of report...right?

WRONG!

Enter former Navy Lieutenant Dorner! Fresh from the Persian Gulf, fighting for our freedoms. More or less opposed to corruption.

Dorner's report does not reflect favorably on his trainer, as Dorner reports that his trainer kicked the man twice in the chest and once in the face. Leaving a visible mark to the face.

Of course, whether true or not, this does not condone Dorner's shooting spree; however, I think it has shed light on police corruption.

The 2 newspaper carriers shot by mistake were not by LAPD but by Torrance cops I believe since it was in their jurisdiction. Needless to say all law inforcement agencies are a little on edge. I think I would be to if not only am I being targeted but my wife and kids also.
2010-04-24 18:51:35 - MrMoody: OMG I'm in a game with stunna, what is up with this?
Major Sackett58

Re:

Postby PLAYER57832 on Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:42 pm

2dimes wrote:So if I go on vacation in Anaheim I shouldn't drive a blue pick up?

I wouldn't drive at all in southern Ca for the next few days.. though it seems Big Bear is the latest search location.
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby PLAYER57832 on Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:43 pm

CreepersWiener wrote:http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/los_angeles&id=8984951

WRONG!

The real truth is going to come out much, much later.

I think this is one of those cases where there are few true "good guys". But then, part of the problem might be that we just plain expect too much of our police officers.
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby 2dimes on Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:47 pm

PLAYER57832 wrote: But then, part of the problem might be that we just plain expect too much of our police officers.

Like not being corrupt?
Corporal 2dimes

Re: Re:

Postby Sackett58 on Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:57 pm

PLAYER57832 wrote:
2dimes wrote:So if I go on vacation in Anaheim I shouldn't drive a blue pick up?

I wouldn't drive at all in southern Ca for the next few days.. though it seems Big Bear is the latest search location.

Cannot imagine him in Big Bear. Winter time and only 4 ways in and out of there. Probably back in Los Angeles and blending in.
2010-04-24 18:51:35 - MrMoody: OMG I'm in a game with stunna, what is up with this?
Major Sackett58

Postby Sackett58 on Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:52 pm

I just hope with all the attention this guy is getting it doesn't start another riot in this city. That would be really bad. I still remember the Rodney King riots.
Major Sackett58

Postby CreepersWiener on Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:46 pm

Sackett58 wrote:I just hope with all the attention this guy is getting it doesn't start another riot in this city. That would be really bad. I still remember the Rodney King riots.

Some friends at work were discussing this scenario. If innocent people keep getting caught in the crossfire, Dorner may become more the antihero for groups that already envision the police as being corrupt.

The LAPD has already publicized that they are putting Dorner's case back under review (I think this is an attempt to appease).

Though it is unclear who is telling the truth here, my first instinct from hearing the story was to side with Dorner (not in the killing, but in his side of the story).

It just seems that Dorner was sticking up for a civilian's rights and argued this with his trainer. The trainer didn't like Dorner's attitude and then gave him a bad training review. Then when it came time to report the incident, the trainer reported: "The individual was tasered and then fell in the bushes and got hurt falling into the bushes". However, Dorner reported truthfully what he saw...he did not support the "inner circle"...therefor, he was found to be not "cop" material.
Last edited by CreepersWiener on Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sergeant CreepersWiener

Postby Sackett58 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:32 pm

Sackett58 wrote:

WRONG!

The 2 newspaper carriers shot by mistake were not by LAPD but by Torrance cops I believe since it was in their jurisdiction. Needless to say all law inforcement agencies are a little on edge. I think I would be to if not only am I being targeted but my wife and kids also.

My bad on this one. The LAPD were there protecting the ex Captain whose daughter and her fiancee that were murdered.
Major Sackett58

Postby CreepersWiener on Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:31 am

Sackett58 wrote:
Sackett58 wrote:

WRONG!

My bad on this one. The LAPD were there protecting the ex Captain whose daughter and her fiancee that were murdered.

Yep, that area is full of retired police officers. The two women were delivering newspapers with their headlights turned off so they wouldn't disturbed the residents who were sleeping. The police fired over forty shots into the neighborhood; shooting up vehicles, front doors, and garages.

The women's names are not being released, but we do know that one was seventy years old. One was shot in the hand and the other in the back.

I would like to see how the police try to cover this up...to me it seems like the police that were involved were trying to commit murder. Isn't that what it is when you open fire with no provocation? No signs of self defense? These police were entirely blind with fear and revenge.

I am sure they will use the "no headlights" thing to support their savage barrage of bullets that they carpeted the cul-de-sac with.
Sergeant CreepersWiener

Postby 2dimes on Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:42 am

Army of GOD wrote:I don't know which side to believe (either Dorner is Jesus or, according to mainstream news, Dorner is a cop-killing fucktard).

Looks like the second one. His charred remains have potentially been found in a burned out cabin. He never got near his targets.

Hopfully at least he's done shooting random cop people. Maybe the cops can stop panic shooting citizens again for a while.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby premio53 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:29 pm

WRONG!

Theresa Evans, whom Dorner accused of kicking a mentally-handicapped suspect in the face during an arrest in 2007, reported that from day one Dorner was obsessed with race. You post here assuming everyone is lying except Dorner. Dorner was a Black racist who killed innocent people.

He is being used as an example of how Black people in this country have been wronged. I also served my country and in 1975 when I got out of the Army I was turned down from a job at Trailways Bus Company because and only because I was White. I was told by the manager that my application was the best but because of a government contract they had to hire a Black person. Am I bitter? Not a bit. I went on to other things in life and quit looking back. If people are going to talk about race honestly, then present both sides. Blacks in this country are being taught to hate White people and its come to the point that it will tear this country apart if isn't faced honestly.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlqo9U_fnDo
Lieutenant premio53

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:39 am

premio53 wrote:

WRONG!

Theresa Evans, whom Dorner accused of kicking a mentally-handicapped suspect in the face during an arrest in 2007, reported that from day one Dorner was obsessed with race. You post here assuming everyone is lying except Dorner. Dorner was a Black racist who killed innocent people.

He is being used as an example of how Black people in this country have been wronged. I also served my country and in 1975 when I got out of the Army I was turned down from a job at Trailways Bus Company because and only because I was White. I was told by the manager that my application was the best but because of a government contract they had to hire a Black person. Am I bitter? Not a bit. I went on to other things in life and quit looking back. If people are going to talk about race honestly, then present both sides. Blacks in this country are being taught to hate White people and its come to the point that it will tear this country apart if isn't faced honestly.

If you can fall for Creationism, then anything like that can be convincing, amirite?
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby premio53 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:06 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:
premio53 wrote:

WRONG!

If you can fall for Creationism, then anything like that can be convincing, amirite?

Not Nearly as foolish as someone who is childish enough to believe life spontaneously formed from dead matter after a big explosion that came from nothing. Even a swamp man has more sense than that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3MwBGsj ... sults_main
Lieutenant premio53

Postby kentington on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:24 am

I don't believe in Swamp Men. I haven't seen them.

Attack the idea not the person and stay on topic. I don't want every thread to be religious.

On topic:
NYPD be Hatin
Bruceswar » Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:59 pm wrote:We all had tons of men..
Sergeant kentington

Postby premio53 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:24 am

kentington wrote:I don't believe in Swamp Men. I haven't seen them.

Attack the idea not the person and stay on topic. I don't want every thread to be religious.

On topic:
NYPD be Hatin

I agree. Tell ballinstallin that.
Lieutenant premio53

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:25 am

This isn't corruption. The police exist to terrify the populace.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby kentington on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:29 am

DoomYoshi wrote:This isn't corruption. The police exist to terrify the populace.

They are acting dishonestly in return for money and personal gain. I will add a qualifier. Brutally Corrupt Cops.

cor·rupt
/kəˈrəpt/
Adjective
Having or showing a willingness to act dishonestly in return for money or personal gain.
Verb
Cause to act dishonestly in return for money or personal gain.
Synonyms
adjective. rotten - depraved - venal - bad - putrid
verb. spoil - pervert - deprave - vitiate - rot - debauch
Sergeant kentington

Postby premio53 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:34 am

kentington wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:This isn't corruption. The police exist to terrify the populace.

They are acting dishonestly in return for money and personal gain. I will add a qualifier. Brutally Corrupt Cops.

cor·rupt
/kəˈrəpt/
Adjective
Having or showing a willingness to act dishonestly in return for money or personal gain.
Verb
Synonyms

Name one sction in society that doesn't have corruption. Bad police officers are more noticable because they are in the spotlight. Once that thin blue line is erased you will see true anarchy.
Lieutenant premio53

Postby DoomYoshi on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:38 am

kentington wrote:

cor·rupt
/kəˈrəpt/
Adjective
Verb
Synonyms

It's not acting dishonestly. We pay them to brutalize. That's part of living in a liberal democracy.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby kentington on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:41 am

premio53 wrote:Name one sction in society that doesn't have corruption. Bad police officers are more noticable because they are in the spotlight. Once that thin blue line is erased you will see true anarchy.

It is more like a wavy blue line. And most of it isn't thin.
Yes, there is a lot of corruption. The government is corrupt. I think anyone who thinks police are corrupt would agree with that. There are good cops but they get washed out by the many bad ones.
Bad police officers are more noticeable because they are the ones enforcing rules that betray your Constitutional rights.
Search and seizure, unlawful detainment, right to bear arms, and the list goes on.
Sergeant kentington

Postby patches70 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:53 pm

Sociopaths make good cops. Make good brownshirts, blackshirts, TSA agents, politicians and such as well. No good tyranny can survive for long without such people......
Private patches70

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,